VAMNICOM PGDM Admission 2022: VAMNICOM PGDM Admission 2022 application form has been started and last date to apply is March 31, 2022. Candidates can fill the application form from official website, which is vamnicom.gov.in. Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management (VAMNICOM) offers admissions to 2-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management- Agri-Business & Management (PGDM-ABM) program for the academic year 2022-2024. Candidates have a graduation at least with 50% marks (General/OBC) and have a valid score of CAT / XAT / GMAT/ CMAT (NTA) of AICTE are eligible to apply. Candidates can check the complete information of VAMNICOM PGDM admission 2022 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc on this page below.
Latest – VAMNICOM PGDM Admission 2022 application form has been stated. Scroll down to apply.
VAMNICOM PGDM Admission 2022
Candidates seeking admission in PGDM-ABM course have to fill the online application using the link provided on this page. Applicants must note that securing minimum prescribed marks in Group Discussion and Personal Interview are compulsory to become eligible for taking admission.
Schedule for the VAMNICOM PGDM Admission 2022 is given below.
|Release of application form||Started|
|Last date for submission of application form||31 Mar 2022|
|Date of GD & PI||April 2022|
|Result declaration||to be announced|
|Course commencement||to be announced|
VAMNICOM PGDM Admission 2022 Application Form
The candidates can fill the application form online on the website of VAMNICOM. Also, the candidates can download the application form from the institute’s website. Candidates have to pay the application fee amount as given below.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for VAMNICOM PGDM Admission 2022.
How to apply?
The candidates have to proceed in the following manner in order to fill the online application form.
- Verify Email
- Fill the application form
- Upload documents
- Pay the application fee
- Download filled-in application form
Application Fee: The application fee for VAMNICOM PGDM admission 2022 is Rs 500 in favor of “The Director, VAMNICOM, Pune”.
Image Specifications: Scanned copies of following documents have to be uploaded in VAMNICOM PGDM admission 2022 application form.
|Photograph, Signature||jpg/ jpeg/ png|
VAMNICOM PGDM Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for VAMNICOM PGDM admission 2022. Check the points below regarding the eligibility criteria for PGDM-ABM course in VAMNICOM.
- The candidates must have passed graduation from a recognized institute
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum education of 15 years (10+2+3)
- General/ EWS/ OBC (non-creamy) candidates have to obtain minimum 50% marks in graduation.
- SC/ST candidates have to obtain a minimum of 45% marks in graduation
- Candidates awaiting Result can also apply, provided that they fulfill the required criteria before August 14, 2022.
- Also, the candidates are required to have a valid score in any of the following tests: CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT (NTA). The foreign candidates must have a valid scorecard of GMAT or GRE.
VAMNICOM PGDM Admission 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection process for VAMNICOM PGDM admission 2022 consists of the following rounds:
- Filling the application form: The candidates who fill the application form within the application window are eligible for the further rounds. VAMNICOM admission authorities shortlist the candidates on the basis of information in the application form and their scores in national level tests.
- Group Discussion: The candidates shortlisted using CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT (NTA) GMAT/ GRE scores are invited for GD. It is a must to qualify the group discussion round in order to move further.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates of GD round have to appear for PI. The interview panel tests the candidates on various aspects of his personality. Candidates must qualify both GD and PI to be eligible for admission to PGDM-ABM program in VAMNICOM.
VAMNICOM PGDM Admission 2022 Scholarships
Check the various scholarships offered for VAMNICOM PGDM-ABM admission 2022. (As per last year record)
- NCUI Scholarship: 6 students are provided with a scholarship of Rs 40,000 per annum by National Cooperative Union of India.
- IFFCO Scholarship: 2 students from SC category and 1 from ST category are provided with IFFCO scholarship of Rs 15,000.
- SC/ ST students are provided with post-matric scholarship by the Ministry of Social Welfare/ Tribal Affairs, Government of India.
- SC, ST, OBC and VJNT students can avail GOI Freeship/ Scholarship, For this, the eligible students are required to apply to the Social Welfare Department of their state.
- 2 Indian students and 2 foreign nationals are awarded with CICTAB Meritorious Award,
Candidates are recommended to keep in touch with the official website and the college for updates on VAMNICOM PGDM Admission 2022 as the schedule may change as per the prerogative of the institute.
For more details on VAMNICOM PGDM Admission 2022, Download Admission Notice,
Official Website: vamnicom.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,