SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2021 – State Council of Education Research and Training, Haryana has released the second counseling schedule on the official website. The details State Council of Education Research and Training, Haryana, issued Admission Schedule for D.El.Ed course. Online registration will start from Oct 01 2021.The application form for Diploma in Education (D.El.Ed) & D.El.Ed. (Urdu) admission is available online at dedharyana.org. The last date of form submission is Oct 16, 2021, Every year SCERT conducts the Diploma in Education (D.El.Ed) & D.El.Ed. (Urdu) Course admission for the residents of Haryana & outside Haryana. Admission of the eligible candidates is on the basis of marks obtained in the 5 subjects including English in Class 10+2. Candidates can read the necessary details of SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2021 on this page.
Latest – SCERT has released the Admission Schedule for D.El.Ed Course. Scroll down to check it.
Latest – SCERT has released the last date of application form. Scroll down to check it.
Latest – SCERT Haryana has released Admission Notification for D.El.Ed Course. Scroll down to check the same.
SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2021
Candidates can check below some important dates related to SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed Admission 2021. Candidates are advised to go through the instruction before filling up the application form on http://www.dedharyana.org, or link through council website http://www.scertharayana.gov.in,
| Online Registration, Payment of Fees &
|01 Oct – 10 Oct 2021|
|Online Registration, Payment of Fees &
Application Form For SBI Challan Mode
|01 Oct – 13 Oct|
|Schedule for Fee Acceptance at SBI or Axis Bank||01 Oct – 14 Oct 2021|
|Schedule for the candidates who paid the fees
at SBI or Axis Bank
|16 Oct 2021|
|Last Date (on receipt of paid fee) of Online Application Form||16 Oct 2021|
|First Round – Allocation & Admission
Publishing college wise list of admitted candidates
19 Oct 2021at 3:00 pm
|Downloading Provisional Admit letters by candidates||19 Oct – 21 Oct 2021|
|Admitted students, Report to College and finalize the Admission.||19 Oct – 23 Oct 2021|
|Second Round – Allocation & Admission|
|Change of option by the candidates||25 Oct 2021|
|Publishing college wise list of admitted candidates||26 Oct Oct 2021|
|Downloading Provisional Admit letters||26 Oct – 28 Oct 2021|
|Admitted students, Report to concerned college and finalize admission .||26 Oct – 28 Oct 2021|
|Third Round – Allocation & Admission|
|Change of option by the candidates,||29 Oct 2021|
|Publishing college wise list of admitted candidates||02 Nov 2021|
|Downloading Provisional Admit letters||02 Nov – 06 Oct 2021|
|Admitted students, Report to college and finalize the Admission.||02 Nov – 06 Oct 2021|
|Fourth Round – Allocation & Admission|
|Publishing college wise list of admitted candidates||16 Dec 2021|
|Downloading Provisional Admit letters||17 -20 Dec 2021|
|Admitted students, Report to concerned college and finalize admission||18 – 20 Dec 2021|
|Fifth Round – Allocation & Admission|
|Change of option by the candidates, if desired||25 Dec 2021|
|Publishing college wise list of admitted candidates||26 Dec 2021|
|Downloading Provisional Admit letters by candidates||26 – 28 Dec 2021|
|Admitted students, Report to concerned college and finalize the Admission.||27 – 28 Dec 2021|
|Sixth Round – Allocation & Admission|
|Change of option by the candidates, if desired so||29 Dec 2021|
|Publishing college wise list of admitted candidates||03 Jan 2022|
|Downloading Provisional Admit letters by candidates||03 – 06 Jan 2022|
|Admitted students, Report to college and finalize the Admission.||03 – 06 Jan 2021|
SCERT Haryana D.EI. Ed 2021 Application Form (Now open in Self Financed Private Institution)
D.El.Ed course will be available in self financed institutes. The admission process will start from 01 Oct 2021.The information was given by the Punjab and Haryana government. For further information candidates can go through the relevant image below.
SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana and outside. The minimum Education Qualification for Admission to these courses is as follows
(I) Diploma-in-Education (D.Ed)
- Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in Class 12th with five subjects including English as one of the subjects.
- There will be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and PwD. Further, they have to score at least 47.5% marks. However, the said relaxation shall not be admissible to Special Backward Classes & Economically Backward Class Persons in the General caste category.
- Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit
(II) Diploma in Education (Urdu):- D.Ed. (U)
The candidate should have passed Urdu in 10th class Examination from the Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or any other board having equivalence of their examinations with the Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani.
- A candidate having higher qualifications will not be entitled to any additional benefit whatsoever, he/she will have to fulfill the requisite prescribed qualification and other eligibility conditions.
- The eligibility of a candidate (as on October 15, 2021) for admission shall be verified at the time of admission/counselling.
- The medium of Instruction & Examination will be Urdu except English subject for D.Ed. Urdu.
SCERT Haryana D.EI. Ed 2021 Application Form
SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed 2021 registration process will start from Oct 01 2021.Regular online classes for 1st year student will commence from Oct 25 2021.Candidates can fill the application form in online mode at dedharyana.org. Candidates are suggested to fill their category properly to avail of the benefit of the reserve category. The candidate should retain a copy of his/her Online Application Form.
Registration Form: Candidates can apply for SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2021 as per schedule.
Registration & Counseling Fee (as per last year)
|Category:||Fees in Rs.|
|SC/ OBC/ PwD||275|
Service Charges as per Payment Mode
- Credit/ Debit Card : 1.75% on the Fee Amount
- Net Banking (Only for Axis Bank Account Holders) : Nil
SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed 2021 Admission Process
Admission of candidates who fulfill all eligibility conditions will be done on the basis of relative merit (stream wise) on the basis of marks obtained in five subjects including English and concerned stream subjects in 10+2 examination. In case of reserved seats, relative merit of the candidates will be determined within each category of reservation, opted by him/her on the online application form. The merit will be prepared stream wise-category wise.
In case any candidate is found to have given fake information or certificate etc. or is found to have withheld/concealed information in his/her application or thereafter at any stage of admission, his/her candidature for admission will be canceled and legal proceedings will be initiated against such candidates.
In case of vocational stream, the merit will be made on the basis of aggregate marks in 10+2 vocational /diploma.
- 15% seats are reserved for outside Haryana candidates. If the seats of outside. Haryana remain vacant then these seats will convert in open category.
- If the seats in Science stream remain vacant, these will be converted into Commerce Stream and vice versa.
- If in all three- stream (Science, Commerce and Vocational Education) seats
remain Vacant, these will be converted into Arts stream seats.
- The detail of Institution wise seats is available on SCERT Haryana, Gurugram
SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed 2021 Reservation
As per instructions issued by Chief Secretary, Government of Haryana, General Services – III Branch, there will be reservation in admission as under (subject to change by State Government):-
i) Scheduled Castes: (SC) 20%
- 50% of 20% to Scheduled Castes
- 50% of 20% to Deprived Scheduled Castes (Refer to Annexure – I &II )
ii) Backward Classes:
- Block- A (BCA) – 16%
- Block-B (BCB) – 11%
iii) Physically Challenged (PHC) 3%
- Blindness or no vision (BL) – 1.5%
- Locomotive Disability (LD) – 1.5%
(ie with one arm, one leg, one arm & one leg & without both legs)
iv) 10% reservation to EWS of Haryana only.
SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed 2021Merit List
The Merit List will be prepared purely on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 examination stream-wise (Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational) and distribution of seats in each institute will be as under:-
Stream-wise % of seats allotted
- Science : 30%
- Commerce : 28%
- Arts : 40%
- Vocational : 2%
Stream Subjects: (Required Five subjects) ,
- Science Stream – English (compulsory) and at least three subjects from:- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology/ one Science Stream subject
- Commerce – English (compulsory) and at least three subjects from:- Business Studies, Accountancy, Mathematics/Economics/ one Commerce Stream subject
- Arts English (compulsory) with any four subjects.
- Vocational – English (compulsory) and all other basic subjects in Vocational Institutes Affiliated by the Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or any Technical Diploma approved by Technical Education Department Haryana/ passed 12th with NSQF from Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or its equivalent.
Note : The candidates are advised to apply for stream as per their subject combination in Class 12th examination and if any candidate does not apply in proper stream as mentioned above, his/her candidature will be treated as canceled and no claim will be entertained in this regard .
SCERT Haryana D.EI.Ed 2021 Fee Structure
Self Financed Institutions Fees:
Fee for Self Financed Institutions in the state of Haryana is Rs.25, 800// annually as per notification excluding actual examination fees as prescribed by the examination body. The fee is given here as per last year and only for references.
SCERT Haryana D.DEl.Ed 2021 General Information
- Candidates are advised to study the instructions carefully before filling up the application form for admission.
- It is a professional course, regularity in attending the classes/ seminars/ workshops/
camps and other activities are essential.
- The candidates admitted to the course shall have to abide by all the rules and
regulation of the Institution/Department.
- The candidates will be required to attend classes for minimum 200 working days
excluding examination and admission days for appearing in the each year examination
- On completion of the course, a certificate will be awarded to the successful
candidates. A candidate is required to pass the examination as per rules/regulations of
the department /examination agency laid down from time to time.
- The fee funds /other dues will be charged as per instructions issued by the Govt./
School Education department from time to time.
- In case any candidate is found to have concealed any material fact/ given wrong
information his/her candidature will be treated as canceled.
Note: Fees once paid will not be refunded in any case and Institution seat will be treated as filled.
For More Detail of SCERT Haryana D.El.Ed Admission 2021, Download Brochure
Official Website: www.dedharyana.org