PPMET 2022 Admit Card – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot has released the admit card for Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2022. It is available online at bfuhs.ac.in. Registration ID and Password are needed to download the PPMET 2022 Admit Card. Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2022 is for admission into B.Sc Nursing course for the academic year 2022. Candidates can get all the information regarding the PPMET 2022 Admit Card / Hall Ticket from here.
Latest – PPMET 2022 Admit Card / Hall Ticket is out. Scroll down for link.
PPMET 2022 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates will be able to download the admit card/hall ticket from the official website of University bfuhs.ac.in.
Download Admit Card Here: Click here to download the PPMET 2022 Admit Card.
also check, PPMET 2022 Result
PPMET 2022 Admit Card Overview
|Exam Name||PPMET 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|Login credentials needed to download the admit card||registration no. and password|
|Details in Admit Card||Candidate’s name
Date of birth
Date of entrance test
Candidate’s photograph and signature
Time of examination
Instruction to be followed on the exam day
|How to carry admit card||Printout of the admit card|
PPMET 2022 Admit Card Important Dates
The schedule regarding the PPMET 2022 admit card/hall ticket is mentioned below:
|Downloading of PPMET 2022 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket starts from||06 Jul 2022|
|Date of PPMET 2022 Exam||10 Jul 2022|
How to download PPMET 2022 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Admit Card/ Hall Ticket of PPMET 2022 will not be sent by post. The steps for downloading PPMET 2022 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket are mentioned below:
- Step 1: Open the official website of University bfuhs.ac.in.
- Step 2: Go to the login page on the website.
- Step 3: Enter the login credentials such as Registration ID and password, which provided after completion of filling of the Online Application Form,
- Step 4: Download the admit card and print it for further use.
- The test shall be conducted at the centers decided by the University.
- However, the city/cities, centre/centres for the candidates shall be displayed on Admit Card to be downloaded through University website.
- The exact name of the Cities, Institutions, Schools or Colleges will be informed by the University to the candidates.
- Candidates are required to reach the Test Center at least 30 minutes before the start of test.
- If the candidates do not report in time they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the examination hall.
- A candidate who comes after 5 minutes of the commencement of the Test shall not be permitted to take the test.
Important Instructions for PPMET 2022 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- Admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose admission fee has been received. In case any candidate has deposited fee and his/her admit card is not downloaded then he/she has to contact to the University personally prior to three days of the PPMET 2022 exam along with University copy of Bank Challan Form.
- The candidates must show, on demand, the Admit Card for entry in the examination hall. A candidate who does not bring the Admit Card issued by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, will not be admitted to the examination hall under any circumstances by the Center Superintendent.
PPMET 2022 Admit Card FAQ’s
Ans. For admission to PPMET 2022, candidates need to appear in the Entrance Examination.
Ans. There shall be no negative marking for wrong/ unanswered answers. Each correct response shall be scored 4 marks.
Ans. No, candidates need to download the same from the official website only.
Official Website: bfuhs.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,