MBA CET Result 2022 – State CET Cell of Maharashtra could release the MBA CET 2022 result in the 4th week of March 2022, This exam will be conducted for the candidates seeking admissions into full-time MBA courses in various institutes and colleges in Maharashtra. MBA CET 2022 is an online computer-based test. MBA CET 2022 exam will be conducted in March 2022. Candidates appearing for MBA CET 2022 must stay updated regarding the result and the scorecard. It will be released online through the official website ie mahacet.org, Here in this article, we have provided complete details regarding MBA CET 2022 result dates, how to check results, etc.
MBA CET Result 2022
Download MBA CET Result – Once the CET cell releases the MBA CET result, we will add the link here.
The result for MBA CET 2022 could get released in the month of March. Students will be able to check their results by logging in using the CET login ID and the date of birth, so students are required to preserve these credentials for future references.
MBA CET 2022 Result Important Dates
Key highlights and important dates for MBA CET 2022 Exam can be gained from the following table:
|Exam and year||MBA CET 2022|
|Online Registration starts||3rd week of Jan 2022|
|Admit card availability||1st week of Mar 2022|
|Exam Date||2nd week of Mar 2022|
|Result Date||4th week of Mar 2022|
|Counseling process||1st week of Jun 2022|
How is MBA CET 2022 result calculated?
State common entrance test cell, the conducting authority for MBA CET exam computes and releases the result every year by following certain methods :
- There is no negative marking for the unanswered questions and each question carries one mark. So, a student is awarded one mark for each right answer.
- Marks obtained by the aspirants are made equivalent to the small differences as per the difficulty level for the equated score.
- The total score is computed by adding the total marks obtained in each section.
- The total score is then equaled with the base form.
- Then, Score up to 2 digits for decimal point is considered for MBA CET result.
MBA CET Result 2022 – Normalization Process
Overall scores will be allotted to the candidates after normalization. As the exam is spread over three days and the difficulty level may vary, so the score achieved by the candidate is normalized to obtain the equated scores. Therefore, the score on the scorecard is not the raw score but the equalized score after the normalization. Continue reading for further knowledge about normalization:
- MBA CET score will be released in the form of percentile ranging from 0 to 100.
- The marks in between the highest and the lowest scores will be transformed into the corresponding percentiles.
- The MBA CET percentile scores will be calculated up to five decimal places.
- The percentile score is calculated using the formula below:
percentile score , (100 X no. of candidates in the session with raw score<= candidate's score)/the total no. of candidates in the exam.
Therefore the topper (highest marks) of each session will get the same percentile of 100.
Issues faced while downloading the MBA CET 2022 result
- Sometimes, candidates may face problem logging into the official site due to the heavy traffic. In that case, students should visit the site after some time
- Ensure a faster internet connectivity to download the scorecard.
- Keep you logged in ID and password safe for downloading the result.
MBA CET 2022 Cut off/ Qualifying Marks
After the result is declared, Institutes/ Colleges release their own MBA CET cutoff percentile every year. Cut off or qualifying marks is the minimum marks candidates need to secure to get admission into MBA courses. Different institutes and colleges have different cutoffs and sectional cutoffs may vary with the colleges. The candidates scoring the cutoff percentile will be eligible to seek admission into the institutes after getting a call letter for admission into the MBA course. Following the past years’ trend, the cut off percentile for the top colleges in Maharashtra ranges from 95 to 100. The highest cutoff for the year 2020 was 99.97 percentile.
How to check MBA CET 2022 Result as a Scorecard?
The result will be released shortly after the exam and the step by step instructions to check MBA CET 2022 Results are
- Visit the official site cetcell.mahacet.org or mahacet.org
- Click on the homepage, a link which is MHT MBA CET 2022 scorecard.
- It will be directed to a new page.
- Fill in the credentials like Login ID and password.
- The result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download or take printout for future requirements.
How to Download MBA CET Result 2022 as a PDF?
Candidates will be able to access their MBA CET 2022 result through online mode only. However, the MBA CET 2022 result is released in PDF format along with the scorecard format, which enlists all the candidates and forms a merit list. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps for downloading the result:
- Visit the official website which is mentioned in the page above.
- After going to the website, candidates can click on the notification reading MAH MBA CET 2022 Result in the notification section.
- A PDF format of the result will be displayed on your screen.
- Candidates can search their names in the PDF by pressing ctrl+ F.
- Candidates can save the result for the future in PDF format.
Difference between MBA CET 2022 Individual Scorecard and PDF Result
There is a major difference between the scorecard 2022 and the pdf result 2022 which candidates must be aware of. The differences are enumerated as follows:
|MBA CET 2022 Scorecard||MBA CET 2022 PDF Result/ Merit list|
|It consists of details like Application number, Roll number, Name of the candidate, CET percentile, Father’s and mother’s name||It consists of details like Registration number, Roll number, name of the candidate, CET score out of 200 and CET percentile|
|In this, log in details is required to view the scorecard.||In this, the result is presented in pdf format and no login details are required|
|It gives the individual information and details regarding MBA CET 2022 exam||It lists all the candidates who appeared for the MBA CET 2022 exam|
|This is an individual result and can be only accessed by the Candidate using an ID and password||This is a list that can be seen and accessed by everyone.|
Note: All candidates must note that only the individual scorecard will be used in the counseling process and not the PDF format or merit list.
MBA CET 2022 Forgot Login Id and password
If you can’t access your result for MBA CET because you forgot your Login ID or username, then follow the steps below:
- Go to official website mahacet.org.
- Click on MHT CET login section.
- Click on “forgot username”.
- A new screen will be displayed.
- Enter candidate’s name, mobile number and date of birth correctly.
- Enter the captcha code same as that displayed on the screen.
- Click on “Get User Name” button.
A new Username will be sent on the email or the phone number of the candidate.
If you forgot your MBA CET 2022 password and are unable to obtain the result, then you must go through the following steps:
- Go to the official website mahacet.org
- In the login section, click on “Forgot Password”
- Click on the option to retrieve password through the OTP send at mobile number or email, as you wish.
- Enter the username in the required field and fill in the required captcha code.
- Candidates will be required to enter the new password and remember it for future.
- Click on the submit button.
- Login with a new password then.
MBA CET 2022 Counseling Process
After the results are declared, then comes the counseling process. Candidates will have to register online for the CAP (Centralized admission process), then participate in online counseling and verify the documents. Counseling for MBA CET 2022 will take place in three rounds both for the students of Maharashtra and students outside Maharashtra. The registration fees for the counseling will be Rs.1000 at the time of applying online for it. Based on the percentile scores and AIR, candidates will be offered admissions by the institutes. After the selection of candidates, candidates are required to verify documents at the designated institutes and secure final admission by paying the fees.
FAQs about MBA CET Result 2022
A. No, candidates can download the scorecard online mode only.
A. The scorecard will be valid only for the current academic year of 2022.
A. There is 1 mark for each right answer and no negative marking. So, The total number of right answers is your score on the scorecard. EXAMPLE- If you have given 70 correct answers out of 200, then your score on the card will be 70.
A. The highest score is usually 155-160 which lead to a percentile of 99.99.
A. You can check the result at the official site mahacet.org.