RIE CEE 2022 Application Form – The application form for the Regional Institute of Education Common Entrance Exam RIE CEE 2022 has been released. The last date for registration is June 30, 2022. Candidates can fill the RIE CEE 2022 application form in online mode at cee.ncert.gov.in. Candidates should enter the details carefully and finally click on the qualification details button. For getting details about RIE CEE 2022 Application Form follow this article.
Latest: RIE CEE 2022 Application Form is now available till June 30, 2022. Scroll down to fill the form.
RIE CEE 2022 Application Form
As per the Eligibility and Interest candidates can choose to apply for more than one courses. Application Form incomplete in any respect is not confirmed and may get rejected. To stay updated with all the important Events related to Application Form, refer to below given table.
RIE CEE 2022 Application Form Important Dates
|RIE CEE 2022||Dates|
|RIE CEE 2022 Registration starts||20 Apr 2022|
|RIE CEE 2022 Registration ends||30 Jun 2022|
RIE CEE 2022 Application Form Overview
|Exam Name||RIE CEE 2022|
|Exam Full Form||RIE Common Entrance Examination (CEE) 2022|
B.Ed M.Ed (Integrated)
|Mode of Application||Online only|
How to Fill RIE CEE 2022 Application Form?
Candidates must follow the below given steps to apply for RIE CEE 2022.
- Step 1 Registration: Visit the official website. Click on the Registration link and get yourself registered using your using valid Email Id and Mobile number.
- Step 2 User Credentials: After you registration is done you receive one time password and user credentials.
- Step 3 Login : Login using your User Credentials such as user name/Email and one time password.
- Step 4 Application Index Page : After login Application Index page is displayed on the screen. Read all the important instructions carefully given on this page.
- Step 5 Application Details : Proceed and fill all the basic details in the Form. Also before clicking on save remember:
- If you are physically handicapped choose the category.
- If you are applying for Prarambh, Jhajjar, Haryana select the category.
- If you are from Hyderabad Karnataka select for the same.
- NTSE awardee should mention the year of passing.
- Step 6 Fee payment: Once you fill all the necessary details the last step is to pay the required Application through the payment gateway.
- Step 7 Confirmation: Last but not the least once you are satisfied with your Application Form completion click on “ok” and then on “Submit” button. Once you click on final submit you form is confirmed and submitted. No further changes are entertained.
Click here to check the complete details of How to Apply for the RIE CEE 2022 Application Form.
RIE CEE 2022 Image Specification
Candidates must be ready with required specifications before starting the Application Form.The photograph and signature are submitted in proper format and size. Following are the required specifications:
|Photograph||JPG/JPEG||5kb – 40kb|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||5kb – 40kb|
RIE CEE 2022 Application Form Fee
RIE CEE 2022 Application Fee is given below.
Note : Payment is made online through Payment gateway. Its is uploaded only after two working days in the server.
Mode of Application Fee Payment : Payment is made online through Payment gateway. Its is uploaded only after two working days in the server.
RIE CEE 2022 Eligibility
RIE CEE offers different courses pertaining to different Eligibility Criteria:
|RIE CEE Program||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Ed.||Candidates with at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Science/ Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science or Mathematics or in Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Social Science/Humanities are eligible for admission to the program (relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates)|
|BABEd||+2/Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary or Equivalent in Science/Commerce/Arts with at least 50% marks in aggregate of qualifying examination (relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST/PwD candidates) in 2022, 2021 and appearing / appeared in 2022.|
|B.Ed-M.Ed (Integrated)||A postgraduate degree in science/social science/humanities from a recognized institution with a minimum of 55% marks or equavalent grade (relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates)|
|B.Sc. B.Ed.||Candidates seeking admission to Physical Science Group must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) (M stands for Mathematics or Statistics) and those seeking admission to Biological Science Group (CBZ) must have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) ) (B stands for Biology or Biotechnology) at +2 level.
Candidates must have passed +2 / Hr. Sec./Sr. Sec. or any equivalent examination recognized by University/ Board with at least 50% marks in aggregate of qualifying examination (relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates). The qualifying examination should be recognized by the affiliating universities of the RIEs.
|M.Ed||Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed. Program should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade (relaxation by 5% for SC/ST/PwD candidates) in B.Ed. /BAEd./BAEd./B.Sc.Ed./B.El.Ed./D.El.Ed. (with bachelor’s degree in Arts/Science)|
|M.Sc.Ed.||Candidates seeking admission to M.Sc.Ed (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) must have passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at +2 level. Candidates must have passed +2/Hr.Sec/Sr.Sec or any equivalent examination recognized by University / Board with at least 50% marks in aggregate to the qualifying examination. The qualifying examination should be recognized by the affiliating university of RIE, Mysuru.|
Click here to check the complete Eligibility Criteria.
RIE CEE 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card for RIE CEE 2022 releases after the Registration process is completed.
- Candidates can download their respective Admit Cards from the official website on the release date using their User Id and Password.
- Candidates must download and print it to take it along with them at the time of the Common Entrance Exam.
- It must be kept preserved till the time of Admission. No entry is permitted without Valid Admit Card and proper verification.
Also Check, RIE CEE 2022 Result,
Regional Institute of Education, RIE
The Regional Institute of Education (RIE, formerly known as Regional College of Education), is a constituent unit of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi. The RIEs are set up in 1963 by Government of India in different parts of India covering various regions. The Regional Institutes of Education have established themselves as institutes of repute in the area of school and teacher education. The institutes have endeavored to shoulder the responsibilities and challenges generated by changes in the educational scenario of the country.
RIE CEE 2022
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Regional Institute of Education Common Entrance Exam (RIE -CEE) 2022 conducted by NCERT for centralized online admissions in various courses M. Sc. Ed, BAB Ed., B. Sc B. Ed, M. Ed., B. Ed. M. Ed in various Regional Institute of Education including Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Mysuru, Shillong and Jhajjar, Haryana. This examination is basically conducted for candidates who want to pursue Professional teaching courses for upper or middle level classes/ secondary level and senior secondary level classes. Eligible candidates can apply for respective courses as per the norms.
RIE CEE FAQs Application Form 2022
A. Yes, depending on your eligibility, you can pay exam fee once and apply for more than one course in the CEE website.
A. Candidates cannot change or make any correction once the Form is submitted online.
A. Once you have done the fee payment, it will not be refunded even if you are not attending the Exam. Please read the instructions in the Make Payment page before making the online payment.
A. An automated SMS will be sent to registered mobile number.
Official Website: cee.ncert.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,