BFUHS Punjab M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test (PMNET) 2022 – BFUHS will be released the application form of the M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2022. The Nursing Entrance exam for Admission into M.Sc Nursing course will be conducted by BFUHS. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences conducts the Punjab M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test (PMNET) for admission to M.Sc. Nursing courses for the academic year 20221. Check here the complete information of PMNET 2022 such as application form, admit card, eligibility criteria, exam & counseling schedule, etc.
Interested candidates are advised to fill the Application Form before the last date. After the completion of the application process candidates are able to download their admit card from the official website or from this page. Selection will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the entrance test.
PMNET 2022 Overview
|Conducting Body||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|Course Offered||M.Sc. Nursing courses|
|Mode of Exam||Pen Paper Mode|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Question||200|
PMNET 2022 Important Schedule
The schedule for the PMNET 2022 is given below.
|Availability of Prospectus (Online)||to be announced|
|Last Date for applying online||to be announced|
|Last date for deposition of application fee||to be announced|
|Correction Fee Rs. 500/- (as per last year)||to be announced|
|Availability of Admit / Roll Number Card on University Website||to be announced|
|Date of conduct of PMNET-2022||to be announced|
|Date of result declaration||to be announced|
|Counseling||to be announced|
PMNET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have obtained a certificate in B.Sc (Nursing)/ B.Sc (Post Basic Nursing) from an institution recognized by the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council and situated in the state of Punjab.
- The candidate was a bonafide resident of Punjab. The resident status of Punjab state shall be taken in terms of Punjab Government, Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms.
- The candidate should have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing with minimum 55% marks from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot or equivalent examination with requisite percentage of marks as prescribed above in this para, recognized by Indian Nursing Council, from a recognized University. In case candidate passed the qualifying examination from IGNOU, New Delhi, study center must be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi.
PMNET 2022 Application Form
PMNET Application Form 2022 will be released and available on the official website “www.bfuhs.ac.in”. Interested candidates can apply online before the last date, we also provided a direct link on this page for your ease. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Application Fee (as per last year): Rs. 5000/- for General Category (Rs.2500/- for SC categories only) + GST as per rules be deposited through online payment gateway available on University website ie bfuhs.ac.in by due date and time.
Note: Fee once deposited in University account will not be refunded/adjusted in any case.
PMNET 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card / Roll Numbers of PMNET-2022 will be released on official website. Candidates can download from the official website or through the link which is provided here. Candidates have to log in through their Registration No. & Password to download the admit card.
Instruction Regarding Admit Card
- The candidates must show, on-demand, the Admit Card for entry in the examination hall. A candidate who does not bring the Admit Card issued by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, will not be admitted to the examination hall under any circumstances by the Center Superintendent Superintendent
- A candidate shall not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other materiall except the Admit Card inside the Examination Hall.
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check Admit Card of the candidates to verify the identity of each candidate.
- The time and center of test shall be displayed on website of the University and Admit Cards.
Scheme of Entrance Test for PMNET 2022
- The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot shall conduct entrance test for admission to M.Sc.(Nursing) Courses. The center of test shall be displayed on the website of the University and Admit Cards.
- The question paper PMNET-2022 (M.Sc. Nursing ) will be of 3.00 hours duration consisting of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) carrying 800 marks.
- The test shall be conducted at the centers decided by the University. The city/cities, centre/centres shall be intimated by the University.
- There shall be no negative marking. However, the candidates who do not darken the fifth oval in case of unattempted questions introduced for security shall be getting a deduction of marks at the rate of one mark per question left in which all the five ovals have been left blank.
- The syllabus for the course shall be the syllabus of B.Sc.(Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Course prescribed by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge / Trends in Nursing||20||80|
Mode of the Test
- The test will be of objective type with multiple choice questions and candidates will be provided with a sealed Question Booklet and an OMR Response Sheet. In the Test/Question Booklet, there will be 200 items (questions) serially numbered from 1 to 200. Each item will be followed by four responses marked (A), (B), (C) and (D). Of these four responses only one will be the correct or the most appropriate response.
- The candidate will write with BLACK FINE TIP BALL PEN, the required information regarding: Roll Number, Name, Question Booklet No. etc. on the Test/Question Booklet before opening the seal.
- Candidate must write the Number and Set of the Question Booklet carefully on the OMR Response sheet and the OMR Response sheet number on the question booklet and Both the OMR Response sheet number & the Question Booklet No. on the attendance sheet.
PMNET 2022 Result
PMNET 2022 Result shall be prepared Roll No. / Rank wise & Category wise. The University will not issue the result cards to candidates appearing in M.Sc. (Nursing) entrance test. Candidates may download their respective result card from the University website http://www.bfuhs.ac.in from any internet source.
For More Information of BFUHS M.Sc Nursing PMNET 2022, download last year’s Information Brochure
PMNET 2022 FAQ’s
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Ans. No, the application form for PMNET 2022 cannot be filled via offline mode. It can only be filled via online mode.
Ans. For admission to PMNET 2022, candidates need to appear in the Entrance Examination.
Ans. There shall be no negative marking for wrong/ unanswered answers. Each correct response shall be scored 4 marks.
Insofar, official details of PMNET 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official website: bfuhs.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,