WB ANM GNM 2022 – The form correction facility for WB ANM GNM 2022 has been started. The direct link of the form correction window is given below. The application process for the exam is now over. The Joint Entrance Test for ANM (R) and GNM courses will be held on June 11, and 12, 2022.
The admission into both GNM and ANM courses is done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. The entrance exam is held in the offline mode. In the test, the questions will be asked from Life Science, Physical Science, English, Mathematics and General Knowledge. GNM is a 3 year course whereas, ANM is a 2 year one. All those candidates who qualify the entrance exam are then, granted admission into various colleges / institutes in the state of West Bengal. All the crucial information about the ANM GNM exam 2022 has been provided in this article so make sure to check the complete article.
WB ANM GNM 2022
Latest – WB ANM GNM 2022 application form correction window can now be accessed. Click here to edit the mistakes.
Latest – WB ANM GNM 2022 application form process is now over.
Latest – WB ANM GNM 2022 complete schedule has been released. Click here to download the PDF.
Latest – WB ANM GNM 2022 information brochure is now available. Click here to download.
Latest – WB ANM GNM 2022 instructions for filling application form have been released. Click here to check.
Latest – WB ANM GNM 2022 exam zones have been declared. Click here to check.
Latest – WB ANM GNM 2022 rules for examination have been released. Click here to check.
Latest News Update on WB ANM GNM 2022
January 11, 2022 – WB ANM GNM 2022 Registration Starts Today, Apply at wbjeeb.nic.in – How To Fill Application Form?. Read More,
Below mentioned are the important dates for this examination in a concise manner.
|WB GNM and ANM 2022||Important Dates|
|Application form releases on||11 Jan 2022|
|Last date to submit WB GNM and ANM application form||28 Jan 2022 up to 6:00 pm|
|Application window for correction opens from||29 – 31 Jan 2022|
|WB GNM and ANM Admit Card 2022 releases on||02 June 2022|
|WB GNM and ANM 2022 Exam Date||11, 12 June 2022
Session -I: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
Session-II: 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
|Declaration of result on||To be announced!|
WB ANM GNM 2022 Application Form
Students applying for the WBJEE ANM and GNM 2022 have to fill up the application form available on the official site. You can submit the application form only once. Submitting the multiple applications may lead to cancellation of the candidature. In order to apply for the exam, aspirants need to provide necessary details and submit it online by paying the required amount of application fee. The submission will be done online only. Interested students are advised to submit WB ANM GNM 2022 application form before the deadline.
How to Apply for WB ANM GNM Exam 2022?
- Go to the official website of the exam conducting board.
- You will notice the application form on the information bulletin. You need to fill up the form with correct information about the candidate’s name, candidate father’s name, DOB and so on.
- After filling the form, students will be asked to set a password and a security password for authentication purposes.
- The students need to upload a recent passport sized photograph and signature (in pdf format).
- Then, the students will have to pay the application fee and their registration will be over.
- Students are asked to download the application confirmation receipt for future use.
WB ANM GNM 2022 Application Form Fee
It is payable by online method using credit card / debit card / netbanking.
|SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / Orphan||Rs. 300/-|
WB ANM GNM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In order to appear for the entrance exam, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as given by the board.
Age Bar – The candidates must be aged between 17 to 27 years at the time of admission.
educational qualification – The candidates of ANM exam must have passed their 10th or 12th (Arts, commerce and science) scoring between 40-50%. GNM aspirants must have passed their 12th with science stream.
- The applicant must be of Indian Nationality.
- The applicant must hold a domicile certificate of West Bengal.
- The candidates must be fluent in the Nepali or Bengali language.
Some other points for ANM GNM Eligibility Criteria
- Only female candidates can apply for Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery (ANM).
- The candidates must be proficient in reading, writing and expressing in Bengali or Nepali.
WB ANM GNM 2022 Admit Card
The admit card is released on the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). To download it, registered aspirants will need to login by entering the necessary details like their application number, password. WB ANM GNM admit card 2022 is of utmost importance during the exam and the applicants should make sure to take them with them to the exam hall. Its importance is that it helps the students to know about their exam hall number and all the other relevant and important information regarding the do’s and don’ts during the examination.
WB ANM GNM 2022 Syllabus
The applicants will be assessed on many aspects ranging from Life sciences to English.
- Life Sciences (Class IX & X level)
- Physical Science (Class IX & X level)
- Arithmetic (Class IX & X level)
- English Grammar
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
Check detailed WB ANM GNM Syllabus 2022 Here
WB ANM GNM 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going to appear for the ANM GNM entrance exam must ensure that they are well-versed with the question paper as the board has made some changes in it for the year 2022. You can check the WB ANM GNM exam pattern 2022 from below.
Mode of the exam – The candidates are required to give the answers on an OMR sheet.
Duration of the exam – Candidates need to complete the test in 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Type of questions – The entire paper will be objective based which means you will get MCQ type questions.
Category of questions – The paper is divided into two categories – Category 1 will consist of the one marker questions and there will be a negative marking of marks. Whereas, Category 2 will consist of the two marker questions and not attempting the questions will fetch zero marks.
Candidates can check the distribution of questions from the table below.
|Subjects||No. of questions in category 1||No. of questions in Category 2||Total Questions|
How to Prepare for WB ANM GNM Entrance Exam 2022?
There are many ways to score a good rank in WBJEE GNM/ANM 2022 Exam. We all know that ‘Hard work is the Key to Success’ and it is definitely true. But if you do hard work along with smart work, you will definitely score good marks and a great rank. Follow the tips provided below for WBJEE GNM and ANM Exam Preparation.
- First, make an analysis of the complete syllabus carefully and make a detailed strategy to study and revise it.
- Download the previous years WBJEE GNM/ANM Question papers. Understand the Question Pattern, type of questions and number distribution and compare it with the current exam pattern. Pay heed to the small changes.
- Practice MCQ questions from Reference Books of numerous publications to boost your knowledge. It also helps in developing the accuracy speed.
- Practice Online WBJEE GNM Mock Test to increase confidence.
Important books for preparation for WB GNM and ANM 2022
You can practice for your entrance exam from the below mentioned books.
|Name of the book||Author||Publication|
|General Nursing and Midwifery Entrance Examination 2021||Arihant Experts||Arihant Publication India Limited|
|Santra Anm (R) Gnm Entrance Organizer||Dr. Dulal Chandra Santra||Santra Publication Pvt Ltd|
|Chhaya ANM(R) & GNM Challenger||Chhaya Prakashani||Chhaya Prakashani|
WB ANM GNM 2022 Result
The key information regarding the result of WB GNM and ANM exam 2022 are as follows –
- The WB ANM GNM result 2022 will be declared in online mode.
- The result will be declared on wbjeeb.nic.in , which is the official website of the exam conducting board.
- The counseling and admission on the Nursing courses will be done based on this WBJEE GNM ANM 2022 Rank.
How is ANM GNM Result is evaluated?
- WBJEEB does not publish any rank/score list.
- Results will be published in the form of a rank card, which will contain all the relevant ranks and also the total score.
- Two separate ranks will be published for ANM (R) and GNM.
- Candidates can view/download their rank cards by logging in with their application number and date of birth.
WB ANM GNM 2022 Reservation Criteria
There are reservations in the nursing institutes for GNM and ANM diploma courses. The reservations are provided for the below mentioned categories-
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe Other Backward Class – category A and B,
- Communication Disorder (CD)
- Person with disability (PWD).
FAQs on WB ANM GNM 2022
There are 2 rounds and one mop-up round.
Yes, it is compulsory for aspirants to complete the application process in order to appear for the entrance exam.
It will be online.
It is based on choices filled, reservation criteria, ranks in the entrance test, availability of seats etc.
Yes, the photo should be a recent one while filling up the application form.
If you need any other information regarding exam dates, syllabus and result, check our website, Aglasem.