MHT CET Law 2022 Result – The State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET Cell) shall declare MHT CET Law result in the month of June or July 2022. The result is announced for the 3 and 5 year LLB programs online at the MHT CET Law 2022 official website — cetcell.mahacet.org. MH CET Law result 2022 for 3 & 5 Year LLB is released in the pdf format. However, to download the scorecard, candidates need to log in using their application number. Shortlisted candidates will then have to apply for the counseling process, wherein candidates are allotted final seats for admission. More details on MHT CET Law result 2022 like result date, steps to check the result, toppers name, cut-off, etc are given on the page below.
MHT CET Law 2022 Result
Download Here: Students can check MHT CET Law 2022 result from the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org.
MHT CET Law 2022 Result Important Dates
Students can check the timeline related to MH CET Law result 2022 for 3 and 5 years LLB program from the table below.
|Events||3 years LLB||5 years LLB|
|MH CET Law 2022 exam date||To be notified||17 & 18 May 2022|
|Declaration of result||To be notified||3rd or 4th week of May 2022|
|Counseling registration starts from||To be notified||To be notified|
How to Check MHT CET Law Result 2022?
Candidates will have to log in to the website using their authentication credentials generated at the time of application to download their scorecards.
1st Step: Click on the direct link on the page above to check the MHT CET Law result 2022 cum merit list.
2nd Step: After this, the result will open in pdf format.
3rd Step: Download the pdf and find your name, roll number, and rank in it.
4th Step: You may also download MH CET Law 2022 result pdf for reference purposes.
How to Download MH CET Law 3 & 5 Years LLB Scorecard 2022?
The scorecard for the 3 year and the 5 year law courses of MHT CET Law 2022 examination will be released separately. Candidates should follow the steps given below to download their scorecards.
Step 1: Visit the official website of MHT CET Law 2022: cetcell.mahacet.org.
Step 2: Select which course you have applied for – the 3 year law course or the 5 year law course.
Step 3: Login to the portal using the unique authentication credentials generated during the application process.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Download Scorecard’ button.
Step 5: The scorecard for MHT CET Law 2022 examination will appear on the screen. Candidates are advised to download a pdf copy of this and store it for future purposes.
Details Given on Maharashtra CET Law 2022 Result
The MHT CET Law 2022 scorecard will consist of the following information:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Date of the Examination
- Name of the Course applied for
- Marks of the Candidate
- Rank of the Candidate
MHT CET Law 2022 Merit List
The merit list for MHT CET Law 2022 is prepared strictly on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance test. Candidates having their names on this merit list will be eligible for the next round which is the counseling round. This merit list is made available on the official website of MH CET Law 2022, from where candidates will be able to download a pdf copy of it. The merit list will contain the following details of the candidates –
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Total Score
- All India Rank
There will be three merit lists prepared for both the 3 year and the 5 year law courses based on the candidature like –
- Candidates domicile to Maharashtra
- Candidates all over India
- NRI/ PIO/ Foreign Nationals
Criteria for MHT CET Law 2022 Tie-breaking
In case two or more candidates secure the same rank in the MHT CET Law 2022 examination, the conducting authorities have framed certain rules for resolving this scenario.
For MHT CET Law 2022 3 year LL.B. course
- A candidate having a higher score in their qualifying examination will get a higher rank
- A candidate having a higher score in their 10+2 examination will have higher precedence
For MHT CET Law 2022 5 year Integrated LL.B. course
- A candidate having a higher score in their qualifying examination (HSC or equivalent) will get a higher rank
- A candidate having higher marks in the first language of HSC or equivalent examination will get higher precedence
- A candidate having higher marks in the SSC or equivalent examination will be given higher preference
- A candidate having higher marks in English at the SSC or equivalent level will be preferred
MH CET Law 2022 Cutoff
The cutoff for MH CET Law 2022 examination will be decided by the conducting authorities based on the following criteria –
- The number of candidates attempting the exam.
- Previous years’ cutoff pattern
- Level of difficulty of the exam
- Overall performance of the candidates’
- Number of seats available
MHT CET Law 2022 Counseling
The counseling round for MHT CET 2022 will be a centralized allotment process. This will be done online, on the official website of MHT CET Law 2022. Candidates, whose names have been announced in the merit list will be eligible for the counseling round.
- Candidates have to register for the counseling round by visiting the official website of MHT CET Law 2022 – cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Check the number of seats available in the various institutes for the counseling rounds.
- Fill up the registration form for admission.
- Enter the choice of institutes in decreasing preference.
- The candidates will be allotted seats in the various institutes based on their ranks.
- Candidates can either ‘Freeze’ or ‘Float’ their allotted seat.
- Choosing the ‘Freeze’ option will confirm their allotted seat for the candidate and they will not be considered for the further counseling rounds.
- Choosing the ‘Float’ option will confirm the seat but the candidates will be considered for a seat in an institute of a higher preference.
- After the seats have been confirmed, candidates must visit their allotted institute for document scrutiny and physical verification.
Documents required for the MHT CET 2022 Counseling
Given below is a list of documents required for the MHT CET Law 2022 counseling round.
- Marksheet and Certificate of 10th standard examination
- Marksheet and Certificate of 12th standard examination
- Graduation or Post-graduation Marksheet
- MHT CET Law 2022 Scorecard
- MHT CET Law 2022 Admit Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- Certificate of Indian Nationality
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Ex-Serviceman or Active Defense Service Certificate
- Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Certificate
- NRI/ PIO/ Foreign National/ Worker in Gulf Country Certificate
Institutes providing admission via MHT CET Law 2022
Given below is a list of law institutes participating in the MHT CET Law 2022 counseling round.
- Government Law College, Mumbai
- Indian Law Society Law College, Pune
- Dr. Ambedkar College of Law, Mumbai
- Gopaldas Jhamatmal Advani Law College, Mumbai
- Kishinchand Chellaram Law College, Mumbai
- Manikchand Pahad Law College, Mumbai
- Shri Shivaji Maratha Law College, Pune
- Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune
- Vidya Prasarak Mandal TMC Law College, Thane
- St. Wilfreds College of Law, Mumbai
FAQs for MHT CET Law 2022
Ans. The official website of MHT CET Law is – cetcell.mahacet.org.
Ans. The merit list for the MHT CET Law 2022 examination will contain the names of all candidates shortlisted for the counseling round.
Ans. MHT CET Law provides admission to only 3 year and 5 year undergraduate courses in Law.
Ans. Yes, NRI candidates are eligible to appear for this examination.
Ans. The result will be declared in the online mode only, on the official website of MHT CET Law 2022.
Ans. The results for this examination are expected to be published in the third week of May 2022 for the 3-year law course candidates while for the candidates appearing for the 5-year law course, the results are expected to be released in the third week of June 2022.
Ans. The result will be published on the official website of MHT CET Law 2022, the link to which is cetcell.mahacet.org.
Ans. The scorecard for MHT CET Law 2022 will be made available only on the official website. Candidates should not expect to receive their scorecards in any offline mode ie, via mail or post.
Ans. Yes, MHT CET Law 2022 is compulsory for admission to the 3 years and 5-year courses offered by law colleges in Maharashtra.