TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 – Tripura College of Nursing conducts TMC B.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2022. The examination is organized for aspirants seeking admissions into B.Sc Nursing course. The selection process is solely based on the merit of the entrance examination conducted by TMC. In this nursing entrance test, multiple-choice type questions are asked. After the conduct of the exam, the candidates will be called for counseling. Check more details about TMC B.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2022 from this page such as eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern etc.
TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
Latest – The eligible candidates can follow the details provided here and can apply for TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 at tmc.nic.in,
TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Important Dates
The important schedule for the assigned dates of the TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 is as follows:
|TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022||Dates|
|Application form starting||to be announced|
|Last date for submitting the application form||to be announced|
|Issuance of Admit Card||to be announced|
|TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022||to be announced|
|Announcement of Result||Sep 2022|
|Counseling session 2022-23||To be announced|
TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Highlights
Tripura Medical College Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 is a national-level exam for courses related to B.Sc Nursing. Candidates should look for the overview provided for more information.
|Examination Name||Tripura Medical College(TMC) B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022|
|Conducting Body||Tripura College of Nursing, Agartala|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Level of Exam||state-level|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type|
|Helpdesk||Phone No: 0381-237-6558
Email: [email protected]
Eligibility Criteria for TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
Before applying for the Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022, candidates must ensure that they meet the qualifying requirements. The eligibility conditions are discussed further below.
- The maximum age limit is 25 years.
- 17 years old is the minimum age limit.
Qualification in Education
- Candidate must have completed HS (10+2) School Certificate Examination (12-year course). Passing the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2)
- or passing the Pre-Degree Examination (10+2)
- or an equivalent with 12 years of schooling (from a recognized Board of Education or University).
- Minimum Marks: Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with a minimum aggregate of 45%(PCBE) and 40% for SC/ST.
The candidates should be physically fit.
TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form
The eligible applicants can acquire the information brochure/prospectus, provided with the application form, directly from the principal’s office of Tripura College of Nursing, Agartala.
- The application form, attached with the information Brochure and prospectus, may also be obtained from the TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital website, tmc.nic.in.
- The TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam application form be accompanied with an A/C payee Demand Draft only during the submission of the form.
- The duly filled- in application along with thenecessary documents to be attached, must arrive at the office of the principal, Tripura College of Nursing, Hapania, Agartala (PIN- 799014), by registered post/speed post/in person by the appointed day and time.
- The application fee is Rs.1500 for the application form.
- Mode of Payment: The application fee is to be paid through Demand Draft (DD) issued in favor of “Society for TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital”, Hapania, West Tripura.
TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Syllabus
TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Syllabus is formulated on the basis of 10+2 curriculum consisting to majorly three subjects as follows:
TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Exam Pattern
TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 has a simplified exam pattern to ace the exam program for admission into bachelor nursing courses. The exam pattern is as follows:
- Language: The exam will be available in English language.
- Duration: The exam is conducted for the duration of 1.5 hours.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be objective in nature.
- Total Questions: There will be a total of 100 questions.
TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Admit Card
The Tripura Medical College B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2022 can be accessed either online or can be received through the university’s office. The admit card will be issued for the candidates who have successfully registered for the entrance exam with the application fee.
It will include exam information which is as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s/Mother’s Name
- Exam Date
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Candidate signature
- Exam Center Address
- Date and time of the exam, as well as the rules and instructions
TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Result
TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Result will be declared by TMC. The candidates can check the result online at tmc.nic.in.
- How will the result be announced: The result shall be published in pdf format containing the credentials of the candidate.
- What will result have: The result will consist of ranks on which the process of counseling will take place.
The details mentioned in the Result will be as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Total Marks
- Marks acquired
TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Counseling
Candidates who make it through the merit list will be allowed to participate in counseling after the TMC B.Sc Nursing Result 2022 is released. The shortlisted candidates must attend the scheduled counseling sessions. Candidates must present all the essential documentation and pay the required fees at the time of counseling to confirm their admission.
TMC B.Sc Nursing Fee Structure
The fee structure for TMC B.Sc Nursing is as follows:
|A. One-time Admission Charges||Amount|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 2000/-|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 310/-|
|Student Welfare Fund||Rs. 200/-|
FAQs on TMC B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
Ans. The entrance examination is conducted for admission into B.sc Nursing courses in Tripura Medical College, Agartala.
Ans. The application fee for B.sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 is Rs.1500.
Ans. The application fee is to be paid through Demand Draft(DD) issued in favor of “Society for TMC & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital”, Hapania, West Tripura.
Ans. The selection process is solely based on the merit of the entrance examination conducted by TMC.
Ans. The candidate can access the application form from the Brochure/cum prospectus and can speed post/deliver or in-person the required form along with documents to the principal’s office.
Ans. In the test, the objective type questions are asked.