So finally RBSE 10th science exam 2020 is over. The exam was conducted by RBSE on March 18, 2020 from 08:30 AM to 11:45 AM. Students who appeared for today’s exam commented that the paper was easy to moderate. One marker questions were the easiest and direct. Questions asked in RBSE 10 science paper 2020 were from the syllabus only. From this page, you can get the question paper and solutions as prepared by the subject teacher. The question paper is divided into four sections – Section A, Section B, Section C, Section D. For more information on RBSE class 10th solved paper 2020, scroll down this page.
Latest: RBSE class 10th science 2020 paper with answers is available. Check it below.
RBSE 10 Science Question Paper and Solution
Class 10 Science paper includes all the three subjects- Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The paper is divided into 4 sections having mixed questions from all the three subjects. The students can check the entire solution for scice exam from below.
RBSE 10 Science 2020 Question Paper Pattern
Rajasthan board conducted the class 10th Science paper in an offline mode. Question paper was divided into four sections- Section A, Section B, Section C and Section D. The students can get an overview of the question paper from the details given below.
- Time Duration – 3 hours 15 minutes
- Total Number of Pages – 11 pages
- Number of Questions – There are a total of 30 number of questions.
Check the distribution of question in each of these sections from the table below.
|Section||Question Nos,||Marks per question|
Note: There are internal choices in question number 27 to 30.
How to Use RBSE 10th Science Solution 2020?
Students should be aware of the correct way to use the solutions in order to check the question paper correctly. After the completion of the exam, the students keep on discussing things with their fellow students. Check below how to use the RBSE 10 Science Solution 2020 in the right possible way.
- Download the solutions for your class 10th Science paper from here.
- Carefully read the instructions given in the exam marking scheme and start marking accordingly.
- Once you are done with the entire paper, calculate the marks. Do not get upset if there is any ups and downs. Checking may vary from person to person.
RBSE 10th Time Table 2020
With a day gap, the next exam is for Social science. You can check the complete Rajasthan Board 10th date sheet 2020 below.
|16 Mar 2020||Third Language – Sanskrit (71), Urdu (72),Gujarati (73), Sindhi (74), Punjabi (75)|
|18 Mar 2020||Science (07)|
|20 Mar 2020||Social Science (08)|
|23 Mar 2020||Mathematics (09)|
|24 Mar 2020||Automotive (101), Beauty & Health (102), Information Technology (IT)/Information technology (ITES)/ Tourism & Hospitality/ Personal Security/Apparel Manufacturing, Clothing & Home Decor/Electronics & Hardware/ Agriculture/ Plumber/ Telecom|
How to Prepare for RBSE 10th Social Studies Exam 2020?
Social science is one of those subjects which is important for the students to understand the social value. Although, it may seem dull, and boring to many students, however, you can score above 90 marks in it. Below we have provided somoe last minute tips which you can take a look at:
- For revising history, remember the main issues.
- For civics know the value points very well and best part about civics is that the questions directly come from your textbook only.
- For geography remember the examples.
- Do not forget to practice maps as they are also equally important.
- Solve previous year papers as much as you can
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,