How to Prepare For JEXPO 2022 – JEXPO 2022 will be conducted in September 2022 (tentatively) for admissions into Diploma based courses in Engineering/ technology/ architecture at West Bengal Polytechnics. This article brings you tips regarding how to prepare for the state-level JEXPO 2022 exam. By using the correct strategy and relevant resources, students can easily quality JEXPO 2022. The exam includes three sections ie Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. To qualify JEXPO 2022, you must know the relevant syllabus, focus on important topics, give mock tests, and analyze and improve your mistakes. On this page, we will be discussing how you can prepare for your JEXPO 2022.
How to Prepare For JEXPO 2022
Here are a few steps which you can follow to qualify JEXPO 2022 with sky-high marks and get admission into one of the 150 diploma based colleges in West Bengal:
- Give more time to the important topics
- Revise the syllabus multiple times
- Practice previous year question papers
- Do not waste your time by studying out of syllabus topics
- Give mock tests to create your own strategy for attempting the examination
- Make a suitable timetable and follow it regularly
- Analyze your weak topics and work hard on them
How to Prepare For JEXPO 2022 Subjectwise
Following are a few subject-wise tips for JEXPO 2022:-
- Attend lectures with full concentration and focus
- Practice class work questions as well as NCERT based questions
- Solve one book multiple times
- Give mock tests and then analyze & rectify your mistakes
- Make a formula chart for every chapter for your last minutes revision
- Make notes for all chapters
- Read NCERT textbook thoroughly
- Read your notes multiple times
- Give as many tests for inorganic chemistry topics as you can
- Revise organic chemistry reactions on daily basis
- Make a formula chart for physical chemistry for your last minute revision
- Attend your mathematics lectures attentively
- Solve classwork as well as homework questions in the night
- Solve standard books to enhance your concept application ability
- Sharpen your basics by solving NCERT textbook multiple times
- Make a formula chart notebook separately for your last minute revision
How to Prepare for JEXPO 2022- Topper’s Tips
On interacting with a few previous year’s JEXPO toppers, we got to know few crucial tips which you must follow to qualify JEXPO 2022. Here they are:-
- Start preparing for JEXPO 2022 5-6 months before the final exam
- Solve as many 10 grade syllabus based mock tests as you can. This will increase your speed and accuracy for the final exam
- Go for some small local coaching for your JEXPO 2022 preparation instead of some huge brand
- Dedicate 4-5 hours of your day to self studying
- Try to solve only those questions which you are sure about in the JEXPO 2022 Exam as there is negative marking
- Practice math more as compared to physics and chemistry as it has the maximum coverage in JEXPO 2022
Important Topics for JEXPO 2022
While preparing for JEXPO 2022, you should study the entire syllabus thoroughly, but give some extra time and focus to a few important topics to ensure maximum marks in JEXPO 2022.
Laws of motion
|chemistry||Ionic and covalent bonding
Periodic properties and periodicity of elements
JEXPO 2022 Exam Pattern
It is very necessary for everyone to know the JEXPO 2022 exam pattern before going for the final exam in order to score good marks.
|Exam mode||Either offline or online|
|Exam medium||English and Bengali|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Total marks||100 marks|
|Types of questions||Objective|
|number of questions||100|
|Sections in the exam||Three ie Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Section||Number of questions||Total Marks|
JEXPO 2022 Syllabus
JEXPO 2022 detailed syllabus (as per the previous year) is listed below:-
Real Numbers, Laws of Indices, Graph, Co-ordinate Geometry – Distance Formula,
Linear Simultaneous Equations, Properties of Parallelogram, Polynomial, Factorisation, Transversal & Mid-Point Theorem, Profit & Loss, Statistics, Theorems on Area, Construction of a Parallelogram whose
measurement of one angle is given and equal in area of a Triangle, Construction of a Triangle equal in area of a quadrilateral, Area & Perimeter of Triangle & Quadrilateral shaped region, Circumference of Circle, Theorems on concurrence, Area of circular region, Co- ordinate Geometry – Internal and External Division of Straight Line Segment, Co-ordinate Geometry – Area of Triangular Region, Logarithm, Quadratic Equations with one variable, Simple Interest, Theorems related to circle, Rectangular Parallelopiped or Cuboid, Ratio and Proportion, Compound Interest and Uniform Rate of Increase or Decrease, Theorems related to Angles in a Circle, Right Circular Cylinder, Quadratic Surd, Theorems related to Cyclic Quadrilateral, Construction of circumcircle and incircle of a triangle, Sphere, Variation, Partnership Business, Theorems related to Tangent to a Circle, Right Circular Cone, Similarity, construction of tangent to a circle, Real life Problems related to different Solid Objects, Trigo nometry – Concept of Measurement of Angle, Construction – Determination of Mean Proportional, Pythagoras Theorem, Trigonometric Ratios and Trigonometric Identities, Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary angle, Application of Trigonometric Ratios – Heights & Distances, Statistics – Mean, Median, Ogive, Mode and Numerical Aptitude.
Atomic Structure, Mole Concept, Matter, Solution, Acids, Bases & Salts, Separation of Components of Mixtures, Water, Concerns about our Environment, Behavior of Gases, Periodic Table and Periodicity of the Properties of Elements, ionic and covalent bonding, Chemical Calculations , Inorganic Chemistry in laboratory and industry, Metallurgy, Atomic Nucleus, Organic Chemistry and general awareness.
Measurement, Force & Motion, Work, Power & Energy, Sound, Heat, Light, Thermal Phenomena, Current Electricity, Electricity and Chemical Reactions.
Read Here: JEXPO 2021 Syllabus
Important Books For JEXPO 2022 Preparation
JEXPO 2022 is basically an entrance exam based on the class 10 syllabus. Hence, you should follow your class 10 course books and practice a few multiple-choice question-based books on relevant subjects and their syllabus. You can follow NCERT exemplar and NCERT at fingertips for all the subjects in the exam to ace your MCQ solving ability.
About JEXPO 2022
JEXPO 2022 will be conducted by The West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development in September 2022 (tentatively) to give students admission into Diploma courses in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture. JEXPO 2022 offers students admission into 150 diploma based colleges in West Bengal. It is a 2-hour long exam of 3 sections.
FAQs on How To Prepare For JEXPO 2022
Ans: The West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development will conduct the JEXPO 2022 exam.
Ans: The JEXPO 2022 exam is divided into three sections. They are mathematics, physics and chemistry.
Ans: Please choose any one book from the list of books mentioned in the “Best Books for JEXPO 2022” section of the article for each subject.