Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test 2022: Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, Haridwar has released the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 answer key. Answer Key has been released in PDF format at usvv.ac.in. Whereas, Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test was conducted on 5 June 2022. A candidate who is minimum 20 years of age and completes his undergraduate degree with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for this Education Entrance Exam, Scroll down to check more information about Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 from this page.
Latest , Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 answer key is out. Scroll down to check it.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test 2022
These forms must be sent to the university within the prescribed time frame. The form submitted after the last date will be rejected. The forms are to submit directly to the university or by post, So the University will not be liable for the delay due to the post.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test Overview
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test 2022|
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, Haridwar|
|No. of Times Exam is Held||Once a year|
|Helpline Number||8279560013 , 9917189039 , 9411559454 , 8267023788|
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test Dates
The official dates related to Uttarakhand University b.Ed Entrance exam are as follows:
|Beginning dates to avail application forms from the university||31 March 2022|
|Last date to submit the form to university (in person or by the post)||17 May 2022 (till 5 PM)|
|Downloading of Admit card||To be announced|
|Examination||5 June 2022 (at University Campus)|
|Answer key releases||6 June 2022|
|Last date to register objections against the answer key||11 June 2022|
|Declaration of Result||15 June 2022|
|Counseling starts||3rd week of July 2022|
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Answer Key
The Answer Key of Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Exam has been released in PDF format, The direct link to check the answer key is provided below:
Answer Key: Click here to check the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Answer Key.
- The section-wise Answer Key allows the candidates to tally their answers marked by them and predict their scores. Candidates also have the provision to raise an objection against the answer key.
- Candidates can raise objections within the stipulated time period. After that, the final answer key is released. Declaration of result will be done after the few days answer key is released.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Application Form
The Uttarakhand Sanskrit University has released application forms in offline mode.
- The candidates are informed that the university has provided only one medium of application form collection (offline).
- The candidates have to download the application form from the university’s website. All the particulars must be filled in carefully and submit it by the last date.
- Candidates are required to draw a demand draft or Net Banking Receipt and sent the same along with the self-attested copies of other supporting documents to the following address via speed post / registered post only:
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University,
Haridwar-Delhi National Highway,
Pincode – 249402
- For General/ OBC candidates- Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST- Rs. 300/-
To be paid through Demand Draft or Net Banking (details here,
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 from below:
- Nationality- Candidate must be an Indian national.
- Age criteria- Candidate must be minimum of 20 years old as of 15 June 2022. That is candidates must be born after 15 June 2002. They will indicate their desired college and report to the college for document verification.
- Educational Qualification – Candidate has to fulfill ANY ONE of the following eligibility criteria
- Graduate in 10+2+3 pattern from Shastriya (Sanskrit) or BA (sanskrit) or Acharya or MA (sanskrit) with minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST)
- Graduate from 2 year Shastri/ BA (with Sanskrit as subject) + Acharya (1st year)/ MA (Sanskrit) 1st year. Minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST) aggregate in all qualifications except Acharya.
The criteria in sanskrit is given below:
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Selection Criteria 2022
Check the selection criteria for B.Ed course as given below:
- Stage 1: For admission to Shiksha Shastri class, candidates have to mandatory appear for the written entrance exam called Pre-Shiksha Shastri Test (PSST).
- Stage 2: After the exam, the result will be announced on the official website. And candidates will have to appear for the counseling.
- Stage 3: Candidates will have to report to the college for document verification.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Exam Pattern
The entrance exam will have 200 marks maximum in which there will be 4 sections of 50-50 marks.
- The questions will be in Objective type format meaning there will be multiple options for 1 question. However, only 1 will be correct out of all.
- Paper would be in Sanskrit,
- Duration would be 2 hours 30 minutes
|Sections||Topic||No. of Ques.||Marks|
|Section- A||Proficiency in the Sanskrit language||50 Ques.||50 marks|
|Section-B-||mental ability||50 Ques.||50 marks|
|Section-C-||General Awareness||50 Ques.||50 marks|
|Section-D-||Academic Aptitude & Academic Recognition||50 Ques.||50 marks|
|Total||200 Ques.||200 marks|
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test Qualifying Criteria
In order to qualify Uttarakhand Sanskrit University Entrance Test, candidate has to fulfill BOTH criteria
- Achieve 40% in Proficiency in the Sanskrit language
- Achieve 40% aggregate in the exam.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test Syllabus
The detailed syllabus is given below.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University Reservation Criteria 2022
The total number of seats are 50, in which 80% (40 Seats) are reserved for Sharsti/ Acharya Curses and remaining 20% (10 Seats) are for BA/MA in Sanskrit. The reservation of different categories from the given table:
|Category:||Percentage of Reservation|
|Financially Weaker Section||10%|
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Admit Card
The candidates who will complete all the application formalities by the prescribed time will get the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 admit cards issued.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to enter their login credentials.
- The admit card must be carried by the candidates on the exam day along with valid id proof.
- Without admit card candidates will be not allowed to enter the examination hall and his/ her exam can be cancelled.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Result 2022
B.Ed entrance test result is published by Uttarakhand Sanskrit University on the official website.
- Candidates can check their result from the official website, which is usvv.ac.in.
- After the result, merit list is published. Candidates who will qualify for the test can appear for the counseling.
- At the time of admission, candidates have to carry all the required documents for verification purpose.
FAQs on Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Answer Key
Rs 600 (300 for reserved)
200 Questions are asked.
Eligibility criteria is as follows:
Nationality- Candidate must be an Indian national.
Educational Qualification- Bachelor level Sanskrit degree (based on the 10+2+3 system) or Master level Sanskrit degree (MA) with minimum marks- 50% marks
Age criteria- Candidate must be minimum of 20 years old as of 15 June 2022. That is candidates must be born after 15 June 2002. They will indicate their desired college and report to the college for document verification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,