TMC B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2022– TMC B.Sc Nursing 2022 exam pattern has been given here. TMC B.Sc Nursing Exam is conducted by the Tripura College of Nursing. It is an entrance exam conducted for admission to the B.Sc Nursing course offered. Class 12th passed candidates aspiring to make a career in nursing can appear for the exam. The questions in the test are objective in nature. In the test, the questions are asked from Biology, Physics and Chemistry. Candidates aspiring to clear the exam must be well-versed with the exam pattern. It helps in proper and efficient preparation. Check this page for details on TMC B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2022,
TMC B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
It is important for the candidates to know the exam pattern as it will help them get a better understanding of the paper. Here is the pattern for TMC B.Sc Nursing Exam 2022.
- Duration– It is a 1.5 hour (90 minutes) exam.
- Medium– Exam will be conducted in English.
- Type of Questions– Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be asked.
- No. of Questions– 100 questions will be asked.
- Total Marks– It is a 100 marks paper.
Here is the subject wise marks and question weightage for all 3 subjects.
- Physics: 20 questions
- Chemistry: 20 questions
- Biology: 60 questions
Preparation Tips for TMC B.Sc Nursing Exam 2022
Here are some preparation tips to ensure smooth and efficient preparation for the TMC B.Sc Nursing Exam 2022.
- Be well spoken with the syllabus and pattern– It will help you formulate preparation plan and schedule in a manner that ensures proper preparation.
- Study all topics diligently– Though Biology has the maximum weightage, other subjects of Physics and Chemistry should not be compromised at any cost. Make sure you cover every subject, topics properly.
- Refer good books– Be thorough with NCERT class 12 books before studying from other books, as they carry the basics. Also study from expert, topper recommended good and comprehensive books.
- Practice previous papers and mock tests– This help you get a better understanding of the paper, familiarize you with the paper pattern and questions, and enable you to assess your preparation.
- Practice time management– The exam consists of 100 questions to be solved in 90 minutes (1.5 hours). It is important to practice time management by solving time bound questions, to ensure a smooth solving of the paper.
- Be confident and healthy– Keep your body and mind in a fresh, healthy state. Stay positive and confident in yourself.
FAQs on TMC B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2022
Ans. TMC B.Sc Nursing Exam 2022 is a 1.5 hour (90 minutes) exam.
Ans. TMC B.Sc Nursing Exam 2022 is a 100 MCQ type questions paper.
Ans. Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) are asked in TMC B.Sc Nursing Exam 2022.
Ans. The entrance test will be conducted in English language only.
Subscribe for Nursing Updates