NEET PG 2022 Login , The NEET PG Login is created by the NBEMS after the candidates register at nbe.edu.in. The candidates who wish to apply for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test- Post Graduate (NEET-PG) 2022 have to first create an online login ID before filling the application form, The last date to create the NEET PG 2022 login and apply is March 25, 2022. The NEET PG 2022 login window can be accessed by entering the user ID and password for various steps in the NEET PG admission process for MD/ MS/ PG/ Post MBBS DNB & NBEMS Diploma courses. Know more about NEET-PG 2022 Login below.
NEET PG 2022 Login
The NEET PG 2022 Login can be used by the candidates to fill their application form, edit the form, download NEET PG admit card, and check the NET PG 2022 result. The candidates, after registration, can log in using their User ID and password on the official website of the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
NEET PG 2022 Login: Candidates can click here to create and access the NEET PG 2022 login.
NEET PG 2022 Login- Overview
Given below is an overview of the process of creating and accessing the NEET PG 2022 login.
|Exam Name||NEET PG 2022|
|Exam Full Form||National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (Post Graduate) 2022|
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations|
|Exam Type||National level entrance test|
|Courses Offered||MD/ MS/ Post MBBS DNB/ PG & NBEMS Diploma|
(To Create NEET PG 2022 Login)
|Details needed to create Login||-Candidate’s name
-Date of Birth
|Login Credentials||-User ID
|Use of NEET PG 2022 login||-Fill Application Form
-Access Form Correction
-Download Admit card
-Check result scorecard
Also, check NEET PG 2022 Syllabus
How to create NEET PG 2022 Login?
The NEET PG Login can be created by registering online. Follow the steps given below for the same.
- Visit the official NBE website, nbe.edu.in.
- Click on the “NEET-PG” button.
- Then, under the ‘2022’ section, select the green “Application Link” button.
- Click on the blue “New Registration” link button on the application portal.
- Fill the declaration of whether you are an agent or applicant as ‘an applicant’ and click on “submit”.
- Fill the registration form details after reading the instructions as shown in the image below.
- Click on the “submit” button at the bottom after generating and entering the OTP.
- The NEET PG 2022 Login is created as the User ID and Password are sent through SMS and Email to the registered mobile no. and email ID.
Details Needed to Create NEET PG 2022 Login
The candidates are required to enter the following details on the registration form to create the NEET PG Login 2022:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile No.
- Email ID
Steps to Access NEET PG 2022 Login
After the registration is complete, the NEET PG 2022 login is created. To access the login to fill the application form, access the edit window, download NEET PG 2022 admit card and check the result card, the following steps need to be followed:
- Visit nbe.edu.in and click on the “NEET-PG” button.
- Select the green “Application Link” button in the ‘2022’ section.
- Under the ‘Links’ section, click on the blue “Applicant Login” button.
- The ‘Candidate Login’ window will open as shown in the image below.
- Enter the Uder ID and Password and click on the “Login” button.
What to do if NEET PG 2022 Login Password is Forgotten?
If the candidates forget the NEET PG 2022 login password, they are provided with the option to retrieve it using the steps as follows:
- Visit the website nbe.edu.in and open the ‘Candidate Login’ window for NEET-PG 2022.
- Now click on the “Forgot Password?” option near the bottom.
- Enter the NEET PG 2022 user ID and the image captcha code.
- Click on the “Get Password” button. The NEET PG 2022 login password will be sent on the registered email ID or mobile no.
Note- The candidates can also change their NEET PG 2022 login password by clicking on the “Change Password?” option on the candidate login window.
About NEET PG 2022
The National Board of Examinations of Medical Sciences (NBEMS) conducts the NEET PG exam every year. The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (Post Graduate) (NEET PG) 2022 is an online objective type test that allows the applicants to take admission into the MD, MS, Post MBBS DNB, and PG & NBEMS Diploma courses. The aspirants who have a valid MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate and have completed one year of internship can apply online for the NEET PG 2022 at nbe.edu.in. The candidates who are found to be provisionally eligible are issued online admit cards using which they can appear for the exam. The NEET PG 2022 result is later going to be declared online as scorecards, according to which the qualified candidates are called for NEET PG counseling.
NEET PG 2022 Login Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Q.1 How to create the NEET PG 2022 login?
A.1 The candidates have to register as new users on the official NBE website to create their NEET PG 2022 login.
Q.2 What details are required to log in for NEET PG 2022?
A.2 The registered candidates can log in using their NEET PG 2022 user ID and password at nbe.edu.in.
Q.3 What to do if I forgot my NEET PG 2022 login password?
A.3 The candidates can recover their NEET PG 2022 login password by clicking on the “Forgot Password” option under the login window and entering their user ID.
Q.4 What are the uses of the NEET PG 2022 Login?
A.4 The NEET PG 2022 login can be used to fill the application form, for application form correction, to download the admit card, check the result and download the scorecard.
Q.5 Where will I receive the NEET PG 2022 login details after registration?
A.5 The NEET PG login credentials will be sent via SMS and email on the registered phone no. and email ID.
Q6. Can the same email ID be used to create two different NEET PG 2022 Logins?
A.6 No, a unique email ID is required for creating every new NEET PG 2022 login.
Official Website- nbe.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,