MH CET Law 2022 Answer Key– MH CET Law 2022 Answer key will be released by the Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Maharashtra after the exam is conducted successfully. MH CET law 2022 Answer key will be released at the official website mahacet.org of the exam. By accessing MH CET Law answer key, students would be able to calculate their scores in the exam. No official dates have been out till now regarding MH CET law 2022. Here, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding MH CET Law 2022 Answer key like answer key release date, link, process to obtain answer key, etc.
MH CET Law 2022 Answer Key
Download Here: Upon release MH CET Law 2022 Answer Key will be available here.
MH CET Law Answer Key Important Dates
The dates for the MH CET Law Answer key have not been announced yet. However, Aglasem has prepared tentative dates based on past years’ trends.
|MH CET Law 2022 Events||Dates|
|MH CET Law 2022 Exam Date||1st week of May 2022|
|MH CET Law 2022 answer key||2nd week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit objections||3rd week of May 2022|
|MH CET Law 2022 Result date||1st week of June 2022|
How to calculate marks using MH CET Law 2022 Answer Key?
Through the MH CET Law 2022 Answer Key, candidates will be able to get an estimate of their scores and performance. For this, candidates must know about MH CET Law Exam Pattern to know how to calculate scores using the answer key.
- As per MH CET Exam Patter, the question paper consists of 150 questions, and each question carries one mark. There is no negative marking in MH CET Law 2022.
- Candidates will add one mark for each correct response by cross checking with the Answer Key.
- Candidates will get zero marks for unanswered or wrong responses as there is no negative marking in the question paper.
- Now, candidates will add the total marks obtained. This is the total score out of 150 Marks.
How to download MH CET Law 2022 Official Answer Key?
The steps to download the official answer key are given below:
STEP 1: Candidates will first visit the official website mahacet.org.
STEP 2: Now, on the homepage, click on the link showing MH CET Law 2022 Answer key.
STEP 3: The Answer key link will direct you to the various PDFs for various subjects of the question paper.
STEP 4: Candidates will click on the link of the subject they want to see the answer key of.
STEP 5: Now, the answer key will be displayed on the screen.
STEP 6: Candidates can now check their marked responses and match the responses with the answers on the answer key. Also, the candidates can now download the answer key and calculate their scores based on it.
How to challenge the MH CET law 2022 Answer Key?
If any candidate is not satisfied with the MH CET Law 2022 Answer Key, or has any objection regarding the answers marked in the official answer key, they can challenge the MH CET Law 2022 Answer Key by following the steps below. A fee might be charged for raising objects from the candidates,
- Candidates will have to first write an email to exam conducting authority that is Directorate of Higher Education(DHE), Maharashtra.
- Candidates will have to mention all the details like candidate’s roll number, name, course they applied for, Grievance question number, Paper Code.
- Now, most importantly candidates will have to write the correct response in the mail along with the proof and proper explanation.
- Candidates will have to send the written mail to [email protected] for consideration.
MH CET Law 2022 Cutoff
Cut off refers to the minimum marks/ rank accepted for admissions to a particular institute during the MH CET Law 2022 counseling process. The previous year MH CET Law Cutoffs for admission are given below.
MHT CET 2021 Cut Off
MH CET Law 2022 Result
MH CET Law result will be based on the official answer key published by the official authorities at the site.
- MH CET Law 2022 result will be available for all the candidates who have successfully appeared for the exam and the result can be accessed by the candidates in the online mode only.
- Candidates can check their results by logging in to the official website by entering credentials like Registered Email ID and password.
- Every affiliated college and institute releases the closing and opening ranks, cut-offs for their colleges.
- After the results are out, shortlisted candidates are called for counseling sessions and admissions.
MH CET Law 2022 Counseling
MH CET Law 2022 Counseling process will begin after the announcement of written results. Candidates will be able to participate in the MH CET Law 2022 Counseling process through the online mode only. Counseling process is done to secure seats in the participating colleges based on the cutoff marks and merit list. It involves steps such as registration of the candidate, fee payment and the verification of the documents. Candidates will be given admissions entirely on the basis of merit , cutoff marks and reservation criteria. The counseling fee for General Category, Outside Maharashtra State Applicant and Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries is Rs. 800 whereas it is Rs. 600 for the reserved category from Maharashtra State and Persons with Disability applicants from Maharashtra. Rs. 5000 is the counseling fee for the Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign Nationals. Candidates will only be able to secure the seats in the participating colleges after the verification of documents at the designated centers.
FAQs About MH CET Law 2022 Answer Key
A. The answer key will be released tentatively by the 2nd week of May 2022.
A. Yes, the answers on the official answer key published on the official website are correct.
A. Candidates can check the official answer key of MH CET Law 2022 at the website mahacet.org
A. You can check the unofficial answer key released by several sites immediately after the exams but the official answer key will be out within a week of the exam on the official website.
A. You can add 1 mark for every correct answer and no marks for incorrect and unanswered questions by matching the scores with the official answer key. This way you get your total score out of 150.