Union Public Service Commission has recently announced that the UPSC CSE 2021 exam shall be conducted from April 05, 2022, The candidates who have cleared the UPSC Mains examination are advised to prepare for the interview round. Earlier, the commission has also released the CSE DAF (Detailed Application Form). The interview for the UPSC Civil Services Exam is going to be held for 275 marks.
Top 11 UPSC Civil Services Mock Interviews
The final selection in the UPSC CSE exam is going to be on the basis of the marks scored in the Mains and interview round. It is therefore crucial that candidates go for mock interviews conducted by leading coaching classes. Find the top 11 mock interviews shared by the leading coaching classes:
|Coaching Class Name||direct link|
|Shrusti Deshmukh AIR 5, Drishti IAS||Click Here|
|Akshat Jain AIR 2, Drishti IAS||Click Here|
|Saloni Verma AIR 70, Drishti IAS||Click Here|
|Ria Dabi, AIR 15, Vajirao and Reddy Institute||Click Here|
|Apala Mishra, Let’s Crack UPSE||Click Here|
|Prashant Kiran AIR 144, Drishti IAS||Click Here|
|Mamta Yadav AIR 05, Drishti IAS||Click Here|
|Suneeta Mam, AIR 647, Drishti IAS||Click Here|
|Satyam Gandhi, AIR 10, Drishti IAS||Click Here|
|Surya Pratap SIngh, Drishti IAS||Click Here|
|Vipul Kumar, Drishti IAS||Click Here|
UPSC 2022 Interview Process
The candidates who clear the UPSC IAS Mains examination stand a chance to appear in the interview round. However, before the same, the candidates have to fill the DAF (Detailed Application Form). This is one of the crucial steps as many of the questions in the exam are based on this only. During the interview round, a panel of five panelists is appointed who take the interview with the candidates after the submission of documents.
Experts Tips to Crack UPSC 2022 Interview Round
Candidates who are going to participate in the UPSC 2022 interview round should abide by the expert tips shared by leading educationists below:
- It is advisable to read the DAF thoroughly and take note of the hobbies, academic journeys, etc.
- The candidates can expect questions on current affairs. Hence, it is better to follow editorials videos regularly to know the theoretical side of any ongoing happening.
- Prepare major questions on the basis of the academic background. The panelists can ask any questions related to the educational background of the candidate.
- Prepare good answers based on the major reasons to prepare for the UPSC exam and not state PCS.
- Make sure that the body language and communication skills are on point while appearing for the UPSC IAS exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates