NEET PG 2022 – National Board of Examination (NBE) has been released the NEET application form 2022 and last date to submit the application form is March 25, 2022 till 11:55 pm. Whereas, NEET PG 2022 exam is going to be conducted on May 21, 2022. Candidates can fill the NEET application form in online mode at natboard.edu.in. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level exam which is conducted every year. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in MD / MS and PG Diploma courses for 2022 session. Candidates should possess an MBBS Degree along with the completion of one year internship till June 31, 2022 to be eligible to apply for NEET PG. It is a single exam for admission of candidates in PG medical courses in India. The exam is held in computer based mode in which candidates have to solve 300 MCQs of four mark each in 210 minutes. Aspirants shall fill an application form to appear for the exam. Check the information related to NEET PG 2022 from this page.
– NBE, new delhi has extended the cut-off date for completion of internship for participate in NEET PG 2022. Scroll down to check the notice.
– NEET PG 2022 application form has been released. Click here to apply online.
NEET PG 2022
National Board of Examinations (NBE) is the conducting body for NEET PG Exam. NEET PG is the only valid exam for admission into MD/MS/PG Diploma courses. The responsibility of NBE is limited to the conduct of NEET-PG, declaration of the result and providing NEET-PG rank. NBE has no role in counseling and allotment of seats. The important dates for the NEET PG 2022 Exam is given in the table below:
|NEET PG 2022||Dates|
|Online registration begins||15 Jan 2022|
|Online registration closes||25 March 2022 (Till 11:55 PM)|
|Application correction||29 Mar 2022 to 07 Apr 2022|
|Final Edit Window for rectifying incorrect images||26 Apr – 30 Apr 2022|
|Admit card release date||16 May 2022|
|Exam date||21 May 2022|
|Result Declaration||20 Jun 2022|
Latest News Stories on NEET PG 2022
24 February 2022: NEET PG 2022: FORDA writes to Health Minister on punitive action against doctors who took part in agitation. Read More
16 February 2022: NEET PG 2022 Internship Completion Cut Off Date Extended to 31 July in a Major Win for Doctors! Submit Registration by 25 March. Read More
NEET PG 2022 Cut Off Date for Internship Completion
NBE, new delhi has extended the cut-off date for completion of internship for participate in NEET PG 2022. Check the complete from below image or Download notice PDF,
NEET PG 2022 Exam Date Revised
Candidates can check the revised exam date for NEET PG 2022 from below image or Download notice PDF,
NEET PG 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Step 1
- Visit the official website ie, https://nbe.edu.in,
- Click on the NEET PG button which will open a new dialog box.
- Then, Click on the Application button in the dialog box.
- Candidate will be redirected to a new page.
- Step 2
- Now, candidates will need to register themselves.
- Fill all the details as per asked in the registration form.
- Then, the candidate will receive a login id and password on their registered email address.
- Step 3
- Candidate may click on the “Application Login” to login themselves.
- Now, Login using the login id and password.
- After login, fill the application form with personal details.
- The details should be mentioned as per the MBBS Certificate.
- Step 4
- After filling all the details, candidates have to upload the prescribed documents.
- The documents should be uploaded in the prescribed format only.
- Step 05
- Select the exam city and then pay the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid through the online mode only.
- A preview will be prompted, check the form and do the corrections if needed.
- At last, submit the application form by click on the submit button.
The details regarding the NEET PG Application fee are given below.
|Category of Candidate||Examination Fee|
|General, OBC and EWS candidates||Rs. 4250/-|
|SC, ST, PwD||Rs. 3250/-|
Image/ Documents Specifications
The details regarding the specification of the documents for the NEET PG exam are given below:
- The photograph should be of minimum 35×45 mm and should not be larger than the box in the application form.
- Also, at least 75% of the area in the photograph should be occupied with the face and head of the candidate.
- It should be a color photograph with white background.
NEET PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates may keep in mind that only if candidates fulfill eligibility criteria of NEET PG they can get admission in MD, MS, PG Diploma on basis of result. It is the responsibility of the applicant to check eligibility before applying. The details regarding the NEET PG eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidate must have an MBBS degree / Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from a recognized medical college or institute. A recognized institute means that it is as per provisions of Indian Medical Council and degree is valid.
- In addition, you also need permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS or equivalent qualification that Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council has issued.
- Indian citizens who have completed their medical qualification from outside India should have been registered with NMC or state medical council with their internship completed on or before July 31, 2022.
NEET PG Eligibility for Foreign Candidates
- It is not mandatory for foreign nationals to have temporary registration with MCI at the time of writing NEET-PG. Foreign Nationals can write NEET-PG without MCI registration.
- The Medical Council of India may, on payment of the prescribed fee for registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the Post Graduate course limited to the medical college/institution to which he/she is admitted for the time
being exclusively for pursuing postgraduate studies.
- Provided further that temporary registration to such foreign national shall be subject to the condition that such person is duly registered with appropriate registering authority in his own country where from he has obtained his Basic Medical qualification, and is duly recognized by the corresponding Medical Council or concerned authority.”
NEET PG 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for NEET PG 2022 from below.
- Duration: Candidates have 3 hours and 30 minutes to solve the paper.
- Mode of exam: NEET PG is held in computer based mode ie online.
- Language: It is conducted in English language only.
- Total Number of question: There shall be a total number of 300 questions in the exam.
- Type of questions: All the questions will be of multiple choice type.
- Parts in the exam: There are 3 parts in the exam A, B, C.
- Marking scheme: Candidate are given four (4) marks for correct answer and for marking incorrect answer negative marking of one (1) mark is done.
Candidates can check the distribution of question from the table below.
|Part||Number of questions||Marks|
NEET PG 2022 Syllabus
There will be questions from various topics in NEET PG 2022 entrance exam. Candidates can check the details regarding the NEET PG Syllabus below:
- Forensic Medicine
- Social and Preventive Medicine
- Medicine, Dermatology and Venereology
- Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics and Anaesthesia
- Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
NEET PG 2022 Admit Card
The details regarding the NEET PG 2022 Admit Card are given below.
- NBE will the release the NEET PG admit card in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- The admit card will contain all the important details regarding the exam such as exam venue, date, reporting time etc.
- The authority will keep the candidates updated via SMS/Email alerts regarding the admit card.
- Candidates have to bring a valid ID proof along with the printed admit card.
NEET PG 2022 Counseling
The details regarding the NEET PG 2022 Counseling are given below.
- NEET PG Counseling process is conducted by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) of DGHS, Govt of India.
- The authority will release a separate handbook for the counseling process.
- In case of any enquiries, candidates can contact the authority at the below given details:
- MCC Call Center
- Phone No.: 0120-4073500
- Toll Free No.: 1800 102 7637
The important instructions for the day of exam are given below:
- Candidate must maintain the social distancing on the day of exam.
- Candidates are required to enter the test venue at their reporting time which will be close 30 minutes before the exam to avoid crowding.
- Under no circumstances, candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after their reporting time.
- The authority will not allow any candidate to bring any stationary, electronic device, ornaments, eatables or any item which can be used for unfair means to the examination hall.
About National Board of Examination (NBE)
NBE is an independent body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India. It eas established in the year 1975 by the Government of India with a sole purpose to enhance the quality of postgraduate medical examination in India. NBE conducts various exams in the field of medicine which are NEET PG, NEET MDS, NEET SS, AIPGMEE, DNB final examinations, and the list is long. The role of NBE is until the release of the result. The body is not responsible for conducting counseling or further admission process.
NEET PG 2022 exam will take place on May 21, 2022.
Candidates can only fill the application form via online mode through the official website.
There is no final decision by the authority. However, the NTA is considering the option to conduct the NEET PG exam twice in 2022.
National Board of Examination (NBE) is responsible to conduct the NEET PG 2022 exam.
The official website of NEET PG 2022 is natboard.edu.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,