NIMHANS Admit Card 2021 – National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience (NIMHANS) has released the admit card for session 1 PG entrance exam 2021, The direct link to download the admit card is given below. The candidates can download the admit card from nimhans.ac.in. NIMHANS admit card is released at the candidate’s login. To download it, the candidates have to enter their registration number and password. The last date to download the admit card is July 15, 2021, The candidates must have a printed copy of the admit card on the day of the examination. Check more details on NIMHANS Admit Card 2021 from this page.
Latest: NIMHANS PG Admit Card 2021 for Session 1 is out. Download it from the link given below.
NIMHANS Admit Card 2021
NIMHANS admit card is not sent individually to the candidates. It is released only via online mode at the official website only. Check the important dates regarding NIMHANS admit card 2021 from this page.
|Events for Ph.D, Superspeciality, Postdoctoral, PG, UG||Session 1||Session 2|
|Availability of PG Admit Card||08 Jul 2021||To be announced!|
|Last date for downloading of Admit Card for PG courses||15 Jul 2021||To be announced!|
|Availability of UG Admit Card||To be announced!||To be announced!|
|Last date for downloading of Admit Card for UG courses||To be announced!||To be announced!|
|Exam Date (Ph.D., Super Specialty,
Postdoctoral and Postgraduate Courses)
14 & 15 Jul 2021
|To be announced!|
|Exam Date (B.Sc courses)||20 Jul 2021||To be announced!|
Download Admit Card here: Click here to download NIMHANS PG 2021 Session 1 admit card.
Official website: nimhans.ac.in
How to Download NIMHANS 2021 Admit Card?
Candidates can download hall ticket from the link given above. It is available after the candidates have successfully filled and submitted the NIMHANS Application Form, The steps to be followed to download admit card, are given below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link of the admit card given above on this page.
Step 2: On clicking that you are redirected to new window, where they have to login by entering their Registration Number and Password.
Step 3: After filling the asked details the candidate need to click on the login button to submit the details.
Step 4: Once the candidate has successfully submitted on the next screen, their admit card is displayed.
Step 5: The candidate need to take a print out of the Admit card and carry it on the day of the test.
Instructions for printing
- Make sure that you are printing on a plain white sheet of paper.
- There should be no marking on the page.
- Print it in high quality.
- Check that all details including photograph and signature are clear.
- Print more than 2 copies.
NIMHANS 2021 Exam Pattern
The Institutes conducts an online entrance examination, NIMHANS entrance exam. The test consists of multiple choice objective type questions which a candidate need to solve in a duration of 90 minutes. There will be 100 MCQ type questions. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for an incorrect answer.
Courses for which Common Entrance Exam is Conducted
- MD in Psychiatry, DM in Neurology and M.Ch in Neurosurgery courses of 60 minutes duration with 70 questions for candidates applying with MBBS qualification followed by online entrance test of 30 minutes duration with 30 questions for each domain [Candidates applying for any of the above three courses should appear for the entrance test of that particular course only]
- 12 Postdoctoral Fellowship courses under Psychiatry (except in Geriatric Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine Courses) in two stages: First Stage-Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) for 80 Marks Second Stage-Clinical/Practical/Lab Based Assessment (OSCE) for 20 Marks Choice of The course will be given to candidates based on the order of merit in the entrance examination, the candidate securing highest marks will have the first option of selecting any of the 10 Postdoctoral Fellowship courses.
- 08 Postdoctoral Fellowship courses under Department of Neurology.
- DM in Neuroanaesthesia & Neurocritical Care and Postdoctoral Fellowship in Neuroanaesthesia & Postdoctoral Fellowship in Neurocritical Care courses.
- DM in Neuropathology and Postdoctoral Fellowship in Neuropathology Courses.
- DM in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Postdoctoral Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Courses.
- DM in Geriatric Psychiatry and Postdoctoral Fellowship in Geriatric Psychiatry Courses.
- DM in Addiction Psychiatry and Postdoctoral Fellowship in Addiction Medicine Courses.
- There will be a common entrance test for candidates appearing for undergraduate courses, ie, B.Sc. in Nursing, B.Sc. in Anaesthesia Technology, B.Sc. in Radiography and B.Sc. in Clinical Neurophysiology Technology.
Separate Online Entrance Tests will be conducted for
- DM in Neurology with PG qualification.
- M.Ch. in Neurosurgery courses with PG qualification
Candidates possessing PG qualification in Medicine (MD/DNB) and Surgery (MS/DNB) will be considered only under PG category for admission to DM in Neurology and M.Ch. in Neurosurgery courses, respectively. If any candidate applies under the MBBS category, then his/her their candidature will be disqualified.
Note: Separate entrance tests will be conducted for all other courses offered at NIMHANS
NIMHANS 2021 Result
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After the candidate have successfully given the examination they will receive the Result. Result will be available on the official website, on the result of the candidate will be able to check there result via locating Roll Number and Name of the qualifiers. The candidate will be considered for admission after they have successfully performed in the entrance examination. The candidate need to obtain minimum qualifying marks in the exam in order to take admission. A link to download NIMHANS Exam Result will be available on the Result page which can be found on our Main Page.
About NIMHANS Entrance Exam
NIMHANS is conducting entrance exam for admission to PhD, External fellowship, Superspeciality courses, Post graduate degree / diploma courses, Post doctoral fellowship programs. It will be an online computer based test. NIMHANS is one of the most prestigious institutes for Post Graduate Medical Studies in India. About 20,000 candidates take the NIMHANS entrance exam for entry into 6 years DM/MCh and 3 years MD Psychiatry at NIMHANS. National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences is the conducting body of NIMHANS.
Possession/use of Mobile Phones/Electronic Devices/Spy Cameras/ Bluetooth is strictly prohibited on the premises of NIMHANS Entrance Test centers and candidates shall be liable for penal action for any such act.
Q1. Where can I find the Syllabus for the courses at NIMHANS?
A1. The information regarding Syllabus for all courses offered at NIMHANS, can be obtained by contacting the concerned Department of NIMHANS or by going through the information already provided in the Prospectus under ‘Program of Study’ under Individual courses/ Under Department Section.
Q2. What is the mode/method to download entrance exam hall ticket/admission cards?
A2. Candidates can download the hall ticket/admission cards in online mode on the Website nimhans.ac.in and the candidates can download the same as per the instructions provided to the candidate from time to time.
Q2. What details will be printed on the NIMHANS Admit Card 2021?
A3. The admit card will consist of the following information:
- Candidates Name
- Test Date
- Test Center
- Exam Time
- Category etc.