NEET MDS 2022 Image Correction Window – NBEMS has opened NEET MDS image correction window 2022. Right now, this selective edit window has been opened for those candidates who have submitted the application form during the re-opening of the application form window. The candidates who have registered for NEET MDS 2022 can edit the images uploaded in the application form, in case there were errors in them. To edit the images, login by entering the user id and password. This is a one-time opportunity given to the candidates to correct the images. The last date to edit the images is April 13, 2022, Check more details about NEET MDS 2022 image correction window from this page such as the steps to edit them, image specifications, important dates etc.
Latest – NEET MDS 2022 image correction window is now open. Click here edit the images.
NEET MDS 2022 Image Correction Window
No corrections against the images can be submitted once the edit window of NEET MDS 2022 is closed. So, read the image specifications carefully and then, upload the correct images.
How to Access NEET MDS 2022 Image Correction Window?
Given below are the steps to access the NEET MDS 2022 image correction window.
1st step: Click on the direct link of the form correction given above on this page.
2nd step: Now, the applicant’s login will open up.
3rd step: Here, enter the user id and password.
4th step: Now, click on the ‘login’ button after entering all the details.
5th step: Click on the respective button to edit the images.
What to do if Forgot NEET MDS 2022 Login Credentials?
If the candidates have forgotten NEET MDS 2022 login credentials, they can follow the steps given below to get the login password back.
1st step: Click on the direct link of image correction.
2nd step: After this, click on the ‘forgot password’ button.
3rd step: Next, enter the user id.
4th step: After entering the user id, click on the ‘get password’ button.
5th step: Now, the password will appear on the screen. Write it down for further reference.
Instructions to Keep in Mind While Editing Images in NEET MDS 2022 Application Form
The candidates who want to edit their images in NEET MDS 2022 application form need to follow the below-given instructions.
|Images||Size||Dimensions||Format of the image|
|Photograph||Less than 80 KB||35 mm x 45 mm||jpg / jpeg|
|Signature||Less than 80 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm (width x height)||jpg / jpeg|
|thumb print||Less than 80 KB||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm (width x height)||jpg / jpeg|
Other instructions for Photograph
- Two photographs have to be uploaded: Real-time photograph and pre-saved photograph.
- A real time photograph must be taken by the webcam / in-built camera of the computer system.
- Stand / sit against a white background in bright light to take the photograph.
- There should be no other object in the photograph. Only the candidate must be present in the photograph.
- The image must have full face, ears, neck, and shoulders in frontal view with a neutral, non-smiling expression and with eyes open.
- There should be no other parts of the body below the candidate’s shoulders.
- The pre-saved photograph must not be a selfie.
- The photograph must be recent – within 6 months of online application.
- The profile photograph is not acceptable.
- The photograph must be passport size.
Other instructions for signature
- The signature must be done by the candidates only.
- The signature must be done on the blank white page without lines.
- Take a white sheet and mark the box of 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm for putting the signature.
- The signature must be done with blue / black pen.
Other instructions for thumb print
- The thumb print must be clear and readable. It should be neither dark or smudged or light.
- Before putting the thumb print, clean your hands and dry them before you begin.
- To take the left-thumb print, gently press your left-thumb print against the ink pad and take a horizontal print of your left thumb.
- Draw a box of the above-given dimension on a white sheet of paper and put the thumb impression in that box only.
What After the Closing of NEET MDS 2022 Image Correction Window?
Once the edit window is closed, NEET MDS admit card releases. The candidates can download NEET MDS 2022 admit card from nbe.edu.in. Note that the admit card is not sent via post / email.
- After downloading NEET MDS 2022 admit card, the candidates are required to affix a latest passport size photograph in it.
- The candidates must report to the exam center with the NEET MDS 2022 admit card. Without it, entry will not be given.
- Details like exam timings, exam date, exam center location and address etc shall be mentioned in NEET MDS 2022 admit card.
- Along with the admit card, the candidates are required to carry a govt. issued valid id proof.
FAQs on NEET MDS 2022 Image Correction
Ans. You can correct your images at nbe.edu.in.
Ans. To access the form correction window, login by entering the user id and password.
Ans. You can submit your correct images till 13 April 2022.
Ans. Only those candidates who have submitted NEET MDS 2022 application form during the form re-opening period can make the changes in the deficient images.