How to Prepare for JKCET 2022: To ace any exam, it is necessary for the students to have a proper plan of action and a strong preparation strategy. Study material and resources play a vital role in any exam preparation strategy. To crack the state level JKCET 2022 exam with good marks, candidates have to make a strong plan and focus on their skills to improve themselves timely. Before everything else, students need to acquire every single detail about the exam pattern and JKCET 2022 syllabus to start their preparation. On this page, we will be discussing about the JKCET 2022 syllabus, exam pattern, how you can properly plan your strategy and how you can prepare well for the exam.
How to Prepare for JKCET 2022
“There is nothing impossible for them who try” — Alexander III
JKCET 2022 Preparation Tips
JKCET 2022 is an offline exam consisting of 180 MCQs based questions. In order to crack the exam with good marks all you need is thorough preparation. Hence we have provided below some tips that will help you to plan and prepare better for JKCET 2022:
Ccomplete knowledge about syllabus and exam pattern: You need to be well aware of your exam syllabus, pattern, marking scheme, and other related details so as to begin your preparation. Knowing these things will help you start your preparation in a better and well-planned way. It will tell you what type of questions are going to be asked and how many marks each question will hold.
Make a Time Table: It is very important for a student to prepare in a disciplined and organized manner and for that time table is the best approach. Divide your time for every topic and every subject. Start with the important topics and give time to them. You should give time to revising formulas every day. In the morning try to study the difficult topics and once you’re feeling tired try and study the easy ones.
Solve Previous Year Sample Papers: Solving previous years’ papers is a very effective way of learning and practicing. Solving mock papers will help you improve your speed of writing in the exam as well as your accuracy. It helps you know about the pattern and difficulty level of the exam. It will give you a rough idea about the way you will write the exam.
Practice and Revision: Revision is very important and should be done on a regular basis. Daily revision helps you to memorize things easily and also helps to retain it for a long time. Hence, revising daily will help you to remember all the topics by heart. You can also make small notes every time you revise so that revision becomes easy before the exam. In subjects like Mathematics, practice is the only best way to achieve a level of accuracy.
Determination and Focus: Focus and Determination are the most necessary aspects that make you keep going and does not let you lose hope. At the time of studying try to avoid all the distractions. Your thoughts should be only about studying. If you follow a proper schedule, maintain focus and work effortlessly nothing can stop you from achieving your dreams.
Stay healthy: You should keep yourself as healthy as possible, meditate daily or do quick exercises, and take proper 6-7 hours of sleep. Eat healthy and avoid junk food as much as you can because it slows down your metabolism and causes laziness.
JKCET 2022 Preparation Tips for Physics
Check the preparation tips for physics section below.
- It is very important to have proper and complete understanding of each and every concept. Aspirants should clear their doubts instantly by asking it from their teachers on spot
- Practice previous year question papers of JKCET Physics
- Note down all the formulas in a separate note book and do frequent revisions to memorize all the important formula, equations etc.
- Students should practice topic wise questions. Start with easy questions and gradually increase the level of questions
- Make a habit of practicing at least 60 questions a day as per subject wise weightage of the exam
JKCET 2022 Preparation Tips for Chemistry
Students can refer to the given tips in order to prepare better for their exam:
- Aspirants should keep a clear understanding of fundamental concepts of Chemistry
- Students must memorize all atomic masses, atomic numbers and basic formulas
- Aspirants need to practice the previous year question papers of the Chemistry section which make themselves prepared for examination
- In Organic Chemistry, candidates are advised to make a separate note book for all the chemical equations and their mechanisms so that they can go through the equations easily and memorize it
- In inorganic chemistry, candidates should make proper notes and keep their primary focus on NCERT only
- For Physical Chemistry, memorize all the formulas and practicing numerical question is a must and very necessary
JKCET 2022 Preparation Tips for Mathematics
Candidates can use the following tips for the Mathematics section:
- To ace Mathematics, the only key is practice. Students should practice each and every question at least twice
- Candidates should clear all their doubts and focus on the important and high weightage topics more
- Aspirants should refer to different books like RD sharma, NCERT etc. so that they can get a variety of question
- Students should memorize all the formulas and make a separate copy for formulas only for the last minute preparation
- Solve previous years mathematics questions
JKCET 2022 Syllabus
Candidates should always be aware of the proper exam syllabus to avoid confusion. Given below are the chapters as per the subjects from which questions will be asked:
|Physics||Physical-World And Measurement, Kinematics, Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy, And Power, Motion Of System Of Particles And Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties Of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behavior Of Perfect Gas And Kinetic Theory of gases, Oscillations And Waves , Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects Of Current And Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction And Alternating Current, Electromagnetic, Waves, Optics, Dual Nature Of Matter And Radiation, Atoms And Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication System|
|Chemistry||Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Kinetics,
Solutions, Chemical Thermodynamics, Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry
Solid State & States Of Matter, Surface Chemistry, Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure, Chemistry Of Representative Elements
Transition Elements Including Lanthanoids, Co-Ordination Chemistry, Nomenclature And Basic Concepts Inorganic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I, Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-ii, Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-iii, Molecules Of Life, Polymers
|Mathematics||Sets, Relations, And Functions, Complex Number; Linear Inequation; Linear Programming, Sequence And Series, Permutation And Combination & Binomial Theorem, Trigonometric And Inverse Trigonometry Functions, Matrices And Determinants, Limit, Continuity, And Differentiation, Integration And Differential Equations, Straight Lines And Conic Sections, Statistics And Probability|
JKCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check JKCET 2022 Exam Pattern that is given below.
- Exam Language – JKCET 2022 will be conducted in English language only
- Total No. of sections – There’ll be 3 sections. The question paper will have Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
- Mode of exam: JKCET 2022 is an offline pen and paper mode
- Total No. of Questions – There are 180 objective-type questions in total
- Duration of the exam – The duration of JKCET 2022 is three hours
- negative marking – There’s a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
- Marking Scheme – +1 mark for each right answer
Subject Wise Weightage
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
JKCET 2022 Important Books
Here are some book suggestions for candidates one can refer to these books for their preparation:
|Concepts of physics 1 and 2 by HC Verma||Click Here|
|Handbook of Physics||Click Here|
|NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions MATHEMATICS||Click Here|
|Advanced Problems In Organic Chemistry – H. Pandey||Click here|
|NCERT at your FINGERTIPS – Chemistry (MTG)||Click Here|
FAQs On How To Prepare for JKCET 2022
Ans: In JKCET 2022 questions are asked from 3 subjects ie Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics of intermediate level examination.
Ans: In total 180 questions will be asked in JKCET exam.
Ans: Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks in JKCET 2022 for every wrong answer.
Ans: JKCET 2022 entrance exam will have 3 different sections.