MBA CET Application Form 2022 – The MBA CET 2022 application form is expected to release in the last week of June 2022. MBA CET 2022 will be released on the official website ie cetcell.mahacet.org, It will be released in online mode. It will be released by the State Common Entrance Test Cell. The application form is for the candidates who have completed their graduation from UGC or Maharashtra CET cell-recognized institutes. In this article, you will find how to apply for an application form, eligibility, application fees, form correction, etc.
MBA CET Application Form 2022
State CET Cell of Maharashtra is still to release the schedule for MBA CET 2022. We have provided the expected schedule of MBA CET 2022 according to the information available for last year.
|Application form starts||Last week of June 2022|
|Application Form ends||2nd week of August 2022|
|Exam date||3rd week of September 2022|
MBA CET 2022 Application Fees
The Application fees are according to the different categories. The Candidates can refer to the following mentioned below-
|Open category candidates (Maharashtra)||₹ 1000|
|Open category candidates from outside Maharashtra||₹ 1000|
|Migrants from Jammu & Kashmir||₹ 1000|
|Backward Class Category||₹ 800|
|PWD Category of Maharashtra||₹ 800|
- It has to be paid online through Credit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Debit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets.
- The Application fees is non-refundable.
- The Application fees is non transferable.
MBA CET 2022 Eligibility
Candidates interested in applying for MBA CET 2022 must meet the eligibility criteria. You can refer to the below points for eligibility criteria for MBA CET 2022.
- Anyone who has passed bachelor’s degree of 3 years from any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities.
- He/She must have passed with at least 50% marks in aggregate (at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories, Economically Weaker Section and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only.
- Or He/She Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s degree to be awarded by any of the Recognized University.
Documents Required for Application for MBA CET 2022
Candidates need to have some documents handy before filling the application form. You can refer to the following list for these important documents that you need to know while filing the form –
- Documents which are to be uploaded with the form-
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned Signature
2. Documents/things which are needed to fill details in the form-
- Mobile Number
- email id
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th
- Payment details
- Caste certificate(if applicable)
MBA CET 2022 Image Specifications
It is very important to upload the photograph and the signature in the correct format which is given below-
|Photograph||JPEG / JPG||20 KB – 50 KB||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||JPEG / JPG||10 KB – 20 KB||140 x 60 pixels|
- It must be a recent and a colored photograph.
- The Background must be a light-coloured, preferably white background.
- If you are using the flash light then there should not be a red eye.
- You should look straight at the camera.
- If you wear glasses there should be no reflection.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- The format should be in JPEG/JPG.
- The Signature should be signed on white paper with black ball pen.
- Signature should be not in Capital Letters.
- The Signature should be clearly visible.
- The format should be in JPEG/JPG.
How to Apply for MBA CET 2022
The candidates can apply to the registration form online by the following steps that are mentioned below which are-
- 1st Step: The first step is to register yourself which you can do by-
- Go to the official website
- Click on ‘New Registration’
- Enter personal details like first name, last name, parent’s name, contact details, etc.
- Create a username and set a password.
- 2nd Step: Login through the login credentials set above.
- 3rd Step: Fill the Domicile and category details like open,SC, ST, etc. , Caste Name and if you are a person with disability.
- 4th Step: Enter the Qualification details like Graduation Passing Year, Course Duration, Graduation Marks, Gradation stream, etc. Click on ‘Save and Proceed’ to the next one.
- 5th Step: Now you have to fill Exam Center Preference. The center if it will be in your city it will be automatically assigned to you in 1st preference. You can select preference from number 2, 3, and 4.
- 6th Step: Now you have to upload the photograph and signature in the proper format and after uploading click on ‘Save and Proceed’ button.
- 7th Step: Upload the Required Documents for Proof of Identity like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, etc.
- 8th Step: Recheck all the details once again and then click on the “Proceed for Payment”. Pay the application fees. Click on ‘I agree Terms & Condition’.
- 9th Step: After successful payment of the registration fees, the candidates shall take the print out of its online application form.
Details to be filled in the MBA CET Application Form
Candidates need to fill in different types of details while filling up the application form. The details which need to be entered in the Application form are-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- home address
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Educational Details
Form Correction of MBA CET 2022
The Candidates can edit only a few things from the Application Form which are-
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Center
It can be edited by the following steps-
- Visit the official website.
- Login through the MBA CET Application Number and Password.
- Click on the “Edit My application” button.
- You can now edit the details which are mentioned above.
- Click on ‘Submit’ Button.
MBA CET 2022 Admit Card
The Admit Card is a very crucial document. The Admit Card will be released on the official website and it can be downloaded by the following steps-
- Visit the official webiste.
- Click on Download Admit card.
- You can login by entering Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth.
- You can download it and take a printout of it.
A recent size photo had to be affixed on the admit card and it is very important as without it you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. With the Admit Card, you need to carry Photo Identity Proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving license, etc.
About MBA CET 2022
It is a computer-based test. It has four sections – Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension. The Duration of the test is 150 minutes. It has multi-choice questions. One mark is awarded for the correct answer and there is no negative marking. The total number of questions in Logical Reasoning is 75 marks, in Abstract Reasoning is 25 marks, in Quantitative Aptitude is 50 marks and in Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension is 50 marks.
FAQs about MBA CET 2022 Application Form
The State Common Entrance Test Cell releases the Application form of MBA CET.
Yes, it can be corrected by login in through the login credentials on the official website and then editing the information and clicking on the ‘submit button.
No, the Application fees are Non-Refundable.
You can pay it online by credit or debit cards, internet banking, cash cards, or mobile wallets.
The Application fee for OBC category is Rs 800/-.
The format of the image is JPG/JPEG and the size is 20 KB – 50 KB.