PPBNET 2022 Result for BFUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab will be released the selection list for admission into Post basic B.Sc Nursing Course at bfuhs.ac.in It is available in PDF format. Candidates who qualify for the exam is called for counseling process and notice regarding the same is uploaded on official website. The selection will be made on the basis of the score of the entrance test. All the eligible students have to be present at the time of counselling, if any candidates fail to attend the counseling then the admission for that candidate will be cancelled. For more details about the PPBNET Result 2022 candidates can check this page.
PPBNET 2022 Result for BFUHS Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
After evaluation of all the answer sheet the result is prepared and made available on the official website.
Result: Candidates can check PPBNET 2022 Result from official website ie bfuhs.ac.in
also check, PPBNET 2022 Admit Card
PPBNET 2022 Result Overview
|Examination Name||PPBNET 2022|
|Conducting Body||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|The result can be checked from||bfuhs.ac.in|
PPBNET 2022 Result Important Dates
The expected schedule for declaration of PPBNET 2022 result is given here, candidate can refer this.
|Date of PPBNET 2022||to be announced|
|Result Declaration Date||to be announced|
|First Round Counseling Schedule|
|All PPBNET Candidates Submit Online||to be announced|
|Allotment of seats as per merit cum||to be announced|
|Candidates, to whom seats will be allocated, will report to the college for
joining, checking of documents/eligibility, Medical Checkup and deposit fee
through online payment gateway available at University website.
|to be announced|
|Colleges will submit List of candidates who not reported to the
college/ineligible candidates/candidates who surrendered their seats after
their Joining through email at [email protected]
|to be announced|
|Second Round Counseling Schedule|
|Dates of Choice Filling for 2nd round of online Counseling||to be announced|
|Result declaration of 2nd round of online counseling||to be announced|
|Date of Reporting/Joining in the allotted college||to be announced|
How to check PPBNET 2022 Result?
Candidates can check the result by following a step by step guide. The procedure to download the result is as follows.
- Step 1: Visit the official website to view the PPBNET 2022 Result.
- Step 2: Click on PPBNET 2022 Result.
- Step 3: Now you have to check the roll no., name, father name, marks obtained, etc in the list.
- Step 4: After that your result appears and you can download/ print results.
Declaration of PPBNET 2022 Result for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- The Result is declared on the basis of Rankwise, Roll No. wise and category wise. The Ranking can only based on the result of PPBNET 2022 Entrance Exam and shall not be valid for admission. This Ranking will be drawn to give an approximate idea to the candidate with regard to his/her relative position only based on PPBNET 2022.
- The result is declared as per the scheduled date. The result is available on the official website.
- The result so declared and Ranking so drawn may be made known to each candidate by an official gazette, copies of which shall be available at the office of the University.
- The gazette of the result may be available in the office of the University.
PPBNET Result 2022 Tie-breaking Criteria
Tie breaking is the condition in which two or more candidates score equal marks, then in this situation inter-se-merit is prepared as follows.
- First, the candidate having higher percentage of aggregate marks calculated upto 3 decimal points in GNM .
- Candidate having higher percentage of marks calculated upto 3 decimal points in final GNM
- Candidate older in age.
PBNET 2022 Counseling
The university will conduct physical counseling for all the qualified candidates and the venue and timing details will be made available on the official website. All the candidates who are eligible for counseling have to be present at the time of counseling otherwise the admission will be cancelled. The counseling will be done on the basis of the merit list declared by the university. Counseling fee will be charged from each candidate by the University separately.
The selection shall be made on the following basis:
- From Amongst the entrance test qualified students on the basis of merit list,
- From amongst the entrance test appeared students form the State of Punjab
- From amongst the bonafide residents of Punjab state on the basis of merit of qualifying exam
- If seats remain vacant then candidates from other states will also be considered on the basis of the qualifying exam.
Documents To Carry at the Time of PPBNET 2022 Counseling
At the time of counseling candidates need to carry the following documents, failure of which may lead to rejection from the counseling process. List of documents is provided below, candidates can check it for reference.
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marskshet
- All GNM Mark Card
- RN/RM registration certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Punjab Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate issued by tehsildar, candidates belonging to SC/BC
PPBNET 2022 Reservation Policy
Some percentage of seats are reserved for candidates belonging to various categories to provide them a better pathway for their career. There are some specific codes for each category which has to be mentioned while fill up the application form, If candidate belong to more than one category then he/she have to enter respective code. Candidates can check the list of categories and codes in the information brochure. The reservation policy is according to last year information.
Reservation in Government Nursing Colleges:
|Backward Area/ Border Area (1% each)||2|
|Children/Grandchildren of terrorists affected personChildren/ Grandchildren of Sikh riot person||1|
|Wards of Defense Personnel||1|
|Wards of Punjab Police Personnel, Punjab Armed Police, Punjab Home Guard and Paramilitary Forces||1|
|Children/ Grandchildren of freedom fighters of Punjab||1|
Reservation in Private Institutes:
|Migrants from Jammu and Kashmir due to terrorist violence||1|
NRI Seats Status For PPBNET 2022
There are some seats reserved for NRI candidates in all Private Nursing College and All Govt. Nursing Colleges. Colleges shall be earmarked for the NRIs in the following order.
- Category I: NRI/Children of NRI who originally belong to Punjab
- Category II: NRI/Children of NRI who originally belong to Inidan State other than Punjab.
15% of all Private Nursing colleges and 7.5% of all Govt. Nursing colleges are for NRIs. Vacant seats under NRI quota will be offered to Foreign Nationals.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
PPBNET is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences for admission into post basic B.sc nursing course in colleges affiliated to BFUHS. The exam takes place in pen paper mode and consists of questions from General Nursing and Midwifery. There are 200 questions in total of multiple choice type and carry 4 marks for each question. All the candidates who qualify the exam will be called for counseling. On the basis of the merit list, all the selections are made.
Baba Farid University of Health Science is one among 13 University of Health Sciences in the country. It has 5 faculties of various health sciences, has 149 affiliated colleges and about 35000 students are on roll with the University. In addition to the various courses pertaining to the health sciences, the University has unique distinction of running skilled courses in as many as 60 streams which shall develop human resources which is a great need of the society.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. As per last year’s information amount of counseling fee is Rs. 3000/-
Ans. 15% of all Private Nursing colleges and 7.5% of all Govt. Nursing colleges are for NRIs.
Insofar, official details of PPBNET 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official website: bfuhs.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,