SAGE University Admission 2022 – Sage University (SU), Indore, conducts SAGE Entrance Examination 2022 for admission into B.Tech and M.Tech courses. Candidates can fill the SAGE University application form online at sageuniversity.in. Whereas, SAGE Entrance Examination is going to be held on February 19 and 20, 2022. Candidates can either opt for SAGE University, Bhopal campus or the Indore campus. The admissions are provided through marks secured in the SAGE Entrance Examination. Scroll down to check out the detail on SAGE University Admission 2022 like eligibility criteria, application form, syllabus, list of courses, admission process and fee structure.
SAGE University Admission 2022
Subscribe For Latest Updates
There are more than 9000 students studying in different departments of SAGE University. It is also known as the largest educational institution in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Shown below are the important dates for the same.
|SAGE University Admission 2022||Dates|
|Availability of application form||Released!|
|Last date to apply||To be announced!|
|Release of admit card||To be announced!|
|SEE 2022 Exam||19 and 20 Feb 2022|
|Result Declaration||To be announced!|
SAGE University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read and understand the eligibility criteria before filling the SAGE University admission application form. If any candidate is found to be ineligible at later stage, then the fee is forfeited and application is canceled.
|Name of Course||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture.||(10+2) in Agriculture, PCM and PCB from recognized Board with 50% marks.|
|B.Arch||Candidate should be either NATA qualified or should qualify JEE 2nd Paper of Architecture.
Only science students are eligible.
|B.Tech CT||Candidate should have secured minimum 60% in PCM.|
|M.Tech||Minimum 55% marks BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science & Engg, Information Technology
Only EC or MCA.GATE / NET students are preferred
|BCA||Student from any stream with 55% / 45% marks in Class 12 can apply.|
|MCA||Candidates must have pursued BCA/ BSc/ B.Com/ BA degree with Mathematics in Class 12 can apply.
They should have secured atleast 50% in graduation
|B.COM||Class 12 pass with minimum 50%|
|M.COM||Graduation pass with 50’%|
|B.Des||Have to clear qualifying exam with suitable percentage|
|B.Pharma / D.Pharma / M.Pharma||Candidate should have passed 10+ 2 with PCM / PCB with at least 45%|
|B.Tech||Class 12 pass out PCM|
|M.Tech||Any Engineering Graduate in respective discipline.|
|Diploma||Minimum Qualification 10 Class pass out.|
|BA in Journalism||Class 12 passout from any board|
|MA in Journalism||Candidate must have cleared graduation|
|For BA LLB(hons) and BBA LLB(hons)||Candidate should be 20 years age and 50% in 12th|
|For PhD||Candidate should be LLM with 55%|
|For LLB (hons)||Candidate should have 45% in graduation|
|For LLM||Candidate should be law graduate with 55%|
|BBA||Aspirant must have passed 12th/ HSSC from any State Board/ Central Board of Secondary Education.|
|MBA||The aspirant must have passed Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration. Obtained at least 50% marks in Qualifying Exam|
SAGE University Admission 2022 Application Form
SAGE, Indore has released the application form for both SAGE Bhopal University Admission and SAGE Indore University Admission 2022 on the official website ie sageuniversity.in. Candidates should fill the SAGE University admission 2022 application form carefully as there is no correction facility for details submitted. They should also change their password for security purposes. Shown below are the steps.
How to apply for SAGE University Admission 2022?
- The first time the user should go to the “Admission” link for registration process
- After the registration, candidates need to fill the detail in the application form such as Personal Details, Family Details, Educational Details, Declaration, Make Payment (through Online Payment Gateway), Upload Necessary Documents, and then submit Application
- Once the applicant has submitted the form, a password will be generated. An email or SMS will notify of the same which the applicant will be able to change later.
- After completing the registration process, a copy of your login details will be notified to the candidates on their registered email id.
- Now, you will be redirected to the login page (Landing Page). Enter your User Name and Password here and press the submit
Applicants can change their password once they log in successfully. The applicant must ensure that all entered details are correct before submitting it.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1600/- and can be paid via Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI/Wallet/Saved Card. Candidates note that after successful payment a receipt will be generated.
Admission Reporting Process 2022
The candidates have to report to the university in both online/offline mode with the following documents:
- Mail will be send to the given email id with details of reporting procedure with following formats (These documents will be available in university campus for offline reporting)
- Documents Checklist
- Admission form 2022
- Admission slip
- Bus Undertaking
- Hostel Slip
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Undertaking
- Student Undertaking (duly filled all above said formats and return back online/offline to reporting cell)
- Copy of following documents are expected at the time of reporting (online/offline)
- Any one ID Proof (Voter ID/Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar/Bank Pass Book)
- 10th Mark Sheet (Original) with 2 Sets of Xerox Copy
- 12th Mark Sheet (Original)/Online Print (If Mark Sheet is not available) with 2 Sets of Xerox Copy
- Graduation degree certificate/Mark Sheet (Original)/Online Print (If Mark sheet is not available) with 2 Sets of Xerox Copy (all semester) [For PG courses]
- Migration (Original) with 2 Sets of Xerox Copy
- Two recent colored passport size photographs
- Original Registration Payment Receipt
- Online payment of admission fee may be accepted depending upon the fee fixed after applicable scholarship.
- The above said complete process will be considered as provisional reporting if it is done through online mode.
- Final reporting of candidate and confirmation of admission is subjected to the physical verification of documents with original certificates.
Candidates need to fill the application form to appear for SAGE Bhopal Admission 2022,
Once the students are selected and they opt for Bus/Hostel, they will be required to submit additional documents in addition to the above documents (at Clause B) and deposit following
|S. No||Fees Type||Fees|
|1||Tuition Fees||Check Fees Structure|
|2||Hostel Fees (Optional)||Check Fees Structure ( Type of Occupancy)|
|3||Bus Fees (Optional)||Check Fees Structure & Bus Route|
- Fees should be deposited Online (Net-Banking/Paytm) or through Demand Draft.
- Demand Draft (DD) should is in favor of “Registrar, Sage University” payable at Indore.
Note: The candidate will be guided by the admission registration team to complete the admission formalities. After completion of the admission formalities, the student will collect the fees receipt & the admission slip. Original Mark Sheets will be required for verification purposes and will be returned to the candidate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans 1. No, SAGE University 2022 application fee is non refundable.
Ans 2. No, candidates cannot change their email id after registration.
Ans. There are 2 campuses of SAGE University one in Indore and other in Bhopal.
Ans: SAGE Entrance Exam is going to be conduct on February 19 and 20, 2022.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,