TJEE 2022: Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) is going to release the TJEE admit card on April 20, 2022. TJEE 2022 exam is going to be conducted on 27 April 2022. Tripura Joint Entrance Exam is a state-level exam that is conducted every year by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) to offer admission in Engineering, Technological, Veterinary, Agriculture, Fisheries, Paramedical, and other Professional Degree Courses. Candidates are offered admission to various courses on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. There are total of three groups for TJEE, candidates can apply for TJEE 2022 in three groups which will be consisting of questions from different subjects. Read the full article below to know more details about TJEE 2022.
Latest – TBJEE is going to release the TJEE admit card on April 20, 2022. Click here to get more details.
Candidates want to appear in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) have to attempt questions of four different subject. Candidates can refer to the table so that they do not miss any important events in the TJEE 2022 timeline.
|Registration started on||16 Feb 2022|
|Last date to submit Application Form||07 Mar 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||20 Apr 2022|
|TJEE 2022 Examination||27 Apr 2022|
|Release of answer key||29 Apr 2022 (Evening)|
|Receiving feedback for the answers||04 May 2022 up to 5 pm|
|Uploading of Final Answer Key||To be announced!|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2022|
|Counseling process||June-July 2022|
TJEE 2022 Admit card
The admit card for TJEE 2022 is going to be released on April 20, 2022. Candidates can download it from official website ie tbjee.nic.in. The admit card consists of the personal details and exam information such as date, time, venue of the examination. Candidates are advised to make sure that details printed on admit card are correct If there is any error then please contact to official authority of the examination.
TJEE 2022 Exam Schedule
Candidates can check the complete schedule for TJEE 2022 Exam from below image.
|Date & Day||11.00 am to 12:30 pm||1:30 – 2:15 pm||2:45 – 3:30 pm|
|27 Apr 2022||Physics & Chemistry||Biology||Mathematics|
TJEE 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended
Candidates can check the last date to fill the TJEE 2022 application form from below or Download notice PDF,
TJEE 2022 Application Form
TBJEE releases the TJEE Application form 2022 online at tbjee.nic.in. Candidates need to check that they fall into eligibility norm set by the conducting body, in order to be considered for admission. Candidate need to fill the information in the Application Form very carefully, once submitted it will be difficult to remit the incorrect information.
Application Fee: Candidates can submit the application fee online, via Net Banking and Debit / Credit Card.
- General Male Candidates – Rs. 550.
- SC / ST Male Candidates – Rs. 450.
- All Female and BPL (male & female) candidates – Rs. 350.
TJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to appear in TJEE 2022 will have to match with certain eligibility criteria set by the governing authority. Candidates can have a glimpse at the points given below to know about the eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must be a citizen of India or Permanent Resident of Tripura. In other words, the candidate or his / her parents must have been residing in Tripura continuously for not less than 10 years immediately prior to the date of applying for TJEE 2022
- Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) issued by the appropriate authority of candidate/father/mother which one is applicable, must be submitted before counseling, when asked so.
- Academic Qualification: The candidates must have passed/appeared or due to appear in the TJEE, at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent with the subjects in which he/she desired to appear at Joint Entrance Examination.
Detailed Eligibility Criteria: Click here to check the TJEE 2022 Detailed Eligibility Criteria.
Changes in TJEE 2022 Exam
- TJEE 2022 will be held on a single day.
- There are three shifts – Shift 1 will be of physics and chemistry. Then next shifts 2, 3 will be for biology and mathematics .
- Shift 1 will be of 90 minutes for 60 questions and subsequent two shifts will be of 45 minutes each.
- The shift 2, 3 will each be of 45 minutes.
- Total exam time will be 3 hours.
- All question papers will be MCQ type. Each with 4 options, and 4 marks for correct answer.
- Paper will be offline, as pen and paper mode.
- There will be 30 compulsory questions in each subject, taking 3 (three) questions from each Module
- Marking scheme will be +4 for correct answers and -1 for incorrect answer. (Negative marking will be there but exact negative marking has not been announced yet).
- Syllabus of each subject will be divided into 10 modules or units.
- TJEE 2022 syllabus will not change. It will be the same as was brought into effect in 2015.
- There will be percentile along with rank in TJEE 2022 result.
TJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the Exam Pattern from below, which will help then prepare for TJEE 2022.
- Mode of exam: TJEE 2022 will be held in pen and paper mode,
- Shifts and Duration: There will be 3 shifts.
- First shift will be Physics + Chemistry. It will be of 90 minutes.
- Second, Third shifts will be Mathematics, Biology. Each will be of 45 minutes.
- All shifts together will be 3 hours.
- Question Paper Sets: There will be three question paper series namely P, Q, R.
- Marking Scheme: +4, -1
|Subject||No. of Qs||Max Marks|
TJEE 2022 Exam Center
The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination is going to conduct Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) at the following centers:
TJEE 2022 Answer Key
After the successfull conduction of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE), the Answer Key is released on the official website. Answer Key is made available as per the schedule, after the answer key is released candidates are provided with an option to send feedback if they are not satisfied with the Answer Key. Basically the Answer Key helps the candidate calculate there score and if they are not satisfied with the Answer Key they are provided with an option of raising objection.
TJEE 2022 Counseling
TJEE 2022 Counseling takes place after the declaration of the result of TJEE 2022 entrance exam. There will be counseling rounds for PCM and PCB Courses. Qualified candidates can take part in TJEE Counseling 2022 to get a seat in their respective courses. The TBJEE releases counseling call letters online. For the allocation of seats, candidates are required to be present in person. Candidates will exercise their choice of the Institute when called during the counseling as per their rank in the respective category.
Documents required at the time of counseling:
- Admit Card of 10th and 12th.
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th.
- PRTC (not Citizenship certificate)/ other certificates as proof of residency.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/PwD)
- Ward of Ex-Serviceman Certificate
- BPL ration card
- Certificate showing the proof of Serving Defense Personnel
Subscribe For Latest Updates
April, 7’1989′ is when Tripura Board was established. It is the governing body of the state for conducting joint entrance exam for various courses of Tripura. The purpose to create Tripura Board was to save time, energy and make the process of selecting candidates simple. Before, every college use to conduct their own examination. Candidate use to apply to different colleges and pay separate application fee for each of them. To simplify the journey of taking admission, Government released the conducting body which is liable to take an exam for all the professional degree courses. Board is responsible to take the exam and prepare the merit list. Further examination process is conducted by the colleges itself based on the course student has applied for.