PMNET 2022 Admit Card – BFUHS M.Sc Nursing entrance test admit card will be released online under candidates login at bfuhs.ac.in. To download the PMNET 2022 Admit Cardcandidates need to enter the registration number and password. PMNET 2022 is conducted by the Baba Farid University for admission M.Sc Nursing course. To get the detailed information regarding PMNET 2022 Admit Card candidates can go with the article.
PMNET 2022 Admit Card (MSc Nursing Entrance Test)
The aspirants who are seeking admission to Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate Courses of Medical and Paramedical courses in the University Center of Excellence in Research, GGS Medical College and University Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Admit Card: Candidates can download the PMNET Admit Card 2022 from official website ie bfuhs.ac.in
also check, PMNET 2022 Result
PMNET 2022 Admit Card Overview
|Exam Name||PMNET 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|Login credentials needed to download the admit card||registration no. and password|
|Details in Admit Card||Candidate’s name
Date of birth
Date of entrance test
Candidate’s photograph and signature
Time of examination
Instruction to be followed on the exam day
|How to carry admit card||Printout of the admit card|
PMNET 2022 Admit Card Important Dates
Candidates can check the schedule of PMNET 2022 Admit Card from below:
|Issue of Admit Card||to be announced|
|Date of conduct of PMNET-2022||to be announced|
How to download PMNET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates who have applied for the exam successfully will be able to download the admit card of the exam. In order to download the admit card the applicants need to follow the given steps:
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot which is bfuhs.ac.in or they can click the direct link given on this page.
- Then candidates need to login to download the “Admit Card” as shown in below picture.
- The next step is, candidates need to enter their Registration no. and password to download their PMNET 2022 admit card.
- At last candidates are advised to get a printout of their admit card.
- The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot shall conduct entrance test for admission to M.Sc.(Nursing) Courses. The center of the test shall be displayed on the website of the University and Admit Cards.
- The question paper PMNET-2022 (M.Sc. Nursing ) will be of 3.00 hours duration consisting of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) carrying 800 marks.
- The test shall be conducted at the centers decided by the University. The city/cities, centre/centres shall be intimated by the University.
- There shall be no negative marking. However, the candidates who do not darken the fifth oval in case of unattempted questions introduced for security shall be getting a deduction of marks at the rate of one mark per question left in which all the five ovals have been left blank.
- The syllabus for the course shall be the syllabus of B.Sc.(Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Course prescribed by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
PMNET 2022 Admit Card FAQ’s
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Ans. For admission to PMNET 2022, candidates need to appear in the Entrance Examination.
Ans. There shall be no negative marking for wrong/ unanswered answers. Each correct response shall be scored 4 marks.
Ans. No, candidates need to download the same from the official website only.
Insofar, official details of PMNET 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
Official website: bfuhs.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,