Panjab University M.Phil / Ph.D Entrance Exam 2022: The Panjab University will release the application form for Panjab University M.Phil / Ph.D Entrance Exam 2022 on its official website. Candidates are advised to fill the correct details in the application or else the application form will be rejected by the university and the application fee is non-refundable. In the same context, aspirants also need to upload scanned copies of the original documents while filling the form. Candidates can scroll down below to check the whole information on Panjab University M.Phil / Ph.D Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form in the Teaching Department.
Panjab University M.Phil / Ph.D Entrance Exam 2022
The application form for the teaching department will be released on the official website of Panjab University. Candidates are requested to first check the eligibility criteria before applying online for the entrance test. Candidates can check the schedule given below to get a slight idea about the important events and their dates.
|Online Registration Starts from||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||to be announced|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of fee through Online Mode||to be announced|
|Last day to upload the documents||to be announced|
|Final date by which roll number is available online||to be announced|
|Candidates who have not completed their form but have paid their
requisite fee, can complete their form by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-
|to be announced|
Application Form: The candidates can fill Panjab University M.Phil / Ph.D entrance exam 2022 application form at phdadmissions.puchd.ac.in,
Official Website: puchd.ac.in
Panjab University M.Phil / Ph.D Entrance Exam 2022 Application Fee
Panjab University will release the prospectus and online entrance exam form on its official website. Those candidates who want to apply for higher studies (M.Phil & Ph.D.) in this university need to fill the application form and have to pay a certain amount as per the universities information.
|Fee for M.Phil & Ph.D. entrance test (general category)||₹ 2175|
|For SC/ST/PwD (Physically Disabled)||₹ 1088|
How to fill the Panjab University M.Phil / Ph.D Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form?
Aspiring candidates must go through the steps given below to understand the procedure of filling the Panjab University M.Phil / Ph.D Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form through online mode. This procedure has been given step-by-step to make sure that aspirants don’t get confused by following the same.
- Visit the login portal or official website.
- Fill the asked details correctly on the application form.
- After filling the required information, click on the “Submit” option to register yourself online.
- Note down your Login Id and Password for future references.
- Now, deposit the asked fee using a website generated bank slip (website generated challan) at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
- Upload the documents like a photograph, signature, and other important documents in the application form.
- Save the details and Click on the “Confirm” option to submit the form.
Details need to be to enter:
- Name as per 10th class certificate.
- Father’s name.
- Mother’s name.
- DOB (date of birth)
- Mail Id.
- Select your post-graduation university.
- Select post-graduation passing/appearing year.
- Now select the course.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Choose the category (SC/ST/PwD).
- Click on submit to save.
- Note down the application number, login id & password.
- Lastly, download the bank challan/bank slip to pay the fee.
- Login with your id & password for further process.
- Click on “Click Here” to upload your scanned photo, signature & other information
- Submit the information and confirm your application before final submission.
- Finally, take a print out.
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after depositing the fee in bank and you are not able to complete your form, write to [email protected] Also, attach a scanned copy of the bank slip.
- Candidate availing concession in the fee under the category SC/ST/PWD OR PU Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of a printout of their filled form along with the self-attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to PU Regular Employees (“B” and “C” Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before the last date to fill the form online.
- Mere login id creation OR a deposit of fee does not mean that the candidate has completed his/her online application form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after the due date will not be entertained at all.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,