NATA 2022 Application Form – Get here the NATA application form 2022. CoA invites students to do NATA 2022 registration at nata.in, coa.gov.in. NATA 2022 (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the Council of Architecture. The test is conducted by CoA every year for admission to the top Architecture colleges across the country. If any aspirant wants to become an Architect, then he must undergo the NATA exam and qualify for the B.Arch admission process in the Architecture colleges of the country.
NATA 2022 Application Form
The NATA 2022 application form is released by CoA at the official website nata.in. Students must fill and submit the registration before the last date.
|NATA registration starts on||TBA Soon|
|Last date to apply for NATA||TBA Soon|
|Last date to upload images in form||TBA Soon|
|Last date to pay fee||TBA Soon|
|Print confirmation page by||TBA Soon|
|Form correction dates are||TBA Soon|
|Exam date||12 Jun, 03 Jul, 24 Jul 2022|
Direct Link for NATA 2022 application form: Coming soon!
NATA 2022 Registration – Notification Released!
The application fee of NATA 2022 is uniform for all genders and is as follows:
|Category:||For one attempt||For two attempts|
|General Category||Rs. 2000||Rs. 4000|
|For SC/ ST Category||Rs. 1500||Rs. 3000|
|If applying for abroad center||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 20000|
You can pay fee amount via following modes:
- Debit card, or
- credit card or
- net banking
Documents to be uploaded in application form:
The candidates have to upload the below given documents in NATA application form to complete the application process:
|Scanned image||Dimension||Storage size|
|Photo||4.5cm X 3.5cm||4 KB to 100 KB|
|Signature||1.5cm X 3.5cm||1 KB to 30 KB|
NATA 2022 Application Form Correction
The candidates get a chance to make corrections in their application form after the submission. The application form correction window opens under the login of the registered candidates on nata.in. While the correction window is open, candidates can make changes in their personal details.
The data that is submitted after the correction window is treated as the valid and final one. After that, no further correction widow opens for the candidates. Thus the correction window is to be used carefully. Use application number and password is to be used to access NATA 2022 correction window and do form correction.
How to Apply for NATA 2022?
Check the detailed process to register for NATA 2022 given below.
- Step 1: Click on the link above.
- Step 2: Sign up for NATA 2022 by entering name, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, e-mail id, date of birth, aadhaar number, choose password, security question, security answer, etc.
- Step 3: Once, registered, candidates can fill details in the application form of NATA, upload images and pay application fee.
- Step 4: Then, candidates are required to fill their personal details again such as name, parent’s name, category, nationality, aadhar number etc.
- Step 5: Candidates can opt for the first or second examination or both as per their choice. However, appearing in the second test is not mandatory for the applicants of the first test. On the other hand, candidates who want to appear in either of the tests can exercise their option by filling the application form appropriately.
- Step 6: Select the Examination Centres: After entering the details, candidates are required to select the examination cities and have to give 3 choices of the examination centre.
- Step 7: Candidates are required to enter their Academic Qualification Details such as the details about their class 10th or equivalent, pass status, board, year of passing, obtained marks, roll number, institute name and address, educational details about class 12th.
- Step 8: Candidates need to upload the images as per the prescribed format. Candidates need to upload a recent size colored photograph and the image of their signature.
- Step 9: After entering the educational qualification details, candidates are required to provide their communication details such as their address, email id, mobile number, state and district of domicile etc.
- Step 10: After filling all the details and uploading the images in the NATA 2022 Application Form, candidates are required to pay the Application Fee. Candidates can pay the fee using through the Electronic Payment Gateway such as Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Step 11: After the successful payment of the Application Fee candidates will get the confirmation that their payment has been done. Candidates can take a printout of the confirmation page.
NATA 2022 Application Form Image Specification
Candidates must note that the images should be in JPEG / JPG format only. The requisite format for uploading the scanned images of Photograph, documents, and signature is mentioned below.
|Document||Storage Size||Image Dimension|
|Photograph||4 KB||100 KB||4.5 cm||3.5 cm|
|Signature||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
NATA 2022 Application Form DO’S and DONT’S
Candidates are required to be cautious of some important things while they are filling the Application Form. Make sure candidates follow these instructions:
- Mention all the personal information, address and date of birth correctly.
- Remember the Application Number, Security Question and Password
- Opt for examination centers wisely.
- Upload the colored photograph and as per the prescribed size only.
- Do not give the application number, security question and password to anyone.
- Do not wrong e-mail and contact number in the Application Form.
- Do not upload the image of the photograph and signature of the poor quality.
NATA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for NATA 2022 candidates are required to go through the Eligibility Criteria carefully. It is advised to candidates to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly. Candidates can have a glimpse at the information given below for the same:
There are 2 types of eligibility that the candidates have to take care of.
First, for taking NATA 2022 exam
- Candidates have completed to 10 + 2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or 10+ 3 Diploma with Mathematics as subject of study can appear for NATA 2022.
- Candidates appearing for 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects of study or 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics in the current year may also provisionally appear for NATA-2022.
Second, for taking admission in B.Arch courses
NATA 2022 Admit Card
The Admit Card for NATA 2022 is going to be made available on the official website of the governing authority which is www.nata.in. Candidates can obtain their respective NATA 2022 Admit Card by entering their login credentials. It is to be noted that candidates need to carry NATA 2022 Admit Card positively to the examination center as it is going to act as an entry ticket at the time of examination. Also, candidates need to carry a valid id proof along with the admit card such as Aadhar Card / Voter Id / PAN Card / Driving License.
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)
Subscribe For Latest Updates
National Aptitude Test in Architecture, knows as NATA, is a national level is conducted by CoA. NATA is held twice in a year for admission into 5 year B.Arch course. It is a computer-based test. The test is of total 200 marks. Through NATA, logical reasoning, cognitive skills, visual perception etc of the candidates are tested. There are ,multiple-choice questions, multiple-select questions, preferential type questions and numerical answer type questions in the test.
Frequently Asked Questions on NATA 2022 Registration
Ans. You can register at nata.in for NATA 2022.
Ans: No, the fee once paid cannot be adjusted or refunded at any later stage.
Ans: No, the test center cannot be changed at any point of time. The requests for it will not be entertained.
Ans: Recent size colored photograph, Own signature Documents in jpg / jpeg format.
Ans. Yes, you can edit the application form after it has been submitted. However, the corrections have to be done within the specified deadline only.
Ans: No, it is not required.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel,