Sri Dev Suman University Application Form 2022- Sri Dev Suman University B.Ed 2022 application form is now available. Interested candidates can apply online from May 10, 2022 and last date to submit the application form is June 10, 2022. The B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 will be conducted on June 26, 2022. The online application submitted in the given time frame will only be accepted by the University. Application submitted after the due date will not be considered by the University in any circumstances. Before starting filling up the online application form for Sri Dev Suman University (SDSUV) Admission 2022 candidates are required to go through the eligibility criteria and other important instructions regarding the application process such as application fee, image specifications, etc. If you want to know more about the Sri Dev Suman University Application Form 2022then scroll down and read the article thoroughly.
Latest: Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University has released the application form for B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022. Scroll down to apply.
Sri Dev Suman University Application Form 2022
The mode of submission of the application form is online only. No other mode of application is to be considered by the University.
Apply here: Click here to apply for SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2022.
also check, Sri Dev Suman University Admit Card 2022
SDSUV Application Form 2022 Important Dates
|Important Events (B.Ed)||Dates|
|Online submission starts from||10 May 2022|
|Last date of submission of the application form||10 Jun 2022|
|Last date for depositing the fee||12 Jun 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||to be announced|
|Date of Entrance Exam||26 Jun 2022|
|Date of Result||to be announced|
SDSUV Application Form 2022 Overview
|Name of Institute||Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University|
|Type||State Public University|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Location||Badshahithaul, Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India|
|Course Offered||B.Ed, BA, B.Sc., B.Ed Integrated Program|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Online Application Form of SDSUV B.Ed Admission 2022 made available on the official website of Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University. Interested & eligible candidates can also fill the online application form through the official website of University. The mode of submission of the application is online only. Application submitted via any other mode will not be accepted by the University under any circumstances.
How to Complete Registration:
- Fill your details carefully, Duplicate Email Address and mobile number not allowed in registration form.
- Fill Weightage Details.
- Fill Qualification Details.
- Upload Photo and Sign.
- Submit fee and print fee receipt, please check your filled-up form before submission of fee, after submission of fee Editing is not possible.
- Print Confirmation page.
For B.Ed Program
|Rs. 1000.00 + Bank Charges
Rs. 600.00 + Bank Charges
Mode of Payment: The Applicant can submit fee online, it can be paid via, Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / UPI / Wallet etc., Applicants are advised to keep “Online Fee Receipt” with them as a proof of remittance of fee for future reference.
It is important for the candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the admission. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
B.Ed Admission Program and For BA, B.Sc., B.Ed Integrated Program
- Candidates must have graduate or Post graduate with an overall aggregate of 50%. Students from the reserved category are given a relaxation of 5%.
- Cndidates who are appearing in graduation or post graduation can also apply.
- For Science or Engineering students who have graduate or Post graduate with an overall aggregate of 55% are eliigibile.
|The Applicants are requested to Enter a valid Email-ID in the Application Form. The Registration number, password, and any other important communication will be sent on the same registered E-mail ID of Applicants (also check mail in spam box), The Applicants are requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication . The Applicants should not disclose password to any other candidate / person.|
|Applicant should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application. Any mistake committed by the Applicant shall be his/her sole responsibility.|
|The Applicant should ensure the completion of all Steps of the registration process and online Submission of fee as mentioned in the instructions by stipulated date.|
|Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case neither it shall be held reserved for any other examination or selection process in future.|
also check, Sri Dev Suman University Result 2022
Instruction to Candidates For Filling of Online Application Form
- The candidates are requested to apply via one mode only online.
- If Candidates have a valid e-mail ID, The candidates are requested to Enter it in the Application Form. The Registration number, password, and other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID of candidate (also check the mail in spam box). The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from SDSU. The candidate should not disclose the password to any other candidate/person.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility.
- The candidates should ensure the completion of all Steps of the registration process and deposition of examination fee as mentioned in the instructions by a stipulated date.
- Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case neither it shall be held reserved for any other examination or selection process in future.
- On successful registration of the on-line application, candidates are advised not to attempt for registration for the same Course again since multiple registration numbers and passwords may create a problem for candidates in future. In case of multiple registrations for the same Course, the candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any notice/intimation to the candidate.
- The candidate must retain a photocopy of his/her filled in Confirmation Page, Online E-RECEIPT / Bank Challan for future correspondence.
- “Edit” is possible in all fields before submitting FEE, except CATEGORY, SUBCATEGORY, PHYSICAL HANDICAP Feilds.
How To Upload Photograph, Signature Image
Scanned (digital) image of a candidates’ photograph, signature should be uploaded as per the specifications given below:
- The photograph must be a recent passport-style color picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200X230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner OR adjust the size of PHOTO in Paint or any other Picture Tools.
- The applicant has to put signature on white paper with Black/Blue ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on admit card and wherever necessary.
- If the applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination does not match the signature on the admit card, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Dimensions 140X60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
If the file size and format of Photograph, Signature do not match with prescribed size and format or not properly loaded, an error message will be displayed. In such case, the candidate has to rectify the size and reload it.
Sri Dev Suman University Application Form 2022 FAQ’s
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Ans: You have to apply for admission using the online application form available for the same.
Ans: The official website to apply online for admission to the University is sdsuv.ac.in
Ans: The official website is sdsuv.ac.in
Official Website: sdsuv.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,