VITEEE Syllabus 2020 for English – One section that is asked in VITEEE is the English section and the syllabus for which is given on this page below. The english section in VITEEE has a weightage of 5 marks and is a determining factor of cracking the exam. Thus the students can check below what are the topics that are asked in the exam form English using the syllabus given below.
VITEEE Syllabus 2020 for English
Click here to download the syllabus PDF of VITEEE 2020 English.
The important topics for the english section are:
- Short passages (30 -50 words) or lines of poems (2 -3) or dialogue (2 exchanges)
- English Grammar and Pronunciation
- Choose the CORRECT/ BEST answer from the options
VITEEE 2020 Mock Test
To practice for the exam it is essential that candidates practice using the mock tests that is avaialable online via the links below:
How to prepare as per the syllabus of VITEEE 2020 English Section
The English section is all about reading and understanding and thus below are a few tips on how to prepare for this section:
- Brush up the basic grammar like punctuations, pronouns, nouns, verbs, use of articles etc.
- Read one passage from your english course books daily to stay in the habit of quick reading and understanding of passages.
- Practice grammar questions from any book of competitive level.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
VITEEE is an online exam held for admission in B.Tech and B.Des courses in VIT University. The exam is held at all India level and is open for 10+2 appearing / passed out candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria. In VITEEE 2020, there are 10 questions of Aptitude in the exam, along with 40 MCQs on Maths / Bio, 35 each on Physics and Chemistry, and 5 on English.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,