VITEEE Syllabus 2020 for Physics – On this page candidates can check syllabus of VITEEE for Physics. Basically the syllaus for Physics covers the topisc from class 11 and class 12 level. The candidates however, must check the syllabus that is prescribed by the university from this page below and download the PDF file for preparation. Check below the syllabus of VITEEE Physics and download the PDF file.
VITEEE Syllabus 2020 for Physics
Click here to download VITEEE 2020 Syllabus PDf for Physics
The important topics of the physics section is given below:
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
VITEEE 2020 Mock Test
Candidates can check below the mock test for VITEEE 2020:
How to prepare as per the syllabus of VITEEE 2020 Physics Section
Candidates can check below some tips to prepare for VITEEE 2020 Physics:
- Make a list of the topics that you have to cover from the syllabus
- Now allot time each day to the most important topics and finish them as per the deadline.
- Cover all the topics from the syllabus
- Practice questions from the topics after you complete them every time.
- Do not skip any topic
- Try to maintain speed and accuracy while practicing
- Make notes as you go about practicing for the test
Subscribe For Latest Updates
VITEEE is an online exam held for admission in B.Tech and B.Des courses in VIT University. The exam is held at all India level and is open for 10+2 appearing / passed out candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria. In VITEEE 2020, there are 10 questions of Aptitude in the exam, along with 40 MCQs on Maths / Bio, 35 each on Physics and Chemistry, and 5 on English.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,