NIMCET Result 2022 – The candidates can check NIMCET 2022 result from nimcet.in. The candidates can check the result by entering the login credentials. After qualifying the entrance test, the candidates are granted admission in the MCA course. Post declaration of the result, the qualified candidates are required to participate in the counselling. It includes the steps like choice filling, seat allotment, document verification etc. Through NIMCET 2022, admission will be given in the participating NITs. The rank obtained in the entrance exam will be considered for providing the admission into MCA programme. Check more details about NIMCET result 2022 from this page such as how to check the result, important dates, details mentioned in the result etc.
NIMCET Result 2022
Check Result Here – The candidates can check NIMCET result 2022 as per the schedule from nimcet.in,
Overview of NIMCET Result 2022
The candidates can check the overview of NIMCET result 2022 from the table given as follows:
|Full form of the exam||NIT MCA Common Entrance Test|
|Details needed to check the result||Login credentials|
|Participating NITs||NIT Agartala
NIT Karnataka, Surathkal
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
|Official website to check the result||nimcet.in|
NIMCET Result 2022 Date
Check the result date and other important dates for NIMCET 2022 from the table given below.
|NIMCET 2022 Exam Date||to be announced|
|Results||to be announced|
How is the NIMCET Result Calculated?
A candidate with zero or negative marks in Mathematics or in Total Marks will be considered disqualified.
Ranks are allotted as follows:
- The marks scored by a candidate in Mathematics, Analytical ability and Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness and English will be multiplied by a factor of 3, 1.5, 2 and 1 consequently.
- The maximum weighted marks will be 1000.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for NIMCET 2022
The tie will be resolved on the basis of weighted marks in subjects like Mathematics, Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning and Computer Awareness. And if the tie is not resolved by this criteria, it will be resolved by age criteria. (ie: favoring the older candidate).
Rank Determination: The ranking will be done based on the total weighted scores obtained by each candidate.
How to check NIMCET Result 2022?
The candidates who appeared for NIMCET 2022 can check the result by following the steps given below.
- Click on the link provided on this page.
- Enter your registered email address and password in the login window that appears.
- After login, the candidate can view his/her profile.
- Check all the details that appear in the rank card and then, download it.
- Keep the printout of the rank card for future references.
NIMCET Counseling 2022
After the declaration of the result, NIMCET 2022 counseling will take place. For that, the candidates are to login to the official website and lock your choices. The other steps included in the counseling process is given below.
- Once the choices are locked, seats will be allotted respectively of the ranks obtained by each candidate and their choice of institutes.
- There will be a total of 3 rounds for the allotment process.
- The candidates are required to pay a minimum amount of Rs.10,000 before reporting to any of the participating NITs. After reporting, the rest of the allotment processes will be done.
- A final round of counseling will take place in case of vacant seats after final allotment.
Documents needed for counseling
Candidates are expected to be ready with the following documents before the online counseling and are required to immediately submit them when asked.
- Scanned self attested scanned copy of locked choices.
- NIMCET Admit Card
- Proof of date of birth / SSC or high school certificate.
- Intermediate or 10+2 class marks memorandum containing list of subjects passed and division secured.
- Qualifying degree marks statements from 1st semester to recent semester.
- Legibly scanned sheets showing marks secured in an maximum marks of each subject during his/her qualifying degree
- Those candidates who passed the qualifying degree should submit a qualifying degree provisional certificate.
- Those candidates who have not completed a Qualifying degree must submit an appearance certificate.
- Certificate of Category (OBC/SC/ST, EWS certificates)) if applicable, issued by the competent authority.
- OBC declaration, if applicable.
- PwD certificate if you fall in the category.
Seat Intake at NITs
The candidates can check the sea
|Institutes||No of seats|
|NIT Kurukshetra (Self Financing)||32|
|NIT Patna (Self Financing)||40|
FAQs on NIMCET Result 2022
Ans. The result date is yet to be notified.
Ans. The result will be announced at nimcet.in.
Ans: The rank for NIT MCA entrance tests are valid for MCA programs for a year only.
Ans. Ans: The ranks are determined according to the marks obtained in NIMCET 2022.
Ans. A candidate with zero or negative marks in Mathematics or in total marks could be considered as disqualified. Based on the qualifying scores obtained by the candidates, a rank will be allotted.