PMNET Application Form 2022 will be released on the official website “bfuhs.ac.in”. Interested candidates can be able to apply online for PMNET 2022 before the last date ie, a direct link for the same will also be provided on this page for the ease of the candidates. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates get all the details related to PMNET Application Form 2022 here.
PMNET Application Form 2022
For appearing in Entrance Test candidates will have to fill the online admission application form and deposit the required fee. Candidates can also fill their Application form from the direct link, which is provided below.
Application Form: Candidates can apply for PMNET 2022 Application form for M.Sc Nursing from official website: bfuhs.ac.in
PMNET Application Form 2022 Overview
|Exam name||PMNET 2022|
|Who releases the form||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|Mode of the form release||Online|
|Official website to fill the form||bfuhs.ac.in|
|How to pay the fee||online payment gateways|
PMNET Application Form 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can also check the availability of application form from schedule provided below.
|Availability of Prospectus (Online)||to be announced|
|Last Date for applying online||to be announced|
|Last date for deposition of application fee||to be announced|
|Correction Fee Rs. 500/- (as per last year)||to be announced|
Fee Required with Admission Application Form (as per last year)
- Rs. 5900/- for General Category and Rs.2950/- for SC categories only, including GST.
- Merely deposition of fee and filling of online application form will not entitle the candidate for claim of admission. The fee once deposited will not be refunded/adjusted in any case.
How to Apply
- Before applying, the candidate should carefully check eligibility conditions and other important instructions.
- After applying online, candidate should have to deposit requisite fee in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using specified Bank Challan Form, which will be generated after applying online at University website ie bfuhs.ac.in. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode ie Cash, Check, Demand Draft etc.
- Date should be filled in the format of dd/mm/yyyy ie date/month/year.
- Candidate insures that he/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of admission year.
- If result of B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing examination is not declared or candidate has reappeared in this examination, he/she should have fill 0(zero) in the columns of marks.
- After filling of online admission application form, you will receive a Registration number and Password at your given mobile no and E-mail address.
- Registration number and Password is mandatory for further process, so keep it secret.
- You have to login to upload Photograph, Edit Application, Application Status and to change your password options.
- How to upload Photograph: To upload your photograph you have to login by entering your Registration No and Password. The size of photograph should not be more than 20KB. Candidate may use third party software ie http://www.shrinkpictures.com, to resize their photograph before uploading.
- Lock your Application: To get printout of your online application form you have to lock your application. Once you lock your application you will not be able to edit your application data, so be sure that you have entered correct data particularly check your categories, DOB, qualifying examination marks etc.
- All unlock application forms are locked automatically after the cutoff date and once the application form is locked it can’t be unlocked.
- There will be a check list at the end of second page of printed application form. Please make sure that all the relevant documents are attached with print out the application as mention in check list.
- The applicant is required to fill online admission application form and candidates will bring the print out of application form alongwith enclosures at the time/venue of counseling.
- Candidates are advised to always log out your application form when you are leaving the computer.
Note: Please fill your valid mobile no. and email address to receive information regarding your application form time to time in the form of SMS and Email. You will also receive your Registration no. and Password on your given mobile no and Email address.
PMNET Application Form 2022 FAQ’s
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Ans. No, the application form for PMNET 2022 cannot be filled via offline mode. It can only be filled via online mode.
Ans. You can fill PMNET 2022 Application Form at bfuhs.ac.in
Insofar, official details of PMNET 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official website: bfuhs.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,