MP Online ITI 2022 Admission – The Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh, offers admission in various ITIs in Madhya Pradesh. The candidates are offered admission in various trades such as Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Electroplating, Draftsman (Mechanical / Civil), COPA etc. To take admission, the candidates have to register, do the choice filling, check the merit list, and appear for counseling. Get more information about MP Online ITI admission 2022 from this page.
MP Online ITI 2022 Admission
The Directorate of Skill Development is functioning under DTE & SD and is coordinating the functioning of Govt. and Private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) and has an overall strength of over 5000 employees posted in various institutes. Check the important dates of MP Online ITI admission 2022.
|Online registration Start||to be announced|
|Last date of Registration||to be announced|
|Correction of Registration||to be announced|
|Payment of fees for Registration||to be announced|
|1st Selection List||to be announced|
MP ITI 2022 Application Form
The application form for MP ITI 2022 will be released online. Candidates are able to fill out the application form by visiting the official website. MP ITI 2022 Application Form must be filled and submitted on or before its last date. Application form is incomplete with paying the application fees. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility. Application form after the last date will not be entertained by the authority.
How to Apply for MP ITI 2022
The admissions to MP ITI Courses will be done through the counseling procedure. Steps to fill out the registration form are given below. All candidates are advised to follow the steps given below to fill the online registration form.
- Visit iti.mponline.gov.in, a registration page will be open.
- Click on Counseling and then registration.
- A new registration page will be open.
- Fill all the important details in the registration form.
- Upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on “Save Data”.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- Pay fee amount and print the receipt.
MP ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form for MP ITI 2022, candidates are requested to check their eligibility for admission. The detailed eligibility criteria for MP ITI 2022 Admission is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Candidates should have minimum age of 14 years as on August 01, year of admission.
- Candidates must have passes Class 10th examination or equivalent from a recognized institute/board.
Click Here to check trade wise eligibility criteria.
MP ITI 2022 Admission Procedure
Admission to MP ITI 2022 will be done in the merit list. Merit List for MP ITI 2022 will be released by the conducting body. Candidates who have scored high in the class 10 examination will be provided first priority for admission. After that counseling process will start. The candidate who attends the counseling process will only be able to get admission to MP ITI.
- All eligible candidates, interested in admission in ITI required to fill online registration within the prescribed time period.
- Students who have joined ITI and want to turn their allocated business into a high priority business. For this, they can choose the upgrade option. In this situation, allocated business will be canceled when allocated business is allotted, but the occupied business will remain in the event of high priority not being allocated.
- Students who had previously allotted the business but did not enter ITI, they can also opt for upgradation and get admission in higher priority business. In such a situation, allotment will be canceled in the previously allotted business, but in the event of high priority business not allocated, the previously allocated business will remain in vogue. Such applicants, who had allocated the business in the first or second phase, but they were not enrolled and neither business allocated for the upgradation would be automatically cancelled. If the new Choice does not even fill, the applicant will be completely excluded from the admission process.
- Filling the new Choice will cancel the previously allotted business and admission and the applicant’s new Choice Filling will remain in effect.
About MP ITI
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Department of Technical Education and Skill Development (DTE&SD), Madhya Pradesh Government organized the MP ITI. It has been working to ensure the desired skilled manpower for an all-round development of the state. The Directorate of Skill Development is functioning under DTE&SD,. With the help of MP ITI, candidates can get admission in ITI programs in any Government or private ITI college/institute.
MP ITI 2022 FAQ
Application Form releases in online mode only.
The minimum age for admission in MP ITI is 14 years as on August 01, year of admission.
The documents required are Domicile Certificate, Birth Certificate, Mark Sheets, School leaving Certificate and Passport size photographs.
If the candidates skip the counseling round without any proper information then his/her seat will be canceled and allotted to the next candidate in order.