PU CET PG Application Form 2022 has been released. The Panjab University hereby invites eligible candidates to apply online at cetpg.puchd.ac.in. The deadline to submit information on the website to generate the Login and Password is 6 July. Whereas the last date to deposit fee is 9 July. One can upload photograph and signature with other information till 12 July. Moreover, candidates who have not completed their PU CET PG 2022 application form but have paid their requisite fee, can complete their form by paying late fee of Rs. 500 till 27 July to appear in Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate ,PU CET PG, The PU CET PG application form 2022 date, link, how to apply, fees, documents required are as follows.
Latest , PU CET PG Application Form 2022 has been released. Scroll down for link to apply.
PU CET PG Application Form 2022
Students must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form of PU CET PG 2022. PU CET PG is the State / University level common entrance exam for admission to LLM, MCA, MJMC, MSW, ME, M.Tech, M.Com, MBA, MPEd, M.Sc in Panjab University Departments and Institutions.
Direct link for PU CET PG application form 2022 , Click Here To Apply Online
What next – Head over to download PU CET PG Admit Card,
Study material for PU CET PG 2022
PU CET PG Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Aspects of the PU CET PG Application Form 2022||Details|
|Name of the Exam||PU CET PG 2022|
|Full Form||Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate|
|Organizing Body||Panjab University (PU)|
|Event of PU CET PG||Application Form|
|Mode of PU CET PG Application Form||Online|
|Official Website to fill PU CET PG application form 2022||cetpg.puchd.ac.in|
|Application Fees for SC / ST / PWD||Rs 1088|
|Application Fees for Others||Rs 2175|
|Additional fee for more than one courses||Rs 575 per course|
|How to apply||(1) Go to cetpg.puchd.ac.in. (2) Then click PU CET PG apply online link. (3) First do PU CET PG registration by filling in basic details. (4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the PU CET PG application form. (5) After that upload documents required. (6) Finally pay PU CET PG fees.|
PU CET PG Application Form 2022 Last Date
Mark the start and last dates of PU CET PG 2022 registration in your calendar. Do not wait for the last date to apply for Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate.
|Important Events of the PU CET PG Application Form 2022||Dates|
|PU CET PG Application Form 2022 Release Date||02 Jun 2022|
|PU CET PG Application Form 2022 Last Date – For submission of information on the website to generate the Login
|06 Jul 2022|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online Mode only||09 Jul 2022|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||12 Jul 2022|
|Candidates who have not completed their form but have paid their requisite fee, can complete their form by paying late fee of Rs. 500||27 Jul 2022|
PU may change the PU CET PG application form dates at its own discretion. Keep checking cetpg.puchd.ac.in for all updates.
Candidates must pay PU CET PG application fee as per by PU guidelines.
Fee of Rs. 2175/- (Rs. 1088/- for SC/ST/PwD) is meant for only Online Application Form (main course). A candidate can apply in more than one course also. However, he/she will have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 575/- for each additional course.
How to fill the PU CET PG 2022 application form?
The simple steps to get the direct link to apply for PU CET PG 2022 examand also fill and submit the application form are following.
- Please Read Instructions and Eligibility Criteria carefully before registration.
- Before depositing your application fee…….
- Please enter your name as in matriculation (10thClass) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date picker.
- Enter your correct email ID.
- Select Graduation University from drop down menu.
- Select Passing year from drop down menu.
- Enter your Mobile No.
- Choose category if other than General.
- Check atleast one box. if you wish to appear in more than one course, check the corresponding boxes
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of PU?
- Click on submit button to save your details.
- Note your Application Number, login ID and Password carefully (login ID and password are case sensitive).
- Login to your account to pay fee online.
- After depositing your application fee…….
- Please login with your login ID and Password.
- Click on Candidate form to upload your scanned photograph,signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and lock(confirm) your application form.
- Unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Take printout of your application form after submitting information.
Note – Candidate availing concession in the fee under category SC/ST/PwD OR Class B/C Regular Employee of PU must send the copy of printout of their Entrance Test Form along with Performa for claiming 50% concession to PU Regular Employees (“B ” and “C” Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra, Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before the last date.
PU CET PG 2022 Login
keep PU CET PG login details generated during form fill up safely. You will need them for the following activities
For Enquiries about Test contact(From 10:00 am to 04:00 pm on working days)
- Assistant Registrar (CET): 0172- 2534829
- Office Superintendent (CET): 0172-2534829; 9814666346
- Dealing Official (CET): 8427635355
- Controller of Examinations: 0172- 2534811, 2541825
- Enquiry Office: 0172- 2534818, 2534819, 2534866, 1801802065
Official website – https://cetpg.puchd.ac.in/
Qs 1. Is PU CET PG 2022 application form released?
Ans. The application form of PU CET PG 2022 is released by PU on the release date decided by them. Candidates must check cetpg.puchd.ac.in for release status.
Qs 2. Where should I apply for PU CET PG 2022?
Ans. You need to apply for the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate at the official website cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
Qs 3. When, where, how to apply for PU CET PG 2022 exam?
Ans. Candidates should apply for the PU CET PG at any time between the release date and the last date. However it is best not to wait for the last date. One has to apply online at cetpg.puchd.ac.in. In order to apply, follow the steps to apply for Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate as prescribed by Panjab University (PU).
Qs 4. How to apply for PU CET PG exam?
Ans. In order to submit your application for Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate (PU CET PG) 2022, go to cetpg.puchd.ac.in. Read the information brochure, registration guidelines, and all PU issued other official instructions. Then follow the steps of Panjab University and do registration, submit application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,