MH CET Law 2022 Admit Card– Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Maharashtra will release the MH CET Law 2022 Admit Card at the official website mahacet.org in the online mode only. Only the candidates who have successfully registered online and submitted the fees will become eligible to download the MH CET law 2022 Admit Card. Admit Card is a very essential document for the exam consisting of all the information regarding the exam time, exam venue, exam date, etc., and necessary instructions. Also, candidates will be denied entry into the Exam venue without Admit Card. So all the candidates must keep themselves updated about the admit card release date. Till now, official authorities have not released the Admit card release date and the official notification regarding MH CET law 2022 will be out anytime soon. Till then, candidates can refer to this page for all the details of MH CET Law 2022 Admit card date, link, steps to download Admit Card, Exam pattern, etc.
MH CET Law 2022 Admit Card
Direct Link To Apply: The direct link to download the MH CET admit card will be available here.
MH CET Law 2022 Admit Card Important Dates
The tentative dates for MH CET Law 2022 Admit card release and download are provided below:
|MH CET 2022 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Admit card release date||3rd week of April 2022|
|Admit card download date||3rd week of April 2022|
|Admit card download end date||1st week of April 2022|
How to Download MH CET Law 2022 Admit Card
To download the MH CET admit card, candidates will have to follow the below-given steps:
Step 1: Candidates will have to visit the official website of MH CET that is mahacet.org
Step 2: Candidates will now have to select the program between 3 year LLB and 5 Year LLB on the homepage.
Step 3: Click on the link to download Admit card.
Step 4: Now, candidates have to enter all the login credentials like Registration number and Password and then click on Submit button.
Step 5: MH CET law 2022 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Candidates must download and print MH CET 2022 Admit Card for future use and reference.
Details in the MH CET Law 2022 Admit card
MH CET 2022 Admit card needs to be carried to the examination venue. It is also important as it contains many useful details like:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Roll number
- Parent’s Name
- Application Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue with full address
- Name of the program
- Medium of Exam
- Reporting time
- Slot Number
- Exam Day Instructions
What to do in case of discrepancy in MH CET Law 2022 Admit Card
All the candidates who successfully registered for MH CET Law 2022 can download the admit card through the online portal once they are available for download. Candidates are required to check all the details mentioned in the admit card like name, exam date, name, of course, applied for, reporting time, parent’s name, roll number, etc. If candidates find any kind of discrepancy or error in the admit card, they should immediately contact the official authorities through the following details:
Phone Number: +91-22-26476034
Email: [email protected],
What to do if forgot the login details for MH CET Law 2022 Admit Card
If candidates forgot the login credentials like Registration Id and password, then candidates can retrieve the login information by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website of MH CET Law 2022 that is mahacet.org.
- Open the login window on the official website.
- Click on the forgot password button present there.
- Click on the option to retrieve password through mobile number or email as per your convenience
- Now, enter the captcha code and click on Send OTP,
- Enter the OTP and candidates will be required to create a new password with combination of letters and numbers.
- Preserve this new password safely and click on the Submit button as this login information will be asked every time you login.
- Enter the new login details (email and password) now and then download the admit card using this.
Things to be Carried to Exam hall for MH CET Law 2022
Following are the important things that candidates need to produce on the Exam Day.
- MH CET Law 2022 Admit Card: Admit card should be compulsorily carried as it contains all the details regarding exam center and venue, timings and roll number of the candidates..
- Aadhar Card: Aadhar card is the most important photo ID proof issued by the government of India to be carried to the exam center in the original form. Without the original documents, candidates will be denied entry.
- Government issued ID Proof: This is for the address proof and the candidates will have to produce these in the original copies for the verification at the exam venue. This could be any government issued ID like PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving license etc.
- 2 Passport size Photographs: Candidates must carry two recent passport size colored photographs to the exam centre.
Things not to be carried to the Exam hall for MH CET Law 2022
Candidates must note that certain things are barred inside the MH CET Law 2022 examination hall. Things that are strictly prohibited are:
- Digital Watches
- Any other electronic gadgets or devices
- Smart watches with calculators
- Formula tables or charts
- Any Blank Paper or Sheet other than Admit card
Exam centers of MH CET Law 2022
MH CET 2022 is a very widespread exam among the candidates, especially in Maharashtra. The exam centers are spread across 18 centers in Maharashtra. The centers include:
- Mumbai suburban
MH CET Law 2022 Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates should reach the exam center at least 40 minutes prior to the reporting time of exam to avoid last minute rush.
- Candidates must carry Admit card photocopy along with the photo ID proof for verification of identity.
- Candidates should carry their own stationery items like pens, pencils etc to the exam center as these items will not be provided.
- Candidates must not carry any kind of electronic devices like digital calculators, mobile phones, digital watch, tablets etc.
- All the candidates are required to read the various guidelines printed on the admit card and abide by them.
FAQs Regarding MH CET Law 2022 Admit Card
A. The official website for downloading Admit card for MH CET 2022 is mahacet.org
A. Whether colored or black and white, candidates must ensure that the details in the admit card are clearly visible and accurate.
A. The important documents include Admit Card, Aadhar Card, 2 Passport sized colored photographs.
A. The admit card for MH CET Law 2022 Will be out tentatively by 3rd week of April 2022.
A. You can download the admit card by visiting the official website that is mahacet.org and by following the required steps. For the download steps, you can refer to the above page.