Plaksha Admission 2022 – Plaksha University is a private university located in Mohali, Punjab, India. Plaksha University offers admission B.Tech prgramme starting from Aug 2022, Tech Leaders Fellowship (TLF), Young Technology Scholars and Ph.D Programmes. The admission for session 2022-23 are now open and candidates can apply from plaksha.edu.in To know all about Plaksha admission 2022like how to apply, eligibility, admission process, courses offered, fees, and more, read below.
Latest: Admissions are open in Plaksha, Scroll down to apply.
Plaksha Admission 2022
The university undergraduate program, which will be offered from August 2022, aims to integrate engineering education and research with liberal arts, design and entrepreneurship. The Reimagining Higher Education Foundation, the sponsoring body of Plaksha, currently offers one-year Tech Leaders Fellowship, a residential post-graduate program in collaboration with Purdue University and UC Berkeley.
Plaksha Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of Institute||Plaksha University|
|Location||Mohali, Punjab, India|
|Course Offered||B.Tech, Tech Leaders Fellowship, Young Technology Scholars and Ph.D Programs|
Courses Offered by Plaksha Admission 2022
The courses offered by Plaksha are:
- Tech Leaders Fellowship (TLF)
- Young Technology Scholars
- Ph.D Program
Plaksha Admission Application Form 2022
To apply for admission the candidates have to fill an online application form. The online application form is available on the official website, plaksha.org. The steps to apply to fill the online application form is as follows:
Plaksha UG Admission 2022
The admissions to the undergraduate program are now open.
Application Form Requirements
- Standardized Test Scores
- Academic scores: Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12 marks (where available)
- Written or video essays
- Extracurricular activities, achievements and creative projects
- Leadership roles
- Fill and online application form
- Appear for virtual interaction
- Applied for Merit & need Based Scholarship
- Receive final decision on a rolling basis
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in Grade 12 or equivalent or should have completed Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Should have studied mathematics till Grade 12 for all undergraduate programs
- Should have studied physics till Grade 12 to apply to B. Tech in Computer Science and AI, Robotics and Cyber-Physical Systems and Biological Systems Engineering
- We highly encourage you to submit at least one of these scores – SAT, ACT, KVPY, JEE Mains, Pearson Undergraduate Entrance Exam – to be eligible for a firm offer of admission.
- Students who apply using only predicted scores may go through an extra stage of evaluation.
- Admission decisions are of 4 types – firm offer, conditional offer, deferral of decision and denial. To know more click on ‘Admission Policies’ button on the left
Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Plaksha is committed to ensuring that no deserving student is denied access to education because of their personal financial constraints. Financial aid at Plaksha will comprise need-based and some merit-based scholarships.
- There are a large number of scholarships available for students, through the generous contribution of our Donors. In addition, the Bharti Foundation has set up the prestigious ‘Bharti Scholarship’to fully support 20 Plaksha undergraduate students.
Plaksha Tech Leadership Fellowship Program 2022
Admissions for Session 2022 are now open.
Technology Leaders Program (TLP) is a new-age postgraduate program, designed by a global community of CEOs, entrepreneurs and academia, for a world that is being transformed by technology.
TLP Graduates Are:
- Pioneering cutting-edge AI products & solutions in companies
- Building high-impact tech start-ups
- Applying technology to impact real-world problems in digital health, smart agriculture and more.
Admissions for the 2022 session are now open. The admission process is rigorous and aims to understand the journey of the applicant – academic, personal, and professional – to ensure that they are a good fit for the program.
- Step 1: Submission of Application Form
- Step 2: Tech Aptitude Test
- Step 3: Personal Interview
- Step 4: Admission Order
Plaksha Young Technology Scholars Program 2022
Young Technology Scholars (YTS) is a two-week intensive summer program where students are exposed to real-world engineering and problem-solving. Through hands-on learning and interdisciplinary coursework, students will learn how to leverage technology to solve complex problems. We wish to turn the next generation of students into tinkerers, idea generators, and fearless pattern sniffers with a strong motivation to identify and work on the most challenging problems of the world.
- Sign up & Register
- Fill application form
- Upload & submit your application
- Join us for the Summer Program
Plaksha Ph.D Admission 2022
The PhD program at Plaksha puts emphasis on grand challenges including health, agriculture, water security, clean energy, etc. that cut across several disciplines, and faculty members are actively engaged in research in these disciplines.
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D Admission
Open to brilliant individuals desirous of starting their career in academia. The program is very selective and only those who have a genuine interest in pursuing research will be selected. Candidates with the following qualifications are eligible to apply for the PhD program:
- Masters degree (MA, MCom, MSc, MTech, MPhil or dual BS+MS degree) or a Masters equivalent program in a related field of study from a recognized university in India or abroad with at least 60% (or equivalent) score in the most recent degree program.
- BE /B. Tech. or equivalent degree from a recognized university in India or abroad with a good academic record (CGPA/ CPI score of 7.5 out of 10 or equivalent).
Preference will be given to those applicants who have qualified in at least one of the following exams: NET/ GATE/ IIT-JAM/ GRE, and/ or have demonstrated research potential through publications in recognized journals.
The selection process is rigorous and aims to understand the journey of the applicant – academic, personal, and professional – to ensure that they are a good fit for the program. The steps involved and tentative timelines are as follows:
- Step – 1: Application form to be completed by March 15, 2022.
- Step – 2: Completed applications are reviewed by a faculty panel and shortlisted for interviews. Kindly note that certain candidates might be required to complete a written test as per faculty requirements prior to the interviews. The details for the same will be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
- Step – 3: Interviews at Plaksha will be scheduled in the month of March and April. Exact dates will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
PhD scholars responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting cutting edge original research in collaboration with their research supervisor(s).
- Communicating their research in top-tier peer reviewed journals and participating in leading conferences of their field of study; creating new technologies, machines, IPR, etc.
- Teaching assistance up to 20 hours per week including (among others) supervision of students’ lab-work, conducting recitations/tutorials, grading assignments, quizzes, or lab reports, data collection and/or analysis, maintenance of LMS and other administrative duties as required, for the duration of the PhD program.
Plaksha University is a private university located in Mohali, Punjab, India. It is being set up by a group of over 60 business leaders and technology entrepreneurs. It is a corporate-funded technical university, which is being established under the Punjab State Private Universities Policy of 2010. It has received a Letter of Intent from the Government of Punjab.
Plaksha Admission 2022 FAQs
Q. Where is the Plaksha located?
A. The university is located in Punjab state, The full address is Alpha, Sector 101, IT City Rd, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140306.
Q. Whats courses are offered at Plaksha University?
A. The courses offered are B.Tech starting from August 2022, Young Tech Scholars program, Tech Leadership Fellowship program and Ph.D Program.
Q. What is the official website for Plaksha University,
A. The official website is plaksha.org.
Q. How to apply for admission?
A. The candidates can apply for admission by filling the online admission form available at plaksha.org.