PU LLB 2022 Result – Panjab University, Chandigarh will announce PU LLB result 2022 at exams.puchd.ac.in. The result for PU LLB 2022 is published only online. No separate Result Card of PU LLB 2022 is issued to the candidates. Through the PU LLB 2022 Result candidates can check the rank and admission status to the law study centers of Panjab University. Candidates have to score higher than the cut off marks to be able to be selected for admission, check here all the important details about the PU LLB 2022 Result on this page.
PU LLB Result 2022
The Panjab University will publish a Merit List of the candidates on the basis of candidates obtaining a minimum of 20% (in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PwD it shall be 15%) of an aggregate of maximum marks in the Entrance Test taken as a whole.
|Date of Examination||31 Jul 2022|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
Check Result Here: The candidates will be able to check PU LLB result 2022 from results.puchd.ac.in,
Official Website: puchd.ac.in
PU LLB 2022 Result Release Date Notice
How to check result for PU LLB 2022?
Check the steps to check the result from below.
- Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website of Panjab university or by clicking on the link that is updated on this page.
- Enter PU LLB 2022 Roll Number in the provided space and click on the ‘Show Result’ button. (Same as used in PU LLB 2022 Admit Card,
- The next page will show the PU LLB 2022 Results.
- Candidates may download a copy of the result page and keep it safe with them until the Admission process is not over.
Tie Breaker Criteria
If two or more candidates secure equal marks in the Final Merit List, their inter-se merit rank shall be determined as under:-
- A candidate getting a higher percentage of marks in qualifying examination, ie Bachelor’s degree shall rank higher in the order of merit.
- If there is still a tie in marks, then the candidate obtaining a higher percentage of marks in the immediate lower exam shall be ranked higher in the order of merit.
- If there is still a tie, candidate senior in age shall be ranked higher in the order of merit.
also check, PU LLB Application Form 2022
PU LLB Merit List
The final merit for admission shall be computed by the concerned Department or Center after taking into account the relative weightage for the final merit for admission of the candidates in the respective courses. The relative weightages shall be applicable to the department/centres for LL.B (Bachelor of Laws) Course will be 50 % for Entrance Test and 50 % for Qualifying Examination.
PU LLB 2022 Counseling
Candidates, whose name will appear in the Merit List will be required to attend the counseling session personally as per her/his merit position on the stipulated date. The schedule for counseling will be available on the official website of the university. It is mandatory that the candidates should be physically present in the counseling. All those candidates who will attend the counseling will be required to sign an attendance sheet as a mark of their attendance.
Only those candidates who will report and mark their attendance on the day(s) of counseling shall be considered for admission in the subsequent counseling(s) for the filling up vacant seats. At the time of counseling, candidates have to bring all the original documents as prescribed by the University. The admission of a candidate shall be provisional and subject to approval by the appropriate authority of Panjab University.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Panjab University is a State University which is situated in the Chandigarh, Punjab. This University was established in the year 1882 and it is one of the oldest university lists all over India. University campus is spread over an area of 550 acres in mainland capital Chandigarh city in sectors 14 and 25. University has 78 teaching and research departments and 15 Centers/Chairs for teaching and research at the main campus located at Chandigarh. The University has 188 affiliated colleges spread over Punjab and having one rural Regional Center at Kauni, and 3 Regional Centers at Muktsar, Ludhiana and Hoshiarpur.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,