Visva Bharati 2021 Result – Visva Bharati University (VBU), will release the merit list today, for Class XI and Undergraduate programme. Candidates can check the merit list on visvabharati.ac.in. The counseling might start from September 13, 2021, however, it will be conducted on zoom platform only. The merit list are provided separately for each category. Visva Bharati Merit List 2021 contains important details like the name of the candidate, gender, roll number, marks, category, remarks. Also, it shows the number of total seats in that course for which the merit list is applicable. The merit list is prepared for each course separately. To know more details related to Visva Bharati 2021 Result refer to the information given on this page.
Latest: Visva Bharati Merit List 2021 will be out today. Scroll down to Download.
Visva Bharati Merit List 2021 Notification
Check out the important notice shared by Visva Bharati University 2021, from down below.
Visva Bharati 2021 Result
Candidates can check the result by clicking on the link provided on this page. The merit list is released separately for each course in a PDF format. In order to know the dates of the result of Visva Bharati 2021 candidates can refer to the table given below.
|Details of Admission Test (Online/Offline)||over|
|Publication of Merit List (Online)||09 Sep 2021|
|Admission from first Merit List||13 Sep 2021|
|Counseling For Vacant seats||To be announced!|
|Admission from Second Merit List||To be announced!|
|Commencement of the Classes||To be announced!|
Download Here: Candidates can download Visva Bharti Merit List 2021 as per schedule from visvabharati.ac.in.
How To Check The Visva Bharati 2021 Result?
Candidates can check their result by following the simple steps given below:
STEP 1: Click on the above mentioned links
STEP 2: Now, the merit iist opens in the pdf format. Press Ctrl+F and search for application number.
STEP 3: Next, download the merit list for future references.
Visva Bharati University 2021 Merit List
The merit list will also be prepared for all the courses separately after which candidates will be called for the counseling round.
For Undergraduate Programs
- For the purpose of determining merit for UG programs, Visva Bharati will use 10+2 or equivalent examination marks.
- Moreover, the marks that will determine merit will only be the marks of best four subjects in which the candidate is willing to do honors.
- Although, for some UG programs, there will be admission tests or entrance exams. In those cases, the merit list will be prepared on basis of entrance exam.
Visva Bharati University 2021 Tie Breaker Criteria
In case if two or more candidates obtain equal rank in the merit list then, their inter-se merit will be determined on the following basis:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in which the candidates are willing to take honors in the previous public examination conducted by a recognized Board / Council/University/authority.
- The candidate obtaining higher aggregate marks in class 12th in the previous public examination conducted by a recognized Board / Council/University/authority.
- If the tie still exists, then-candidate getting higher marks in English subject in the previous public examination conducted by a recognized Board / Council/University/authority will be ranked higher over the other.
- If the tie still does not get resolved, then the candidate older in age will be given preference over the younger one.
Visva Bharati University 2021 Admission to MA Courses Through Admission Tests
The merit list for admission to MA course will be prepared on the following basis:
- Percentage of aggregate marks obtained in BA (Hons.) examinations, out of 100.
- The qualifying marks to be obtained by the candidate in admission test shall be 30% for general candidates and 27% for OBC candidates. The qualifying marks in the admission test criteria may not be applicable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Visva Bharati University 2021 Admission To M.Sc. Courses
The merit list for admission to M.Sc course through admission test will be prepared on the basis of the following:
For M.Sc. in Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Zoology, Botany and Environmental Sciences:
- Marks scored in the written admission test out of 100.
- To qualify the admission test candidates must obtain 30% marks for general candidates and 27% for candidates belonging to OBC category. The qualifying marks shall not be applicable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
For M.Sc. in Biotechnology:
- Candidates will get admission on the basis of Combined Entrance Examination which will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University.
For Five-Year Integrated M.Sc. (Chemistry/Earth and Environmental Science/Life Science/ Mathematics/Physics:
- On the basis of NEST merit list, candidates will be given admission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,