TS Ed CET 2022 Result – Osmania University will release the Ts Ed CET result on its official website, edcet.tsche.ac.in. The result will be published in the form of a scorecard. To download the result, candidates will have to log in using their hall ticket and DOB. The authorities will announce the dates related to the TS Ed CET 2022 result on the official website. The result consists of the candidate’s name, roll number, marks scored, qualifying status, etc. After the announcement of the result, the qualifying candidates will then have to appear for the counseling session. TS Ed CET 2022 is a computer-based test organized for candidates who want to take part in B.Ed course in Telangana state Read down below to know more on TS Ed CET result 2022, how to check, etc.
TS Ed CET 2022 Result
Direct Link To Check, A direct link to check the TS Ed CET 2022 result will be available here.
TS Ed CET 2022 Result Dates
The dates related to the TS Ed CET will be announced by the authorities. Here we have provided the tentative dates related to the TS Ed CET result. As soon as the dates will be announced we shall update them here.
|TS Ed CET 2022 Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|TS Ed CET 2022 Result||Aug-Sept 2022|
Steps to Download TS EdCET 2022 Result
The TS Ed CET result will be released online mode on the official website. The steps to check the TS Ed CET result are as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official website, edcet.tsche.ac.in. A direct link to it will also be available here.
Step 2: On the website, a dashboard will open in front of you, where you need to enter login details like admit card number and DOB.
Step 3: As you enter the details, your TS EdCET 2022 Result will appear on the screen.
Step 4: Download the result and keep it safe with you for further use.
Details Mentioned in TS Ed CET 2022 Score Card
The following details will be mentioned in TS Ed CET admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Marks Scored
- Admit Card Number
- Qualifying status
How Is TS Ed CET 2022 Result Compiled?
The result for TS Ed CET is prepared based on the marking scheme, which is as follows:
- For each correct answer – 1 mark is added
- For incorrect answer – There is no negative marking in case of wrong answer.
TS EdCET 2022 Cut Off
- The minimum qualifying marks in the entrance test for all the candidates (except SC/ ST) shall be 25% of the aggregate marks (ie, rounded off to 38 marks). However, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes for ranking.
- However, the candidates belonging to SC/ST communities shall secure the minimum qualifying marks of 25% marks (ie rounded off to 38 marks) in Ed.CET to claim a seat under NCC/Sports and Games/Physically Handicapped/Children of Armed Personnel quota.
TS Ed CET 2022 Tie Breaking
If two or more students score the same marks, then the tie occurs, which is solved as per the scheme set by the authorities, which is as follows:
- As first, the marks in subjects will be taken into account.
- Hereafter, Teaching Aptitude marks are taken into consideration.
- If the tie still persists, the General English marks are considered.
- Thereafter, marks in General Knowledge & Educational Issues are considered.
- In case of tie further, marks obtained in Computer Awareness is taken into account.
- Futhermore, the older candidate is given priority.
TS EdCET 2021 Counseling
Soon after the declaration of the TS Ed CET Results, the candidates who qualify for the exam will have to appear for the counseling process. To appear in the counseling process, candidates first have to register themselves on the official website. In the registration, they have to fill in the choice of courses and colleges. Candidates have to carry the following documents to the allotted college for verification. The documents have to be carried in both original and photocopy.
- Hall ticket of the qualifying exam
- date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate in case of SC / ST / BC candidates
- PH / NCC / Sports and Games certificate etc.
- Income certificate issued by the competent authority
- aadhar card etc.
About TS Ed CET
TS Ed CET is organized by Osmania University to grant admission into B.Ed course. The TS Ed CET will be organized in CBT mode and is expected to be held in the month of August 2022. The questions will be asked in MCQ format. Candidates who wish to appear in TS ED CET can fill out the application form which will be available online mode.
FAQs On TS Ed CET 2022 Result
Ans. The TS Ed CET result can be downloaded from the official website, edcet.tsche.ac.in
Ans. To check the result, candidates will have to enter their registration number and DOB.
Ans. the result for TS Ed CET will be published in the month of August 2022.
Ans. In case two candidates score the same marks, then the tie-breaking rule will b applied as set by the authorities.