The NIPER JEE 2021 Result has been released for MS (Pharm.), M.Pharm, M.Tech (Pharm.), MBA, and Ph.D. programs. Candidates can check the NIPER rank card at niperahm.ac.in. The qualifying rank is based on self-declared category by the candidate. Qualifier candidates have to appear for counseling and produce the original documents at the time of reporting at the allotted NIPER. To know more about NIPER JEE 2021 Result, counseling and admission details, read further.
Latest – NIPER JEE 2021 MBA All India Merit list is out. scroll download to check it.
Latest – NIPER JEE 2021 MBA counseling from 19 July 2021 to 22 July 2021 till 11:59 pm & for Ph.D program counseling from 21 July 2021 to 22 July 2021 till 11:59 pm,
NIPER JEE 2021 Result
, Click here to check the NIPER JEE 2021 MBA All India Merit list.
, Click here to check the NIPER JEE 2021 All India Merit list.
, Click here to check the NIPER JEE 2021 Rank Card.
Official website ie niper.nic.in,
The NIPER JEE 2021 result will be announced online in PDF format. The result is declared on the official website and candidates can check the result from here also. A direct link to check the result will also be provided below.
Schedule of events concerning NIPER JEE 2021 Result
|NIPER JEE Entrance Exam||03 Jul 2021|
|Result declaration||08 Jul 2021|
Result Archives 2020
- Click here to check the NIPER JEE 2020 Final Result for Ph.D Programme.
- Click here to check the NIPER JEE 2020 Result for MBA Program.
- Click here to check the NIPER JEE 2020 Result for MS (Pharm)/M.Pharm/M.Tech (Pharm) Programmes.
- Click here to check the NIPER JEE 2020 Result for Ph.D Program (Biological Sciences).
- Click here to check the NIPER JEE 2020 Result for Ph.D Program (Chemical Sciences).
- Click here to check the NIPER JEE 2020 Result for Ph.D Program (Pharmaceutical Management).
- Click here to check the NIPER JEE 2020 Result for Ph.D Program (Pharmaceutical Sciences).
NIPER JEE 2021 Overview
|Name of Exam||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Joint entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)|
|Mode of Exam||english|
|Level of Exam||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Offered Courses||Master of Science (MS) in PharmacyMaster of Pharmacy (M. Pharm)Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D)|
Where to find NIPER JEE 2021 Result?
The NIPER JEE 2021 result for the Master’s for Science, MBA and Ph. D. programs is uploaded on the exam portal of NIPER. The result is displayed on the website itself. Candidates can check the result from the direct link which is provided above.
NIPER JEE Result for Master’s programs & Ph. D. programs
Accessing the Result
- The Result of Master’s program will be found in the “Result for the Master’s program” link. Upon opening of the page, the candidates will have to click on “NIPER JEE-2021 Result for Masters for Science” link or “NIPER JEE Result for MBA” link.
- A combined list and various category wise list will be present on the opened page. The category wise list will include lists for SC, ST, OBC, PH, and KM categories (also sponsor category in case of MBA).
- The Overall Merit list will contain Roll number, Application number, Name, Category and Overall Rank. The name of the candidates will be present in the descending order of their over all rank.
- The Category Merit Lists will contain Roll number, Application number, Name, Overall Rank and Category Rank.
- The Result for Ph. D. programs will be found in the “Result for the Ph.D” link.
Two subject wise merit lists will be released in case of Ph. D. programs. The first merit list will contain names of those candidates who would be eligible for the interview. The second merit list will be based on the marks of the written test and performance in the interview. The students in the second merit list will be counseling and the counseling will take place subject wise.
Candidates whose names have appeared on the merit list called for counseling. Candidates will be divided into different groups based on their overall ranks. The groups will then be allotted different dates and time for counseling.
Documents to be submitted
The candidates will be required to submit the following documents in original and a set of photocopies of these certificates at the time of counseling/ group discussion and interview, failing which, the candidature shall be summarily rejected:
- NIPER JEE 2021 Application Form Printout (02 Copies)
- Matriculation Certificate as a proof of age and correct name.
- Mark sheets of all the semesters/years of the qualifying degree.
- GPAT/GATE/NET score card, wherever applicable.
- Admit card of NIPER JEE (on line test).
- Original Migration Certificate (Last Attended University/ Institute)
- Certificate of reservation, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of disability, if applicable
- Medical Certificate
- Sponsorship certificate from the employer in case of Government/Industry sponsored candidates
- Documentary proof in support of the NRI status.
- Affidavit to be provided in the form of Undertaking
- Undertaking to be given by the parents regarding ragging for their wards to abide by rules of the Institute
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card
- Affidavit to be provided in the form of Undertaking
NOTE: All the documents required to be submitted must be self-attested by the candidates (except Migration Certificate).
NIPER JEE 2021 Fee Structure
The fee structure for various programs is mentioned here. Candidates can check below for the same.
For MS (Pharm), M.Pharm, M.Tech (Pharm)
For MBA (Pharm)
Official Website: niperahm.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,