NEET 2021 Question Paper: Candidates can download NEET 2021 Question Paper from this page. NEET 2021 Question Paper is available in PDF format. Candidates who have appeared for NEET 2021 which was held on September 12, 2021 can check the question paper. Also, NTA has released the official answer key and question paper for NEET 2021 on the website. The question paper will also help candidates to cross-check the questions and answers and can therefore calculate their probable score. Question paper helps candidates prepare and plan in a systematic and organized manner. Check the page to know more about NEET 2021 Question Paper which are available for all paper codes.
NEET 2021 Question Paper
Refer to the below table to check NEET 2021 Question Paper as per paper code.
Structure of NEET 2021 Question Paper
Check the structure of NEET 2021 below.
- The first page of the question paper contains all the basic instructions which candidates are asked to follow such as time allotted to finish the paper, how to mark answers, marking scheme explained, paper code, language of the question paper, etc.
- The second page of the question paper starts with the questions. Each question carries 4 options.
- The first page of the question paper also contains the no. of pages there in the booklet.
- The question paper will contain the language which candidates have opted for while filling the NEET 2021 Application Form.
NEET 2021 Question Paper Pattern
Check the question paper pattern for NEET 2021 mentioned below.
- No. of sections – There are 2 sections for each subject.
- Type of questions – NEET 2021 consists of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration – Candidates will be allotted 3 hours to solve the paper.
- Total marks – The total marks are 720.
- Marking scheme – Each question carries 04 marks. For incorrect response, -1 will be deducted. For an un-attempted question, no marks will be given.
- Question pattern – Each subject has 2 sections (Section A and Section B). Section A has a total of 35 questions and there are 15 questions in Section B. Out of 15 questions in Section B, candidates need to answer any 10 questions.
Check the distribution of marks as per section from the below table.
|Subjects||Sections||No. of questions||Marks|
Advantages of NEET 2021 Question Paper
As said, a better understanding of question paper and exam pattern leads to better results. There are various advantages of question papers for students. Check the importance of NEET 2021 Question Paper below.
- With NEET question paper candidates will be able to cross check their answers and get the idea of the probable marks they will score in the entrance exam.
- NEET question paper will help candidates plan and prepare for the entrance exam in an organized manner accordingly.
- Appearing candidates can also check the nature and type of questions asked in the exam through NEET Question Paper. They can also solve previous years question papers which are very important towards cracking NEET.
- Question paper is the best way to check the complete exam pattern. Therefore, candidates can download the question paper of this year and also of previous years to get a better knowledge of the exam pattern.
- Candidates appearing for the upcoming NEET exam can also solve question paper and analyze their strong and weak sections from the topics allotted in NEET syllabus. This also helps in boosting one’s confidence.
- A question paper helps candidates evaluate several aspects such as factual, conceptual and global understanding which are the essentials to crack any exam.
- Question paper also helps minimizing students fear in exam. They learn to utilize the limited time allotted to solve the paper.
How to Use Question Paper and Answer Key to Prepare for NEET 2021
Candidates who have appeared for NEET 2021 can use the question paper and answer key together to calculate their probable score.
- Firstly, download the question paper and answer key as per your respective code and language.
- Make sure that you have downloaded the correct set of question paper and answer key as per your code.
- Carefully, evaluate and do not hurry as you may end up making mistakes in finding the correct question and answer number.
- Candidates are advised to take printouts of both the NEET 2021 question paper and answer key and then start checking. Use pen/ pencil to mark questions which are already checked.
- Aspiring candidates can use question paper and answer key to prepare for upcoming NEET exam. They can use the question paper to test their preparation. Answer key could improve candidates learning and they would learn how to solve questions.
- Next, open both and start checking the answers following the marking scheme. Use the marking scheme as follows:
|correct response||Add 04 marks|
|Incorrect response||Deduct 01 marks|
|Un-answered question||0 marks|
NEET 2021 Answer Key
NTA releases the answer key for NEET at the official website, neet.nta.nic.in. The answer key is released for all codes and languages. Candidates are also allowed to challenge any answer if required. They are required to pay a processing fee of Rs. 1000/- per answer challenged.
The answers are challenged by NTA under subject experts. Concerned students will not be informed about the changed answer or unchanged answer. The finalized key after the challenges will be considered final.
Languages in Which NEET 2021 was Held
There are variety of languages which will be available for candidates to choose from. Check the list of mediums for NEET 2021 question paper.
FAQs on NEET 2021 Question Paper
Ans: You can download NEET 2021 Question paper from the website, neet.nta.nic.in.
Ans: The nature of questions asked are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Ans: Yes, NTA frames NEET question paper in Bengali language.
Ans: Yes, -01 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.