Panjab University UBS MBA Admission 2022- Panjab University has released application form for UBS Ludhiana at ubsldhadmissions.puchd.ac.in. For the ease of the candidates, the direct link to apply online is also available below. Admission to MBA, MBA (IB), MBA (HR), MBA (EP) courses is done on the basis of merit determined by scores of the candidates in the CAT 2021, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI). Candidates can check the details of the Panjab University UBS MBA Admission 2022 application form, eligibility criteria, and other important information on this page below.
Latest – The application form for Panjab University UBS Ludhiana MBA Admission 2022 has been released. Click here to apply online.
Panjab University UBS MBA Admission 2022
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates seeking admission in MBA courses need to fill their application form online through the website. Selection will be based on the merit determined by scores of the candidates in Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021 conducted by IIMs followed by GD & PI.
The schedule of Panjab University UBS MBA Admission 2022 is provided below.
|Event||Dates for UBS Chandigarh|
|Online registration starts on||17 Dec 2021|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password||31 Jan 2022|
|Last date for submission of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan||04 Feb 2022 Up to 3:59 pm|
|Last date for deposit of fee through online mode||04 Feb 2022|
|Last date for uploading photograph, signature along with other information on the aforesaid website after depositing fee||07 Feb 2022|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of Application Form to UBS office (along with photocopy of certificates)||17 Feb 2022 up to 4:00 pm|
|GD / PI Shortlisted candidates list||To be announced!|
|Event||Dates for UBS Ludhiana|
|Online registration starts on||18 Jan 2022|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password||10 Mar 2022|
|Last date for submission of registration fee||15 Mar 2022|
|Last date for submission of fee details and uploading of photographs and signature with rest of information||21 Mar 2022|
|Last date for submission of hardcopy of application form along with requisite documents in the office of Director, PURC, Ludhiana||31 Mar 2022, up to 4:00 pm|
Panjab University UBS MBA Admission 2022 Application Form
The application form has been released on the official website. Candidates are advised to check the website as well as this article for getting updates. Candidates need to pay the application form fee for making the final submission. This fees is non refundable. So to avoid the rush in the last few days, fill the form before the final day. Check the application form page for getting detailed information and a direct link to apply online.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee for participation in the admission process for MBA Programs are as given below.
Application Fee for UBS Chandigarh
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 3250/-
- SC / ST / PwD Category Candidates: Rs. 1625/-
Application Fee for UBS Ludhiana
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- SC / ST / PwD Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
Panjab University UBS MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The University of Panjab has declared the dates and eligibility criteria for admission to various MBA Programs:
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- Master of Business Administration (International Business) MBA(IB)
- Master Of Business Administration (Human Resource) MBA (HR)
- Master of Business Administration (Entrepreneurship) MBA (EP)
The minimum eligibility criteria for admission would be as follows :
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline of the University or a degree of any other University which has been recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with not less than 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) in the aggregate. Provided that in the case of candidates having Bachelor’s degree of the University through Modern Indian Languages [Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi(Gurmukhiscript)and/orinaClassicalLanguage(Sanskrit/Persian/Arabic)ordegreeofanyotherUniversityobtainedintheInthesamemannerrecognizedbytheSyndicate50%marksintheaggregateshallbecalculatedbytakingintoaccountfullpercentageofmarksinallthepapersinLanguageexcludingtheadditionaloptionalpaperEnglishandtheelectivesubjecttakentogetherOR[Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi(Gurmukhiscript)and/orinaClassicalLanguage(Sanskrit/Persian/Arabic)ordegreeofanyotherUniversityobtainedinthesamemannerrecognizedbytheSyndicate50%marksintheaggregateshallbecalculatedbytakingintoaccountfullpercentageofmarksinallthepapersinLanguageexcludingtheadditionaloptionalpaperEnglishandtheelectivesubjecttakentogetherOR
- A pass in the final examination is conducted by the (a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, or (b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England, or (c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India. OR
- AMIE Examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years research/teaching .or professional experience.
Candidate must have appeared in CAT-2021, followed by appearance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Panjab University UBS MBA 2022 Admission Process
- Selection of candidates is done on the basis of Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021 scores, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI). All candidates aspiring to apply for MBA Programs at UBS must take Common Admission Test (CAT) – 2021 conducted by the IIMs.
- The candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview on the basis of their score in the CAT 2021.
- The number of candidates to be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be equal to ten times the total number of seats of all these courses in each category or the total number of eligible candidates, whichever is lower.
- The Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the short-listed candidates will be held at respective center such as University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh and University Business School, Panjab University Regional Centre, Ludhiana. The invitation for attending GD/PI & schedule of GD/PI would be put on the UBS admission official website ie ubs.puchd.ac.in only. Alert about the schedule of GD/PI would be sent to the registered email address of the candidates. No other communication shall be made in this context.
- Final Merit List of all the candidates called and who appeared for GD & PI will be prepared category-wise on the basis of their combined aggregate score in the CAT 2021, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
The weightage for CAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for preparing the final Merit List for admission will be as follows:
|Written Test (CAT)||85% (of CAT 2021 percentage score & not percentile)|
Note: Attendance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview is a must. If any candidate does not attend any one of the components, GD or PI, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled.
Panjab University UBS MBA 2022 Result / Merit List
From here the candidates who will participate in the Panjab University UBS MBA Admission 2022 can check out their results. Here we will provide the direct link to check the same. Information about the counseling date/dates for admission shall be displayed on the UBS website and the candidates are advised to regularly browse the UBS website.
In case of a tie, the following rules would apply:
- A candidate getting a higher percentage in the qualifying examination shall rank higher in order of merit.
- That if the marks in the qualifying examination are also the same, then the candidate obtaining more marks in the immediate lower examination shall rank higher in order of merit.
- That if two or more candidates secure equal marks in (1) and (2) above, the candidate senior in age shall rank higher in order of merit.
Note: When the provisional lists of candidates (based on merit) are displayed on the Notice Board, the Chairperson shall mention the fact that this list is subject to change on account of the improvement of the result of the qualifying examination wherever applicable. The new result must be presented at the time of interview/operationalisation of the waiting list.
Panjab University UBS MBA 2022 Seat Matrix
Category-Wise Break-Up of Seats for MBA Program is given below.
Seat Matrix for UBS Chandigarh
Seat Matrix for UBS Ludhiana
Panjab University UBS MBA 2022 Fee Structure
Fee Structure for UBS Chandigarh
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,