Rajasthan Pre PG 2022 Application Form – The Agriculture University Jodhpur (AUJ) has released the application form for Rajasthan Pre PG 2022 on the official website, jetauj2022.com, The direct link for Rajasthan Pre PG 2022 Application Form is also available in this article. The application fee for Rajasthan Pre PG 2022 exam is Rs. 1250/-. Read complete details on Rajasthan Pre PG 2022 Application Form from this article.
Latest: Rajasthan Pre PG 2022 application form is now available.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2022 Application Form
The University accepts application form that is submitted online. Any application received via post/ email/ other is not accepted.
Apply here: Click here to fill the application form for Rajasthan Pre PG 2022.
Rajasthan Pre PG 2022 Application Form Date
|Rajasthan Pre PG 2022||Date|
|Issuing of Notification||11 Apr 2022|
|Date of commencement for filling the online application||13 Apr 2022|
|Last date for filling and online depositing the application forms
without a late fee
|13 May 2022|
|Last date for filling & online depositing the application forms
with late fee of Rs. 500
|17 May 2022|
|Last date for editing applications form||20 May 2022|
Rajasthan Pre PG 2022 Application Form Overview
Given below is the overview of the application process of the Rajasthan Pre PG 2022:
|Exam Name||Pre PG 2022|
|Exam Full Form||Rajasthan Pre PG 2022|
|Courses||M. Sc. Agriculture
M. Sc. Horticulture
M. Sc. Forestry
M. Sc. Home Science/Community Science
|Mode of Application||Online only|
Rajasthan Pre PG 2022 Application Fee
While registering for the Rajasthan Pre PG 2022 exam, candidates are required to pay the application fee. For different category, the conducting body has specified certain application that they have to pay. Check out the Rajasthan Pre PG 2022 application fee and mode of payment below.
|Un Reserved /OBC/MBC/EWS||1250 + Bank Charges|
|SC/ST/SAP (PC 40% & above)||1050 + Bank Charges|
Mode of payment
- The examination fee can be paid online through Net banking, Debit Card and Credit card.
- Candidates can submit their application fee with late fee after the last date (without late fee) has passed. They have to pay Rs. 500/- as the late fee.
Documents Required for Rajasthan Pre PG Application Form 2022
Before filing the Rajasthan Pre PG application, keep these documents listed below. The details should be entered referring to these documents only. Also, make sure that the details a candidate enter should be correct in terms of spelling and authenticity.
- birth certificate
- aadhar card
- Education qualification certificates and mark sheets
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- Payment cards
Image specifications for Rajasthan Pre PG Online Application Form
For verification purpose, the University asks students to upload scanned image of some documents. All these documents should be as per the specifications shared in the notification. They can also check the table below to resize their images for Rajasthan Pre PG Online Application Form.
|Photograph with Signature||30 to 50 KB|
|Fee concession certificate||100 to 200 KB|
|X and XII examination and PDC||100 to 200 KB|
How to upload photograph and signature
Candidates have to upload a photo wherein the candidate’s photograph with signature is visible. They first have to scan their photograph (with name and date marked on it) of 2H x 4W cm size. Paste it on white paper and sign below it. Now, scan it jpg/ jpeg/ pjpeg /png/ bmp/tif /gif format with 80 pixels per inch resolution.
How to submit Rajasthan Pre PG 2022 Application Form?
The application form for Rajasthan Pre PG 2022 releases online. Candidates who are eligible can apply for the PG program before the last date. Check the step by step procedure to submit Rajasthan Pre PG 2022 Application Form below.
- 1st step: Go to the official website first, jetauj2022.com, The direct Rajasthan Pre PG Application Form link is available below the dates table.
- 2nd step: Now, on reaching the homepage, candidates have to click on the ‘application’ button.
- 3rd step: Hereafter, a drop-down list appears on the screen from which candidate’s have to select ‘Pre-PG Application Form’.
- 4th step: On the next screen, important instructions regarding the application procedure is displayed. Read them carefully and proceed.
- 5th step: Enter the details asked in the next screen and pay the application fee. Please keep in mind that the application fee is non-refundable.
- 6th step: Thereafter, proceed to submit the application form by entering the details asked in the form.
- 7th step: Next, upload the documents of the photograph with signature
- 8th step: Submit the application form and take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Details to Enter in Rajasthan Pre PG Application Form
Following details are required to enter in the Rajasthan Pre PG Application Form 2022
- Physical Disability
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- mobile number
- email address
- Payment details – viz., Name of the bank and branch, account holders’ name, number, type of the account, etc.
- educational qualification details
- aadhar card number
Rajasthan Pre PG Application Form Correction
The University allow students to make corrections in the Rajasthan Pre PG application form. The link for the form correction will be activated as per schedule at jetauj2022.com, Candidates are required to log in using the registration number and password to edit the details. Once done, make sure to take a printout of the edited application form.
What After Rajasthan Pre PG Application Procedure is Over?
After the application process is over, candidates can download the Rajasthan Pre PG Admit Card 2022, The link gets activated online at jetauj2022.com,
- Eligible candidates can download the Rajasthan Pre PG Admit Card through login.
- They require the registration number and password for login.
- When downloading the call letter, make sure that candidates check all the details that are present on it.
- You can check the exam date, exam reporting time instructions, and other important information.
- Also, take a hard copy of the admit card and carry it to the center with aadhar card.
About Rajasthan Pre PG
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The admission procedure to Rajasthan Pre PG 2022 is conducted by Agriculture University Jodhpur. Candidates who wish to take admission in Masters Degree Program in Agriculture and Allied Science offered by State Agriculture Universities of Rajasthan (AU, Kota, Bikaner, SKNAU, MPUAT, Udaipur, SKRAU, Jobner, AU, Jodhpur and AU Kota can apply. They must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field to apply for Rajasthan Pre PG.
Ans. Candidates can submit their online Rajasthan Pre PG Application Form through jetauj2022.com,
Ans. First, go to the official website, jetauj2022.com. Thereafter, register and pay the requisite fee. Last step is to upload the documents.
Ans. Yes. Candidates can edit details in Rajasthan Pre PG Application Form.
Official Website: jetauj2022.com