TS PGECET 2022 Result – The TS PGECET result 2022 will release on the official website pgecet.tsche.ac.in, It will be released in the form of rank card. To download the rank card candidates need to enter their PGECET 2022 hall ticket number, registration number and date of birth. The result is only released online. It contains details such as candidate’s name, course selected, rank, percentile, qualifying marks etc. The candidates who qualify will then be called for counseling. To know more details about the result for TS PGECETread below.
TS PGECET 2022 Result
Direct Link to Check Result – Candidates can check the TS PGECET result as per schedule from pgecet.tsche.ac.in.
TS PGECET 2022 Result Dates
Given below are the important dates as per the previous year’s data. These dates are very important for the students to help them keep updated about the exam
|TS PGECET 2022 Result||Dates|
|TS PGECET Exam Dates||2nd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of results||1st week of September 2022|
TS PGECET 2022 Result Overview
Candidates can check the overview for TS PGECET 2022 result from the table below.
|Exam Name||TS PGECET 2022|
|Who Announces Result?||Osmania University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE|
|Result Announcement Mode||Online|
|Where is Result Announced||pgecet.tsche.ac.in|
|Result Format||rank card|
|Credential Needed to Check Result||Hall ticket number, registration number and date of birth|
|Details in Result||Candidate’s name, roll number, total marks, qualifying marks, percentile, etc.|
|Helpline||Landline: 040- 27097124
How TS PGECET 2022 Result is Calculated
Candidates can calculate their result beforehand using the answer key and the marking scheme, Based on this, the TS PGECET 2022 result is calculated. Using these steps will help you know your TS PGECET result at home.
- Add 1 mark for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers or questions not attempted.
How to Check TS PGECET 2022 Result
Given below are the steps to download the TS PGECET 2022 rank card.
- Step 1 – Go to the official website pgecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Step 2 – Click on “Download Rank Card” under the “Application” section.
- Step 3 – Enter TS PGECET 2022 Admit Card number.
- Step 4 – Enter TS PGECET 2022 Registration Number.
- Step 5 – Enter Date of Birth.
- Step 6- Click on View Rank Card to get the TS PGECET 2022 rank card.
TS PGECET 2022 Qualifying Marks
As per the last year’s TS PGECET exam, Osmania University did not set any minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST candidates. However, for general candidates, securing minimum marks was made mandatory.
|TS PGECET 2022 Total Marks||TS PGECET 2022 Minimum Marks|
TS PGECET 2022 Tie Breaking Criteria
In TS PGECET 2022, a tie might occur between candidates and confuse the ranking. To help resolve the tie-breaking issue the candidates must take note of the following:
- Candidates with more marks in qualifying degree examination will be preferred over the other candidate, in the case of equal marks scored in TS PGECET entrance exam.
- In case both candidates have scored equal marks in the qualifying degree examination too, the tie will be broken by giving preference to candidates older in age.
- If the candidates are of the same age, then the tie in TS PGECET merit list 2022 will be broken by drawing lots.
TS PGECET 2022 Counseling
GATE qualified candidates get preference for admission to various PG courses in Institutions/Colleges of the state of Telangana. After exhausting the available list of GATE-qualified candidates, the remaining seats are filled up with candidates based on their TS PGECET 2022 exam for the academic session commencing in 2022. As per the traditions followed by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) , last year counseling for admission was conducted in an offline manner. Candidates qualifying in the exam were called for counseling on a particular date and time to a particular venue. The details of the counseling and the official notification regarding the same are expected to be released at the TSCHE website as per schedule after the exam.
Check out the documents required at the TS PGECET 2022 counseling process.
- GATE 2022/GPAT scorecard (wherever applicable).
- TS PGECET 2022 Rank Card.
- Documents of qualifying degree.
- Class 10 & 12 mark sheets.
- Category documents (wherever applicable).
- Domicile certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Income Certificate.
FAQ’s for TS PGECET 2022
No. However, at first, seats are filled up based on GATE/GPAT scores. The remaining seats are filled up based on the TS PGECET 2022 rank.
The TS PGECET 2022 Rank Card/ Result will be published soon on the official website.
No, there will be no negative marking for unattempted or wrong answers.
The merit list is made on the basis of the scores obtained by candidates. A candidate who scores higher aggregate marks is awarded a better rank.