Rajasthan PMET 2022 – Rajasthan University conducts the Rajasthan Pre Master of Education Test (Rajasthan PMET) to give admission to candidates in the various M.Ed courses offered by Rajasthan University. It is an education entrance exam and candidates must have passed their B. Ed exam from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) to take part in it. The exam is expected to be held in June 2022. The exam is a state-level exam conducted once a year in offline mode. The application process is expected to begin from the month of April 2022. Read down below to know more on Rajasthan PMET 2022 application form, dates, eligibility, etc.
Rajasthan PMET 2022
Latest – Details about Rajasthan PMET 2022 application will be provided here.
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Dates
The authorities have not yet announced the dates related to Rajasthan PMET 2022. The dates will be updated here as soon as the authorities will announce them.
|Rajasthan PMET 2022||Dates|
|Comment Online Application||April 2022|
|Last date for submission of the online form||July 2022|
|Issue date of Admit card||To Be Announced|
|Examination date||Aug 2022|
|Publication of answer key||To Be Announced|
|Declaration of result||To Be Announced|
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Overview
Given below is the overview of Rajasthan PMET 2022:
|Rajasthan PMET 2022||Details|
|Full Form of Exam||Rajasthan Pre Master of Education Test (Rajasthan PMET)|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan University|
|Exam Level||state level|
|Course Offered||M.Ed courses|
|No. of Times Exam is Held||Once A year|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper)|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|No. of Questions Asked||200|
|Sections in Exam||4|
|Negative Marking||There is no negative marking|
|Official E-mail Id||pmet2022.com|
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is very important to be aware of the eligibility of the exam in which the candidates are going to appear. The eligibility for Rajasthan PMET is as follows:
Age Limit – There is no age limit to apply for Rajasthan PMET.
Education Qualification ,
- Candidates should have completed their B.Ed with atleast 55% aggregate marks (for general category) and a minimum of 50% marks (for reserved category candidates) from a recognized university.
- Candidates shoud have a Bachelor’s Degree in in-stream Science, Social Science and Humanity subjects or equivalent degree from the recognized University for three years integrated B.Ed – M.Ed Programme.
- Appearing candidates can also eligible to apply.
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Application Form
The application form will be released on the official website in the online mode.
How to apply – The application form can be filled in the online mode only. To apply for it, candidates will first have to register themselves. Once they have successfully registered themselves, they can then move forward to fill out the form. After the registration, the login credentials will be sent to the registered email ID and number. Hereafter, they are required to fill out the form, enter the required information, such as personal information, educational details, address details, etc, upload the necessary documents, and submit the form. Any incomplete application forms will be rejected. After submitting the form, the candidates should take out the printout of the application form for future reference.
Application Fee – Candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/- for applying for Rajasthan PMET 2022.
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus will be prescribed by Rajasthan University for Rajasthan PMET 2022. Knowing the syllabus is essential to pass the exam with good marks. The authorities have not yet released the syllabus for Rajasthan PMET. Here we have provided the information based on the previous year.
- The candidates need to prepare all the related topics of subjects like Teaching Efficiency, Psychology of Learning, Educational Management and Educational Technology and Social and Philosophical Foundation of Education.
- Along with this, they should also preapare for General Hindi, Elementary Hindi, General English, and Environmental Studies.
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Exam Pattern
Knowing the exam pattern is very important to prepare well for the exam The exam pattern for Rajasthan PMET 2022 is as follows:
- Exam Mode – The exam will be held in offline (pen paper ) mode.
- Language – The exam will be in both hindi and english.
- Duration The exam will be for 3 hours.
- Type of Questions – The question will be asked in MCQ types.
- Total Questions – A total of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Total Marks – The exam will be for 600 marks.
- Negative Marking – There is no negative marking for the exam.
- Marking Scheme – For every correct answer, 3 marks will be awarded.
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Preparation Tips
Some of the tips for Rajasthan PMET 2022 that can help the candidates are:
- Prepare short notes for all the topics. This will help to revise all the topics quickly before few days of the exam.
- Be consistent and regular in the preparation.
- Only books by renowned authors and reliable study material must be referred for preparing for the exam. Consider the books taht have the highset ratings.
- Previous year question papers and multiple-choice questions from all the available sample papers must be practiced.
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the authorities online after the completion of the application process.
Details Needed to Download Admit Card – The candidates can download the admit card using any of the three details, ie by form no., by general detail, by mobile number.
How to Download Admit Card – The admit card will be released online on the official website, ptet2022.com. To download the admit card, candidates can enter any of the above-mentioned details.
How to Carry Admit Card – The admit card has to be taken in colored or black&white printout.
What Other Documents to Carry With Admit Card – A valid ID proof (adhaar, voter ID or driving license)
has to be carried along with the admit card.
Details Mentioned in Admit Card – Details like candidate’s name, roll number, registration number, address, exam center address, exam date and time, general exam day instructions etc. will be mentioned in the admit card.
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Answer Key
The authorities will release the answer key soon after the exam will be over. The Rajasthan PMET answer key contains the correct answers to the questions asked in the entrance examination. Candidates can use it to check their probable score in the exam.
How to Download Official Answer Key – To download the answer key, candidates will have to visit the official website. A link to download the answer key will be available, click on it, the new window for the answer key will open. Scroll down the answer key and search for your paper code. You can also ctrl+f and enter the paper code. After this, the answer key will appear on the screen. Download it and calculate your marks.
Types of Official Answer Key – The authorities release only one type of answer key. That answer key should only be considered as final.
How to Challenge Official Answer Key – There is no provision to challenge the answer key.
Rajasthan PMET 2022 Result
The result will be released online on the official website.
How to Check Result – To check the result, candidates will have to visit the official website and then have to enter their roll number which is mentioned on their admit cards. After this, the result shall appear on the screen.
Details Mentioned in Result – Details like name, roll number, registration number, marks scored, total marks, rank, etc will be mentioned in the result.
FAQs On Rajasthan PMET 2022
Ans. The Rajasthan PMET is expected to be held in the month of June 2022
Ans. The application process is expected to begin in the month of April 2022.
Ans. The form can be filled in online mode.
Ans. Candidates who have done their B.Ed examination from a recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks and 50% (Candidates belonging to the reserved category) will be eligible to apply.