SCTIMST 2022 Application Form – SCTIMST has extended the last date to submit the application form for admission into PDF programs for the Jan session 2022. Candidates need to be submitted an online application through the official website ie sctimst.ac.in. and payment is to be done online only. The application fee for the courses is not refunded. Applicants are selected on the basis of written exams and interviews. You should fulfill all the eligibility criteria before applying for respective courses. You need to fill the application form before the process gets over. Candidates can check more information about the SCTIMST Application Form 2022 from this article.
Latest , SCTIMST has extended the last date to submit the application form for admission into PDF programs till December 05, 2021, 2021. Scroll down to apply.
SCTIMST Application Form 2022
Candidates can fill their Application form for various courses from here as per scheduled date. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully and ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. Here we have mentioned the schedule of the SCTIMST 2022 exam for various courses in the table below.
For Jan 2022 Session
|Availability of Online Application
(Except for MD/DM/MCh
|01 to 30 Oct 2021|
|Availability of online application for Ph.D||09 Oct 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form for Ph.D, Diplomas, PG Diploma||10 Nov 2021 up to 5:00 pm|
|Availability of online application for PDFs||16 Oct to
SCTIMST Application Form 2022 Fee
Candidates need to pay the following fee according to their respective courses. The fee has to be paid using an available online payment mode.
- Postdoctoral fellowship (PDF) – Rs. 2000 (Rs. 1600 for SC/ST)
- PhD – Rs 1500 (Rs 1200 for SC/ST)
- Diploma/PG Diploma/Advanced certificate courses – Rs 800 (Rs 640 for SC/ST)
also check, SCTIMST 2022 Result
Instruction for Filling the SCTIMST Application Form 2022
- Candidates are advised to fill the online Application Form carefully after ensuring the eligibility criteria.
- No candidate should register more than one application. Duplicate applications from any applicant will result in cancellation of all such applications. No intimation regarding such cancellations will be provided.
- Candidate should fill in the online application with the utmost care and follow the instructions.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct details are filled in the online application form. SCTIMST will not be responsible for any incorrect information/cancellation of candidature/loss or lack of communication etc., due to the incorrectly filled online application form.
- Candidate must ensure that no column is left blank and complete the filling of the application form in one go.
- Candidates are also provided with a “Login” facility after successful submission of their application and can take print out of the same by entering the Email Id and password created.
- If you are an employee of a State or Central Government or Public Sector Undertaking, No objection certificate should be obtained from the employer prior to the submission of online application and to be produced at the time of entrance examination / interview.
- No intimation will be sent to candidates not called for Entrance Examination or not selected and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
- The rules are subject to change in accordance with decisions of the Institute taken from time to time.
- All the correspondence will be through the registered email/mobile phone/online application portal.
Documents Required while Filling SCTIMST Application Form 2022
- Photograph – passport size photograph[35mmx45mm(150kbmax)–injpegimage[35mmx45mm(150kbmax)–injpegimage
- Document to prove age
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) issued by revenue authorities, not below the rank of a Tahsildar (Valid as per Govt of India norms).
- EWS certificate, if applicable
- PWD certificate, if applicable
- “No Objection Certificate” in case employed
- Certificates to prove academic qualifications and achievements (in a single pdf file).
- Registration Certificate: Medical (MBBS/MD/MS/DNB)/Nursing
Note: It is mandatory to submit the print out of filled application form (duly signed), original certificates to prove age, qualification and experience at the time of entrance examination/Interview along with self-attested copies of the following documents:
- Online Payment Receipt.
- Document to prove age.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates (issued by Revenue authorities not below the rank of Tahsildar).
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ in the case of employed/sponsored applicants.
- Certificates to prove academic qualifications.
- Certificate to prove experience.
- Registration Certificate: For Medical/Nursing graduates
Post Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) (Post DM/MCh/DNB)
- DM/MCh (3 years) or equivalent qualification from MCI recognized institutions.
- Registration with Central/State Medical Council.
- Residents who are in the final year of the program can apply; however they should submit the certificate at the time of joining.
Upper Age Limit: Forty five years (as on 1st January 2022), relaxable by five years for SC/ST candidates, sponsored candidates and for qualified Ex-service personnel witha service of not less than 5 years.
Method of selection: Short-listing of the application based on the merit of a 500 words short research project proposal and letters of references. Short listed candidates will be called for departmental assessment followed by an interview for final selection.
Post Graduate Program: MD Transfusion Medicine
- MBBS or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
Upper Age Limit: 40 years (as on 1st January 2022), relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, sponsored candidates and for qualified Ex-service personnel with a service of not less than 5 years.
Admission Process: The selection of the candidates for the course is by the counseling based on the rank list in the INI-CET conducted by the AIIMS, New Delhi and verification of certificates and other credentials/documents by SCTIMST. For further details on the entrance exam, admission and selection process, please visit the following website: https://www.aiimsexams.org
Specialty Nursing Courses
- GNM or B.Sc. Nursing.
- For GNM candidates, one year experience as bedside nurse after passing GNM, as on 31st December, 2021
- Professionally registered as a nurse by any recognized State Nursing Council in India or by Nursing Boards approved by the Indian Nursing Council.
Upper Age Limit: 35 years (as on 1st January 2022), relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates, Sponsored candidates and for qualified Ex-service personnel with a service of not less than 5 years.
Method of Selection: Selection will be strictly on merit on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the common entrance examination for Cardiovascular & Thoracic Nursing and Neuro-Nursing held by the Institute. The candidates may indicate their preferred choice of the specialty in the application form. The common entrance examination will be held in the Institute. Based on seat availability, preference and merit obtained in the entrance examination, selection list will be finalized.
PG Diploma / Diploma Programs
- PG Diploma in Cardiac Laboratory Technology- B.Sc. degree of any recognized university in India with Physics as major or ancillary subject with aggregate marks of at least 50%.
- PG Diploma in Neuro Technology (PGDNT)- B.Sc. Physics, Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Bio-Technology or Computer Science with aggregate marks of atleast 50%.
- PG Diploma in Medical Records Science (PGDMRS)- B.Sc. degree of any recognized university in India with aggregate marks of atleast 50%
- PG Diploma in Clinical Perfusion (PGDCP)- B.Sc. degree in Zoology as main or subsidiary subject of any recognized university in India. An aggregate of at least 50% marks is required.
- PG Diploma in Blood Banking Technology (PGDBT)- B.Sc. in any branch of Biological Science from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 50% marks in these subjects
- Diploma in Operation Theater Technology (DOTT)- Diploma in Electronics/Biomedical Engineering/Instrumentation from a recognized institution with a good academic record.
- Diploma in Advanced Medical Imaging Technology (DAMIT)-Certificate in Radiographic Assistance (CRA)/ Diploma in Radiological Technology (DRT) 2 year course or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution with aggregate marks of at least 50%
Upper Age Limit: 25 years (as on 1st January 2022) relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and sponsored candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Physical Sciences: Post graduate degree in Physics (All branches)
- Chemical Sciences: Post graduate degree in Chemistry (All branches)
- Biological Sciences: Post graduate degree in any branch of Life Sciences ( Physiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Zoology, etc.) / dentistry. Students with post graduate degrees in Plant sciences, Botany or Bioinformatics need not apply.
- Bioengineering: Post graduate degree in Polymer Engineering/Technology, Material Science, Biomedical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Biotechnology, Clinical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Biomaterial Science and Technology: MPhil (Biomedical Technology), Post graduate degree in Physics, Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Polymer Science, Material Science, Biotechnology or Veterinary Science.
- Health Sciences: Post graduate degree in Modern Medicine, Public Health, Dentistry, Nursing, Veterinary Sciences, Demography, Economics, Sociology, Social Work, Political Science, Business Management (MBA), Public Administration, and Statistics. Other post graduate degrees may be approved by the Academic Committee after examining the merits of the suggestion
Method of selection: The selection of research scholars will be based on the performance in the written test and interview. Individual JRF holders (UGC, CSIR, ICMR and DBT) or MPhil (Biomedical Technology) degree holders of SCTIMST are exempted from written test, and their selection will be on the basis of interview only. Individual KSCSTE JRF, INSPIRE holders have to qualify in the written test and interview of this Institute.
MTech (Clinical Engineering)
BE/BTech recognized four year course; on the basis of GATE subject (AE, CE, CH, EC, EE, IN, ME,MN, MT, PI, TF, XE) and score.
Ph.D. (Biomedical Devices and Technology)
ME/MTech/MS(Engg.) with the same eligibility conditions for IITM Ph.D. entrance/ MSc Physics.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates can check their admit card/ hall ticket after the application process get over. Candidates eligible for the entrance examination can download the Hall Ticket/ Call letter ten days prior to the scheduled date for entrance examination from official website: sctimst.ac.in. You can easily check the notice and the availability of the admit card from this article. The venue and other details will be mention on it. It is advisable for the candidates to reach the exam center on time and retain their admit card untill the result and admission procedure has completed.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,