UKSEE 2021 Counseling – Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) has started the choice filling process for Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) counseling 2021. To fill the choice for UKSEE 2021 Counselling, candidates have to enter the Registration ID and Date of Birth. UKSEE Counseling is conducted for allotment of seats as per the seat availability at different colleges. Candidates have to register themselves by paying the UKSEE Counseling Fee for participating in the counseling round. Stay tuned to the page to know complete details and to get regular updates related to UKSEE 2021.
– UKSEE 2021 Counseling Dates extended. Scroll down to check the same.
– The registration and choice filling for UKSEE various courses has been started. Scroll down to access the link.
UKSEE 2021 Counseling
For the candidate ease the direct link to register for the counseling is provided below.Candidates are advised to fill a maximum of choices only then make a final lock. Aspirants are required to report to the allotted college with documents on the specified date. Check the UKSEE Counseling schedule from the below table.
Online Counseling Schedule:
|1st Round Counseling|
|Online Registration and Choice Filling||13 – 19 Sep 2021|
|Seat Allotment||22 Sep 2021|
|Reporting to the college||23 – 27 Sep 2021|
|2nd Round Counseling|
|Online Registration and Choice Filling||30 Sep – 03 Oct 2021|
|Seat Allotment||06 Oct 2021|
|Reporting to the college||07 – 09 Oct 2021|
, Click here to register and choice filling for UKSEE Counseling 2021
UKSEE 2021 Revised Counseling Schedule Notice
Click here to download the above Notice.
UKSEE 2021 Online Counseling Schedule
The admission will be done on the basis of online counseling. The registration has started for the counseling. The candidates will get admission on the merit list. Check the complete notice here.
Click here to download the Notice.
UKSEE 2021 Counseling Procedure
Candidates can check from below the UKSEE Counseling Procedure.
- Candidate’s Registration : Candidate has to register themselves first by visiting ukcounselling.nic.in or can get the link from this page also.
- Registration Details: To view Registration Details confirmed at the time of registration.
- Edit Registration: Any mistake can be corrected in the above through “Edit Registration” option, if not confirmed earlier.
- Available Choices: Candidate will be able to view the total Seats Available in various Institutes/ branches based on student’s category/sub-category.
- Fill Choices: Here the candidates have to mark their choices in order of their preferences of Institutes and Courses available.
- Filled Choices: After it, the candidate will be able to check all the choices entered by the him/her. Candidates can also Un-lock or Lock their choices (using password) under this option.
- Changed Password: Password can be changed through this option.
- Allotment Letter: Through this option, the candidate can generate and print his/her Provisional Allotment Letter after the seat allotment.
- Seat Breakup: Seat breakup will enable the candidate to see category/sub-category wise Seats Available in various Institutes/ branches based on student’s own category/sub-category.
- Logout: Candidates can logout using this option. Candidates are also advised to close the window/browser after logout.
Documents to carry for UKSEE Counseling
The candidate who will be called for participating in the counseling round must carry the following list of documents which is mentioned below in original as well as in the self-attested xerox or photocopies for the purpose of document verification
- photo identity card [issued by govt. agency/last attended school/Class XII admit card]
- UKSEE Admit card
- UKSEE Score card
- UKSEE Application Form
- UKSEE Counseling Form
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Date of birth proof [Class X marks sheet or any other similar certificate]
- Class XII (or equivalent) board certificate and mark sheet.
- Medical Certificate by District Hospital issued by CMO.
- Certificate of Domicile of Uttarakhand along with any type of reservation.
- For Women reserved seats Domicile certificate of Uttarakhand is a must.
- Income certificate, Kashmiri Migrant certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Photos must be similar to the one that’s used in UKSEE Application Form.
Instruction guidelines to follow for UKSEE 2021 Counseling
Candidates are advised to follow the below set of guidelines at the time of the counseling round to avoid any type of rejections from the admission counseling round. Read below.
- Candidate must note that the category he/she filled at the time of filling the UKSEE Application Form 2021 the seat will be allotted to the candidate for the same category.
- In case the category found to be incorrect the candidate will be rejected for sitting in the admission process.
- Candidate must carry the same photograph used in the application form.
- Sitting in the counseling round will not reserve the right of the confirmation of the admission.
- Candidates have to produce the Uttarakhand Domicile certificate by the competent authority.
- Candidate must register themselves for counseling without it candidate will not be allowed to sit for the counseling.
- Candidate must carry all the documents which are mentioned above as without it candidate will not be able to sit for the counseling round.
- It is not necessary to complete all the choices in one go, they can change or alter their choices as many times as they want but with in the specified time/period. They can Lock their choices (system will ask password for locking) when they are sure that all their choices are properly filled-in as per their preferences.
UKSEE Admission Process
Applicants can check below the UKSEE Admission Process. The admission process will include the following mentioned rounds.
Round 1 – Candidates have to fill the UKSEE 2021 Application Form and have to register themselves.
Round 2 – Registered candidates will be able to sit for the UKSEE Exam 2021.
Round 3 – Those candidates who will qualify the UKSEE exam will be shortlisted for the counseling round via name in the UKSEE Merit list.
Round 4 – Qualified candidates have to register themselves for the counseling process.
Round 5 – Regsitered candidates will participate in the counseling round and by passing all the eligibility criteria candidates will be allotted seats.
UKSEE 2021 Reservation
For the admission process, the below shared UKSEE Reservation norms will be followed for admission.
- In Government Funded Institutes the reservation will be applicable as per the Uttarakhand Goverment for the candidates belonging to the Uttarakhand state.
- Reservation in Self-Financing institutes will be as per the norms applicable at time of UKSEE Counseling.
- For All India, seat reservation will be applicable as per the Central Government rules
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam is the state level entrance exam conducted for admission of the candidates in courses like MBA, B.Tech, M.tech, B.Pharm and many more.The UKSEE exam is conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University(UTU). UKSEE exam is conducted. The University imparts education in Management, Engineering, Pharmacy and in many other fields also at Graduation, Postgraduation and Doctoral level.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Ans – Yes, the candidate has to fill the form online for participating in the counseling round.
Ans – No, candidates will only be able to get admission by clearing all the other eligibility criteria to the colleges which he/she has marked at the time of choice filling.
Ans – No, the candidate has to keep a regular check on the website for notifications or can check thispage for any kind of updates.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,