TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form , The application form for TS EAMCET 2022 will be released in the first week of March 2022 on the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates applying for Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical common entrance test (TS EAMCET) will have to fill the common application form to get admission in various UG courses of Engineering and Agriculture & Medical fields. The mode of this entrance test is online, with the application form being open until July 2022. Details such as personal details, academic qualifications, eligibility documents etc. need to be filled in the application form. The TS EAMCET 2022 The application form is released by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
The qualified candidates can get admission in various Engineering (E) and Agricultural & Medical (AM) courses offered at various universities across the state, both private and government. Through this article, we guide students about the eligibility, important dates, documents required to apply, how to apply, important FAQs, etc.
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form
Latest – Once the TS EAMCET application form is expected to be released in March 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 Important Dates
Given below are the expected dates based on the information of last year.
|Application Form Submission Starts||3rd Week of March 2022|
|Correction Window for Application Starts||1st Week of July 2022|
|Application Form Submission Ends||2nd Week of July 2022|
|Application Form Submission (Late Fee ₹250)||3rd Week of July 2022|
|Application Form Submission (Late Fee ₹500)||4th Week of July 2022|
|Downloading Hall Ticket/Admit Card||4th Week of July 2022|
|Date of Examination||1st Week of August 2022|
Overview of TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form
|Release Date||3rd week of March 2022|
|Website where the form is released||Official TS EAMCET Website: eamcet.tsche.ac.in|
|Login Details||User ID and Password|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Payment||Online/Offline|
|Documents Needed to Apply||Email id, mobile number, scanned passport size colored photo, scanned signature, academic details, caste details, income details, address details.|
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Fees
Every year the application fee varies for different categories to ensure fair chance is provided to all. Below given are the details for the application fee as it were last year . The fee is separate for different categories
- One can submit the application form via both; online and offline mode.
- Candidates can use UPI, Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for online transaction
- Candidates can make the offline transaction through the TS/AP center
|Courses||SC/ST and PH||Others|
|Engineering (E)||₹ 400/-||₹800/-|
|Agricultural and Medical (AM)||₹ 400/-||₹800/-|
|Both (E & AM)||₹800/-||₹ 1600/-|
TS EAMCET 2022 Eligibility
Every examination has some necessary criterions which are a must to be satisfied by each student to be eligible to apply for the examination. Below given are the details of the general eligibility for giving this entrance exam. Any candidate found not eligible according to these guidelines at any given point will face disqualification from the further registration process.
- Candidates must be citizen of India, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders
- All applying candidates must belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State
For Engineering, B.Pharmacy (MPC), B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (Food
- Passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / Passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana / Andhra region
- Students should obtain at least 45% of marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern [except for B. Pharmacy course]
- Candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission
- In case of B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), and B.Tech. (FT), minimum age of 17 years is required, and maximum age of 22 years (25 years for SC/ST) as on 31st December of the year of admission
For Pharm-D course :
- Passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma Examination in Pharmacy course conducted by the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and training
- Candidate should have a minimum 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to the above course
TS EAMCET 2022 Documents Required for Application
There are certain details and documents that you would need at the time of filling the application form so you must have these details ready with you. Some of the documents will have to be uploaded with the application form as well. The below pointers give you the details of the documents required.
Documents to be submitted along with the form
- 10+2 equivalent/ Qualifying examination Marksheet
- Birth Certificate
- SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Local Candidate Certificate (LCC), issued by MRO or competent authority
- Income Certificate (IC) issued by MRO or competent authority
- Caste/Special Category Certificate issued by MRO or competent authority, if applicable
- Aadhar Card details
Documents/Things needed while filling the form
- Active Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Educational details
- Debit Card, Credit Card, net-banking details
- Receipt from TS/AP center
TS EAMCET Image/Signature Specifications
It is important that the scanned images follow specific guidelines to prevent the application from being rejected. Candidates are required to submit the scanned copies of their photograph and signature in the given format below.
|Photograph||Less than 50kb||JPEG/JPG|
|Signature||Less than 30kb||JPEG/JPG|
TS EAMCET Application Form Procedure
The candidates can refer to the steps given below to submit their applications for the examinations. These details are based on last year’s admission procedure.
- Step 1: Visit the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Step 2: Candidate need to pay the application fee
- Step 3: After payment of fee, the payment verification page will appear, where you will fill out all the necessary details
- Step 4: Once the fee is paid, note down the Payment Reference ID, as shown in sample below.
- Step 5: Then proceed to fill the application form.
- Step 6: With filling the personal details, the candidate must upload their image, signature and any other caste, income certificates as applicable.
- Step 7: After the completion and submission of application, note down the application ID given by the conducting authorities, as shown in the sample below.
- Step 8: Print out your application and keep for physical reference.
- Step 9: Check the payment status from the official page, with entering particular detials from your reference IDs as given by the conducting authorities.
- Step 10: The official conformation will be given by the conducting authorities. With that the application process is completed.
TS EAMCET Admit Card
The candidates who successfully register for the exam will be able to download the admit card required for the examination. It is a document of utmost importance as, without this, the candidate will not be allowed to give the entrance test.
The dates and procedure regarding the admit card will be given as the official date is announced by the conducting authorities.
About TS EAMCET
The TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical common entrance test) is a state-level examination conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
This examination gives admission to candidates seeking UG courses of Engineering and Agriculture & Medical fields in the state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, both private and government.
The test will be conducted online, which is an objective type paper consisting of 160 questions. The duration of this examination is 3 hours, with one mark for each correct question with no negative marking.
FAQs about TS EAMCET 2022
When will the TS EAMCET application form be released?
The tentative date is March 2022.
Where can we fill the application form?
TS EAMCET 2022 application form will be released on the official website – eamcet.tsche.ac.in
What is the application fee required?
For SC/STs it is ₹400-/ per category, while for general it is ₹800-/
Which mode is the examination in?
The examination is in online mode.
Will there be any mock tests for better preparation of candidates?
Yes, mock tests will be released on the official site of JNTU Hyderabad
Will there be a correction window available?
Indeed, there will be a correction window available for correcting the details of the application form.
Are there any charges for submitting late fees/late registration?
Yes, there are charges if the candidate registers after the end date.