Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing 2022 Application Form – Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Medical Education University (HNBUMU) will be released the application form for Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Admission 2022 on the official website ie hnbumu.ac.in. All the candidates who want to appear in Nursing examination of various courses ie B.Sc. Nursing, M. Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, ANM, and Pre GNM need to apply in online mode only. During filling the Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing application form, candidates are required to upload scanned image of Valid Original Id Proof. To get more details Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing 2022 Application FormCheck this page.
Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing 2022 Application Form
Candidates are required to enter their Personal details, Academic Details, Contact details and other information in the Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form which also be verified during Nursing admission counseling,
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing 2022 Application Form as per schedule from official website hnbumu.ac.in
Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing 2022 Application Form Overview
|Exam name||Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Admission 2022|
|Who releases the form||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|Mode of the form release||Online|
|Official website to fill the form||hnbumu.ac.in|
Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing 2022 Application Form Important Dates
The expected schedule for the application form filling is provided below, so candidates can check for the same.
|Nursing Courses||Application Form End Dates|
|B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing||to be announced|
|paramedical||to be announced|
|Pre GNM & ANM||to be announced|
Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Application Fee 2022
In order to submit the application form for examination, candidates need to pay an application fee. If any of the candidates filled the application form without paying the application fee, then the application form will be considered incomplete in that case. The amount of application fee for different categories as per last year’s information is specified below:
|Category:||B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc||M.Sc Nursing||ANM & GNM|
|General & OBC||Rs. 1500||Rs. 2000||Rs. 1000|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1500||Rs. 700|
Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing 2022 Admission Eligibility Criteria
In order to appear in exam candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria for the respective course. If any candidate found to be not fulfilling the criteria at any stage of the exam then the candidature will get rejected. Detailed eligibility criteria for the respective course is provided, all the interested candidates can check for the same.
Nationality: Should be an Indian National
Age Limit: Only for B.Sc course, candidate’s minimum age must be 17 years and the maximum must be 35 years.
For B.Sc. Nursing
- Candidates who are from Uttarakhand and have completed their high school and 10+2 or its equivalent from ICSE/ISSCE/CBSE/HSCE or any other recognized board situated in Uttarakhand and have scored 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology along with English as compulsory / optional subject. OR
- Candidates who do not belong to Uttarakhand and have completed their high school and 10+2 or its equivalent from ICSE/ISSCE/CBSE/HSCE or any other recognized board situated in Uttarakhand and have scored 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology along with English as compulsory/ optional subject. However, such candidates shall not a reserved seat, OR
- Candidates who belongs to Uttarakhand and have completed their high school or 10+2 or its equivalent from ICSE/ISSCE/CBSE/HSCE or any other recognized board not situated in Uttarakhand and have scored 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology along with English as compulsory/ optional subject.
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Candidates who are permanent / native resident of Uttarakhand State by whom both the HSC and 10+2 or equivalent examinations have been passed from any accredited nursing school in Uttarakhand state and also have completed GNM course from recognized institute of Uttarakhand.
- Candidates who are permanent / native resident of Uttarakhand State, who have passed HSC, 10+2 and GMN, all three or any one or two exams of the exams from any educational institution located outside the state of Uttarakhand, OR
- Candidates, who are not permanent/native residents of the Uttarakhand state and by whom both the HSCs and 10+2 or equivalent examinations are passed from an accredited nursing school situated in the state of Uttarakhand, after passing a recognized educational institution located in Uttarakhand state . However, such candidates shall not be allowed to claim a reserved seat.
For M.Sc. Nursing
- One who has completed his/her BS Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum 55% average marks from any recognized college/ institute in Uttarakhand State and should be original/ permanent residence of Uttarakhand State. OR
- Candidates who have passed B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Examination with minimum 55% (45% in case of SC/ST) from the recognized colleges / institutes located outside Uttarakhand State and the applicants should be the original / permanent resident of Uttarakhand State, OR
- One who are not resident / native resident of Uttarakhand state and who have passed B.Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing examination with minimum 55% average marks (45% in case of SC/ST) from any recognized college / institute in the state of Uttarakhand, will be eligible to sit for the examination but they will not claim a reserved seat.
- B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc, the nursing institute should have accreditation from the INC / Associated State Nursing Council.
- After completing the B.Sc Nursing examination, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, the candidates should have work experience of 01 years.
For ANM Course
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 or its equivalent in Arts stream or health care as vocational stream from any recognized board.OR
- Candidates who have completed their 10+2 or its equivalent in Science or Arts stream from National Institute of Open Schooling.
- For ANM course , only female candidates are eligible and in Pre GNM course only 20 seats are reserved for Male candidates.
For GNM Course
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 in science/arts stream along with english and any elective subjects such as health care science with an aggregate of 40% from any of the recognized board ie AISSCE/CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/HSCE.
- Must have secured 40% aggregate in 10+2 in science stream along with english.
- Candidates who have completed 10+2 in science/arts stream along with english and any elective subjects such as health care science with an aggregate of 40% from National Institute of Open Schooling are also eligible.
How to Fill the Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing 2022 Application Form?
Candidates who want to fill applications for Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Admission need to follow step by step procedure. Detailed procedure mention here, candidates can follow the same.
- Step 1: Visit the Official website ie hnbumu.ac.in or Click on the link that is provided on this page to apply online.
- Step 2: Go to Apply online section and Click on the Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 button.
- Step 3: Now a page will appear where all the useful links for Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 appear.
- Step 4: Now Click on the New Registration button, then you have to enter your basic details for registration.
- Step 5: Now you can make a login by clicking on the Candidate Login button, where you have to enter your Login Id/ Mobile number and password.
- Step 6: After login, you have to fill in your personal details, qualification details, communication details.
- Step 7: Now you have to upload a scanned image of original valid Id proof.
- Step 8: After that, you have to pay the application fee and then submit the application form.
- Step 9: It is advised to candidates to take a printout of the completed application and keep it with yourself for future reference.
Details to be Entered in Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing 2022 Application Form
In the online application form, applicants need to provide the valid details such as Personal Details, Academic Qualifications, Communication Details, etc in the online application. List of details to be entered is provided below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of Highest Qualification
- Year of Passing
- Name of Board/University
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Residential Address
Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Admit Card 2022
Admit card for the exam will be made available on the official website.
- All the candidates are required to download the admit card from the official website and carry the same to the examination center.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the test center without admit card.
- All the candidates are required to carry a photocopy of valid Id proof uploaded at the time of form filling.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination center at least 45 min before the commencement of examination.
- Every candidate must preserve the admit card till the completion of the admission process.
About Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
Subscribe For Latest Updates
HNBUMU conducts Entrance Exam for admission into Nursing courses in colleges affiliated to HNBUMU. All the candidates who want to get admission in HNBUMU for Nursing courses need to appear in Entrance Exam. The Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exam takes place in offline mode. The selection process for admission in Nursing course takes place on the basis of Result of Nursing Entrance of the respective course.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. No. You are not required to send hard copy of online submitted application form.
Ans. Yes, otherwise your candidature will get rejected.
Ans. The minimum age limit of the applicant should be 17 years and the upper age limit is 35 years.
Insofar, official details of Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Admission 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official Website: hnbumu.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,