SET 2022 Admit Card – Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) Admit Card 2022 will be released on April 29, 2022. Registered candidates will be notified of SET 2022 admit card release via their Email Id and Phone Number. SET 2022 Exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 14, 2022, SET 2022 Admit card would be released on the official website of the exam set-test.org, and to obtain their admit card, candidates must enter their SET ID and Password. Candidates should print their admit cards and bring a photo ID alongside their SET 2022 admit card with them to the exam center.
Latest – Registrations for SET 2022 are Open till April 24, 2022. Click Here to Apply
SET Admit Card 2022
Download Admit Card Here , Candidates can download SET 2022 admit card, as per the schedule, from set-test.org
SET 2022 Admit Card Release Dates
|Availability of SET 2022 Admit Card||April 29 2022 to May 14 2022|
|Exam Dates of SET||May 14 2022 (12.30 pm to 01.30 pm)|
|Date for declaration of results||May 20 2022|
SET 2022 Exam Slots
Time slots for exams under SET 2022 is as following:
|Symbiosis Exam||Time Slot of Exams|
|SLAT||9:30 AM – 11.30 AM|
|SITEEE||2.30 PM- 4.00 PM|
|SET General||2.30 PM- 4.30 PM|
How to download SET 2022 Admit Card?
- Navigate to the official website of Symbiosis Entrance test- http://www.set-test.org
- On clicking this page the Admit Card Page will open
- The next step will be to enter Candidate’s Log In Details- User ID and Password
- Then enter the captcha code and click ‘Login,
- SET 2022 Admit Card will appear on screen, which the candidate has to check
- Download the Admit Card in PDF Format.
- Also if the candidates forget their password, they must enter their user id, name and date of birth in the forget password section and click on ‘submit’.
- In case if the candidate finds out any issues in the admit card then he/she must contact in SET Helpline numbers.
SET Helpline Email ID- [email protected]
SET Helpline Number- 020-28116226/27 & 020-61936226/27
Details Mentioned on SET Admit Card 2022
The Candidates need to preserve their SET 2022 Admit Cards securely until the Entrance Exam and later for the WAT/PI round. The admit card will contain details like:
- Name of candidate
- Age and date of birth
- Exam ID which will provided by the University
- Date and Time of Exam
- Duration of Exam, Instructions related to exam and admit card handling
- Basic guidelines to be followed during exam
- Contact Details of Candidate
- ID Proof mentioned by the Candidate while filling the application form
If candidates misplaces SET 2022 admit card by any means, the authority will not issue duplicate cards.
SET 2022 Exam Day Instructions
- Candidate must bring their SET 2022 admit cards with a valid ID proof like;
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- School/College ID card
- Voter ID card
- Printed Copy of SET 2022 Admit card will be verified at the entrance along with ID Proof and Photograph.
- Candidate must reach in time before exam.
- Candidates must not carry any electronic gadgets, like laptops, mobile phones, calculators, Bluetooth devices, alarm clocks, calculators and etc.
- Candidates must also authenticate their SET 2022 Admit Cards and preserve them well until they complete the entire admission process.
- There will be no breaks in between SET 2022 exam. After the finishing of the exam candidates will only be allowed to exit the hall.
- Candidates will not be able to open any other browsers or windows on the duration of SET 2022 exam.
- Candidates must attempt all the questions and sections on time and revise the entire paper before final submission.
- Finally candidates should read all the instructions carefully.
SET 2022 Exam Pattern
SET 2022 consists of 3 different exams – SITEEE (for Engineering), SLAT (for Law), and SET (for other courses).
- The duration of each Exam will be 90 minutes (60 minutes MCQ in CBT mode and 30 minutes for WAT, only for candidates taking SLAT & SET Exam).
- There will be no negative marking for the exam
- All the sections are mandatory to attempt.
- WAT scores will not be declared with the result of your SLAT/SET scorecards.
- WAT for SLAT/SET exam papers will only be conducted by the respective institution chosen by the candidate.
The specific SET 2022 Exam pattern for its three examinations are given below.
The Symbiosis Engineering Entrance Test (SITEEE) will be comprised of 3 sections with a total number of 60 questions and total marks of 120.
|Paper||No. of Questions||Marks|
The Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) will comprise of five sections with total of 60 questions of total marks 60. After end of the exam there will be Written Ability Test Round.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
The SET Exam which meant for all those candidates who opt for General Courses. The Test will Contain a total of 60 questions with a total marks of 60. After the Exam there will be a round of Written Ability Test.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||12||12|
SET 2022 Exam Centers
The Symbiosis Entrance Exam will be held across 85 cities all over India. Candidates will have a choice to select only 3 cities according to their preference. The exam centers are;
Agra, Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Aligarh, Asansol, Ajmer, Ambala, Amravathi, Amritsar, Anand, Bardang, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhilai, Belgavi (Belagum), Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Bilaspur, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Chandigrah, Dhanbad, Delhi NCR 1 (Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad), Delhi NCR 2 (Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad), Dibrugarh, Dehradun, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Gangtok, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Hubli, Howrah, Hooghly, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Jhansi, Kolkata, Kochi, Kohlapur, Karnal, Kanpur, Kota, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Mysore, Madurai, Meerut, Navi Mumbai, Nashik, Nagpur, Nellore, Port Blair, Panjim, Pune, Patiala, Panipat, Patna, Prayagraj, Rajkot, Raipur, Roorkee, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Siliguri, Solapur, Surat, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Udaipur, Vijayawada, Vishakhapattanam, Varanasi, Vadodara
SET 2022 Overview
|Exam name||Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)|
|Conducting body||Symbiosis International (Deemed University)|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Exam mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Syllabus||General English, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Skills and General Awareness|
|Exam pattern||Multiple Choice Questions with no negative marking|
|Application fees||Rs 1950/-|
|Exam purpose||Admission into colleges under Symbiosis International (Deemed University)|
|Courses Offered||BBA, BCA, BA (Mass Communication), BA/B.Sc (Liberal Arts), B.Sc Eco/Eco(H)|
|No. of test cities||80|
FAQs About SET 2022 Admit Card
Ans. No. Only notification about the release of SET admit card would be delivered on the mail. Admit card would be available on the official website.
Ans. No. SET Admit card would only be available on the official website.
3. Will SET 2022 Admit Card delivered on phone?
Ans. No. SET Admit card would only be available on the official website.
Ans. Details mentioned on SET Admit Card 2022 are:
– Name of candidate
– Age and date of birth
– Exam ID which will provided by the University
– Date and Time of Exam
– Duration of Exam, Instructions related to exam and admit card
– Basic guidelines to be followed during exam
– Contact Details of Candidate
– ID Proof mentioned by the Candidate
Ans. Candidate must bring their SET 2022 admit cards with a valid ID proof like:
– Pan Card
– Driving License
– School/College ID card
– Voter ID card